The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 20-06-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 11
Ninja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

It's confirmed 2 PT OKTs have given up their licences. But some of their WLs have appeal to AV to let them remain in PT under other OKTs. Another OKT has indicated she wants to give up her licence too.... but AV yet to receive her submission. Hopefully she only talk talk and not really give up her license..... otherwise big loss to punters as her house has some of the most angpai WLs in PT.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-06-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
It's confirmed 2 PT OKTs have given up their licences. But some of their WLs have appeal to AV to let them remain in PT under other OKTs. Another OKT has indicated she wants to give up her licence too.... but AV yet to receive her submission. Hopefully she only talk talk and not really give up her license..... otherwise big loss to punters as her house has some of the most angpai WLs in PT.
I got the feeling the OKT that wants to give up is the last house.... If really true, then it's really a tragedy for all punters regular with the Ang Pais there.... Where else then to get my Malaysia MILFs fix if my favourite PT house closes down? Fuck u Covid!
Old 20-06-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4061 / Power: 13
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
I got the feeling the OKT that wants to give up is the last house.... If really true, then it's really a tragedy for all punters regular with the Ang Pais there.... Where else then to get my Malaysia MILFs fix if my favourite PT house closes down? Fuck u Covid!
So far got 2 houses close liao during this COVID.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 21-06-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just to share.... One time I took bus back home around 8 pm... Bus stopped at the bus stop outside the Indian temple... Wendy boarded the bus... She saw me sitting behind and she waved at me... I waved back.. didn't approach her as I wanted to respect her privacy... She was wearing specs, jeans and she really looked like your typical jiuhu factory worker... My imagination went bit wild during the bus journey... Can imagine the wild bush that she was growing below.... Many times took Wendy back then before I became regular of Janet and Sally.. And I can't remember Wendy ever trimming her jungle below... And she alighted when the bus stopped at Aljunied...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 21-06-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

I also meet before some of my regular girls outside. They are nice people.
Old 21-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 11
jacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

I come across two PT girls fb, and was happy they travel around Malaysia. Since PT could be back in biz after P3. They took leaves and, went on a local tour because Malaysia took away btw states lock down.

Two girls at Ipoh as I wrote. Pic was uploaded on Thursday.
Old 21-06-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I come across two PT girls fb, and was happy they travel around Malaysia. Since PT could be back in biz after P3. They took leaves and, went on a local tour because Malaysia took away btw states lock down.

Two girls at Ipoh as I wrote. Pic was uploaded on Thursday.
Yup I know who liao. Yup they went to ipoh.
Old 22-06-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 16
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
So far got 2 houses close liao during this COVID.
Same situation happen in GL...... I know a couple of Cat40/Cat50 houses OKTs also gave up and surrendered their licences. AV wun let them transfer or sell their licence so surrender it lor...... afterall they oredi earn so much previously to retire comfortably.
Old 29-06-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 10
LiuJun has a brilliant futureLiuJun has a brilliant futureLiuJun has a brilliant futureLiuJun has a brilliant futureLiuJun has a brilliant futureLiuJun has a brilliant futureLiuJun has a brilliant futureLiuJun has a brilliant futureLiuJun has a brilliant futureLiuJun has a brilliant futureLiuJun has a brilliant future

Quote:
But Bro seems like Zarina got birth stretch marks leh....
You never see fat people with stretch marks before meh. Sometimes can get when lose

Edit: Desker where Zarina is located at that place is all or most LBs
Old 30-06-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 11
Ninja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of light

Update on PT opening..... it seems PT will not be opening anytime soon according to some of the OKTs there I spoke with recently.
While there are some houses in GL given the green light to start on 13th July..... it does not apply to PT.

Even for the GL situation.... not all houses can start on 13th July.
As one OKT put it...... only a few selected houses are given permission to start on a trial basis..... depending on how these houses perform during the trial..... final decision on when the rest of the houses in GL and PT can be allowed to resume back to full operations will be made.

So let's hope these selected trialists OKTs and their customers behave themselves and go by the book..... and not let AV find any reason to delay the resumption of business for the rest of the houses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1