The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of
Re: How do you fund your cheonging activites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
U just showed some trading platform whereby u can also earn from those who u help to trade. So very obvious ur motive is not to ask for survey but to promote ur services. Better pay advertising fees to boss......

Try harder next time yah
This is just a normal trading platform. And no, I have zero interest in PAMM accounts, pay like shiat, no thanks.
Old 17-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of

Any way, nice morning 3am set-ups completed, today can find local FLs.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Don't say got tips never share hor.

Watch out for Saudi prince chut stunt. That means look at Gold. But gold chiong up a lot liao. So what will happen? Or maybe find some other pairings?

First 3 bros to PM me with a screenshot of your forex trading account (please show that it is LIVE and funded with money, you can omit out your name of course) will get an exact huat tip. FREE OF CHARGE. But of course, up to you see you want to take it up or not lor.

Cheers and good weekend to all!
Old 19-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
acebookie88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

TS has been spamming similar threads in different sections. His agenda is pretty obvious. He wants to use others' money to make money la. TS you got to try harder.
Old 19-11-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoZi View Post

Any way, nice morning 3am set-ups completed, today can find local FLs.
$812? wah so much... to open 3 bottle of martel. That's it. Bro, stay on the right path la. You got money to earn for yourself. Good for you. Don't need to come here to try to entice other brothers to "invest" in you la. I have personally met up some brothers in sbf who are industrial traders but humble. Never once they tell me who they are until i know them for awhile. I beg they are laughing behind the screen when they see your post. Bro don't put yourself up too high la. You got no funds then you go and get a job. Save and earn.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acebookie88 View Post
$812? wah so much... to open 3 bottle of martel. That's it. Bro, stay on the right path la. You got money to earn for yourself. Good for you. Don't need to come here to try to entice other brothers to "invest" in you la. I have personally met up some brothers in sbf who are industrial traders but humble. Never once they tell me who they are until i know them for awhile. I beg they are laughing behind the screen when they see your post. Bro don't put yourself up too high la. You got no funds then you go and get a job. Save and earn.
You don't need to get so upset and agitated man. I am not here to solicit anything. Yes, please do not PM me. Thanks.

This forum is ultimately a forum of vice, be it gambling or prostitution. Remember that you indulge in yours too and I have no right to intrude on yours. Should I scorn you for being a bookie and making people gamble?

End day, all of us come here to relax and fulfill our sexual needs. No need to be fighting each other. Thanks.
Old 20-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

\

看來今天有艷福了
Old 21-11-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster (M)

Beware of TS,

No one will be so lame to post their stats here unless they are of hidden agenda. I believe TS is trying to get others to pm him to get tips in which he will be able to benefit monetarily.

Think for yourself, if TS is so accurate he won't even be spamming similar threads in the forum trying to entice others to find him with a funded account.
Old 21-11-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
You don't need to get so upset and agitated man. I am not here to solicit anything. Yes, please do not PM me. Thanks.

This forum is ultimately a forum of vice, be it gambling or prostitution. Remember that you indulge in yours too and I have no right to intrude on yours. Should I scorn you for being a bookie and making people gamble?

End day, all of us come here to relax and fulfill our sexual needs. No need to be fighting each other. Thanks.
U are wrong. I did not advertise any of my service here. Bro don't talk cock la.

U are out to con la. Prior to your previous post, you even offered a girl to handle her money.

Quote:
Any bros here, looking for investments and has a slightly higher risk appetite can PM me. Have a venture, but so far, first month return is >100% ROI. And after one month, you can divest one, take out one. Not MLM, no sales involved.
Past post to get others to pm you ah. Please la. Wake up your fucking idea.
Old 21-11-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wildhorse is Cool - loads of Potential

From cheonging to studies, it's always stock market.
Must got capital to hold.
Recently made 3k within 2 days with 10k capital.
No leverage

It's just opportunistic and fast trading.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1