The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2010, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
player88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayer88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

thks yinyang...
Old 15-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nesta74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wana ask bros frm this forum.....how much is it enough to migrate to bkk frm singapore?and wat kind of bussiness to do over there to earn a living?thanxxx
Old 15-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesta74 View Post
just wana ask bros frm this forum.....how much is it enough to migrate to bkk frm singapore?and wat kind of bussiness to do over there to earn a living?thanxxx
ahahaha another man wants to move to paradise!!!
Old 15-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Nesta74,

If you want to start a profitable business, you need approximately 70,000 Sing Dollars! If you can't afford that amount, just forget it, you wasting your time!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 15-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Nesta74,

If you want to start a profitable business, you need approximately 70,000 Sing Dollars! If you can't afford that amount, just forget it, you wasting your time!
...learn from the king

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 15-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nesta74,

Bro Norice, care to share what business that would be? S$70k = B1.5M?
Old 16-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by player88 View Post
anyone can advise on the mrt fr the Suvarnabhumi airport to the city
My 2 satangs advice is you are better off paying a bit more and take a cab. Too much trouble to save a few bahts.

Quote:
May I suggest a kway teow stand in the soi? Low risk, easy entry, low capital outlay. Get a push cart, big metal pot, bowls, chopsticks etc... then you apply a permit at the district office, pay off the local police and mafia so they won't harass you.

Bro you are asking open ended, and sorry to say, dumb questions. "how much is it enough to migrate?" You serious or juz ask for lam pah song?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 16-07-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW X5 View Post
Bro Norice, care to share what business that would be? S$70k = B1.5M?
555+ running yaba from the Burmese border? Pirate DVD factory? OKT agent? Happy ending massage joint? beer bar in Pattaya? jialat... staying too long here already

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 16-07-2010, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This depends on how comfortable you want to stay and what type of business.

Some wants to 5 stars penthhouse in the center of city which will costs about 30mil THB which is abt 1.5 mil SGD. Some can stay with local druggies and dun mind they having sex by the staircase.

As for business, some will like to buy 49% shares of Bangkok Bank and be a director there, some will just settle laying a cloth by the street and sell various exotic condoms.

So how much is enough, depends on individual.
Old 16-07-2010, 02:25 AM
New Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 16
spermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to all

Quote:
Open a seven, get a tirak to run it. Stay in her condo and have sex daily. Once in a while, she's out to hometown. Drop by a few pubs, try pick up a ST. Bring home the ST and bonk her like a LT.

How much? its all stated above.
Old 16-07-2010, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermmyboy View Post
Bring home the ST and bonk her like a LT.
How much? its all stated above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil
running yaba from the Burmese border? Pirate DVD factory? OKT agent? Happy ending massage joint? beer bar in Pattaya? jialat... staying too long here already
Quote:
suggest a kway teow stand in the soi? Low risk, easy entry, low capital outlay. Get a push cart, big metal pot, bowls, chopsticks etc... then you apply a permit at the district office, pay off the local police and mafia so they won't harass you.
Bro you are asking open ended, and sorry to say, dumb questions. "how much is it enough to migrate?" You serious or juz ask for lam pah song?
Good insight and advice, fell off my masseur's bed.. laughing especially at oily man's tongue in cheek last dig hehehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
start a profitable business, you need approximately 70,000 Sing Dollars!
Or you could lose your trousers (and more) too!
Old 16-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

JWNY, BMWX5 and Indianmagicoil,

Do you know the story behind defunct Clinton Plaza near Thermae Coffee Shop? Several other terminologies - political, bribes, redtape, honest or dishonest, paid under the table, greedy, police and mafia! Do you still wants to open a business in Bangkok?

Old 16-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nesta74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro indiabcoil.....i nt asking for fun cos just got a gt tat is wking in a hotel recept...she say wana open a shop selling hp access in pattaya....and i'm thinking of living there too....but scare regret....thanx for e reply frm bros here...
Old 17-07-2010, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
JWNY, BMWX5 and Indianmagicoil,

Do you know the story behind defunct Clinton Plaza near Thermae Coffee Shop? Several other terminologies - political, bribes, redtape, honest or dishonest, paid under the table, greedy, police and mafia! Do you still wants to open a business in Bangkok?
Nope, didnt catch this one but can guess from your terminologies . However i do know there are a number of Caucasians developing cheap properties in pattaya and letting out to locals. I guess its in their tirak name.
Old 17-07-2010, 11:16 AM
Samster

BMWXT,

What they do is to hire a Thai attorney and create a dummy corporation to purchase property and develop houses, apartments or condos. I know couple of foreigners did that, but it seems too risky for the future! If government decided to investigate thoroughly and determine the corporation is not in existence, man shits going to hit the roof! (Dummy Corporation, is it safe?)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1