The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future
Re: New massage at Bedok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Ail**n TCM. she don't allow roaming
ah? she allow for me leh, she still unhook her bra and tell me nothing to roam. which i agree so i proceed south but a bit hairy honestly
Old 02-10-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxedreams View Post
Sian just went. Not a good experience. She asking 80 for HJ. I rejected her.
i think she massage not bad lah. she stepped on my back with all the crack sounds which i feel is good at least she knows where to hit. i ask her redo again she also ok on the stepping.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 6
Skyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can't find the old thread on bedok so I guess I just dump my FR here. Was in the bedok area ytd and body felt sore after having fun earlier at geylang. So I thought it might be good to visit a spot I used to frequent a year ago for some legit massage before they came out with the P massage nonsense.

Went to the shop, and they no longer have P massage on their menu (yay no scam), but they now charge 55 an hour. I asked if my old regular is still there, and surprisingly she still is. The last time I met her, she just came over from PRC, and her massage skills quite green. But I never forget about her due to her having very soft hands that gives a very comfortable sensual touch. So I booked a 1.5 hour session solely with the intention to get a relaxing, rejuvenating massage session.

My old regular didn't recognize me instantly when we met, but she was quick to recall who I am and all the chemistry from the good old days flow back easily. Her massage has increased in skills and strength, but her hands remain soft as ever. Although I have emptied my rounds in geylang earlier in the day, but the moment she touched my inner thigh, woah, combat reload man. Cannot tahan, went hard very quick, now need to empty again. She then grab on to my erected 2IC and I ask if I needed some help, and I gladly agree.

She went straight to a sensual HJ, which wasn't a bad thing, given that she catbath me at the same time and allow 5G autoroam + suckling her titties + fingering her. It was a memorable experience as the outside corridor was busy with people walking up and down; she was initially cautious with her actions but once I turned her on making her wet, she just heck care and enjoyed together with me. Left a very happy man.

Name: Ivy
Looks: 6/10, got the milf next door look
Cup: B, pinkish nips
Massage: 9/10, she have improved over time
HJ: 9/10 sensual with her soft hands
Autoroam: 9/10 allows everything, but depends on chemistry
Damage: 75 for 1.5 hr massage + 50 others

Only will share location and contact with bros who got other lobang to exchange or up my points.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhigh29 View Post
Only will share location and contact with bros who got other lobang to exchange or up my points.
Upped your points. Please check PM. Thanks!
Old 03-10-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Up u pls bro skyhigh29 pls share ��
Old 04-10-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Anyone try her can give some head up a not.. as I maybe going today... Dun want waste money if not to the standard.. thank first for any information...can pm if can't talk openly..
I did try her seem no bro can give me any information. I dunno y she so hard to book. Maybe she is the prettiest gal there but compare to other place she look normal. Nothing to shout about her service.

If want a proper massage I think alot of place is better.

Ask her about the hj was quote 50 dollar. But no roaming. if want roaming must get the prostate, if you get the 50 dollar massage u have to top up 38 to her and include 50 dollar for hj. 50+38+50=138. I can get good gal for Nuru.

At first I was having a hour massage find her nice to chat so I extended the time. She suddenly dun chat with me after that.

Will not return.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
kelz is one of the Best!kelz is one of the Best!kelz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhigh29 View Post
Can't find the old thread on bedok so I guess I just dump my FR here. Was in the bedok area ytd and body felt sore after having fun earlier at geylang. So I thought it might be good to visit a spot I used to frequent a year ago for some legit massage before they came out with the P massage nonsense.

Went to the shop, and they no longer have P massage on their menu (yay no scam), but they now charge 55 an hour. I asked if my old regular is still there, and surprisingly she still is. The last time I met her, she just came over from PRC, and her massage skills quite green. But I never forget about her due to her having very soft hands that gives a very comfortable sensual touch. So I booked a 1.5 hour session solely with the intention to get a relaxing, rejuvenating massage session.

My old regular didn't recognize me instantly when we met, but she was quick to recall who I am and all the chemistry from the good old days flow back easily. Her massage has increased in skills and strength, but her hands remain soft as ever. Although I have emptied my rounds in geylang earlier in the day, but the moment she touched my inner thigh, woah, combat reload man. Cannot tahan, went hard very quick, now need to empty again. She then grab on to my erected 2IC and I ask if I needed some help, and I gladly agree.

She went straight to a sensual HJ, which wasn't a bad thing, given that she catbath me at the same time and allow 5G autoroam + suckling her titties + fingering her. It was a memorable experience as the outside corridor was busy with people walking up and down; she was initially cautious with her actions but once I turned her on making her wet, she just heck care and enjoyed together with me. Left a very happy man.

Name: Ivy
Looks: 6/10, got the milf next door look
Cup: B, pinkish nips
Massage: 9/10, she have improved over time
HJ: 9/10 sensual with her soft hands
Autoroam: 9/10 allows everything, but depends on chemistry
Damage: 75 for 1.5 hr massage + 50 others

Hmmmmmm bro, My thread "East Side MP" got deleted because some moderator said i need to pay. In any case, I believe we are talking about the same Ivy at Bedok area.
Old 04-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Medicatedoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this a new place? Where that ivy is from? Or r we talking about the old places

Haven't found any new ones(2-3 months) bedok yet
Old 05-10-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Anyonr tried F*** Spa near the Bedok Stadium?
Old 06-10-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 22
glosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post

....At first I was having a hour massage find her nice to chat so I extended the time. She suddenly dun chat with me after that.

Will not return.
OF course. If service 2 bros each 1.5hrs, she earns 100 extra. But if service 3 bros each 1hr, she earns 150 extra. Both working hours is still 3 hrs.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
deteriot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

found this MP while travelling from Tanah merah to Bedok Mrt via bus, tried 1 90 mins massage . really good massage , worth every $ and a bit of teasing but didnt get the GQ at the Clean massage only , good for those who who r looking for clean massage.
Old 15-10-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, I hav a east area joint with Indian n viet gems to exchange , pm me thank .
Old 15-10-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Hi bro, how does the Indian ML look like? If like SQ stewardesses slim and cury, I am willing to try... With big boobs is a bonus manzzz...

QUOTE=enzer88;19322895]Hi bro, I hav a east area joint with Indian n viet gems to exchange , pm me thank .[/QUOTE]
Old 16-10-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I remembered a thread sometime back.. a call for all bros to not choose the P option.. cos it's just a gimmick.. before this gimmick pay entrance fee also have GQ.. just pay the standard GQ price.. some say the P option is for the shop /boss to earn more side income..

I can see now some shops getting more brazen in 'coercing' bros to take the P option.. just so that the GQ can come out.. used to benif dowan P option, then they give u room closest to the counter or ground level (for shops that have 2 storeys). But now to the extent of exposing ppl is too much liao..😡
Old 19-10-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skyblkbly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
Anyonr tried F*** Spa near the Bedok Stadium?
Tried their $89/h many teasing but clear but msg has no much to shout about.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1