The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-08-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Winning the Super Cup is a confidence booster for the players.

As for the performance, for Klopp and coaching team to drill the players further.

I'm sure Klopp is thinking ahead about the Southampton PL game on Saturday.
Agreed. Very tough schedule.

Today the team will travel back and will need to fly to South tomorrow.

Saturday match day again.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 15-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Commiserations to Chelsea, they played a very good game and were unlucky. Kante was the best man on the pitch in my view and I would love to have him in our midfield. For us, Firmino made all the difference when he came on. What a player!

I wonder have we been training very hard, that was lacklustre from us last night - plus side is still getting the win and wining two finals in a row will help the mentality big time.

But lets face it, the team was all wrong to start and we are going to have to take a look at the high line and how we protect it, the two 8s will have to drop deeper and not run around as if its all taken care of behind them. The lack of playmaking in midfield and quick thinking is an ongoing concern. I hope Klopp isn't going to play Ox out of position like that and stick with what he has in midfield.

And can't be stressed enough what a world-class goalie does to a team. Alisson gives us so much confidence it's unreal. With Adrian everyone is slightly at two minds.

That said, full credit to Adrian for holding the fort best he could under such challenging circumstances. Also at least this kills the narrative that Klopp can't win penalty shootouts! "Adriaaan", got to love Klopp & Adrian for the night!!

Finally, concerned what effect this might have on our players come Saturday. Must be a hangover from playing 120mins in Istanbul in that heat. Hope they rest well.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

i think this serves as a training match for Klopp and team.

travelling back to Liverpool and then travel to Southampton again leaves no time for any training session.

does winning the Super Cup offer any monetary prize for Pool?

given the choice of Community Shield or Super Cup, i think all will favor the Super Cup.

Last edited by francined69; 15-08-2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old 15-08-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post

does winning the Super Cup offer any monetary prize for Pool?

given the choice of Community Shield or Super Cup, i think all will favor the Super Cup.
winner earns £4.5m and loser gets £3.5m.

definitely Super Cup harder to win.

Old 16-08-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

We have to admit we were lucky to win too. Chelsea's goalkeeper had his hand on 2 of our 5 penalties during the shoot out. He got his palm to both penalties but somehow the ball still squeeze into the net.

How for Southampton on Saturday. Thankfully we can rotate our midfielders plus TAA should be ok to go. Lovren's last match for us?
Old 16-08-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
winner earns £4.5m and loser gets £3.5m.

definitely Super Cup harder to win.
ok la, maybe some extra bonus for the whole team.

Lovren was not in the team and Ki Jana has taken over his role. So I expect Lovren to be sold.

Last edited by francined69; 16-08-2019 at 03:52 PM.
Old 16-08-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

https://twitter.com/i/status/1162307957226389504

Adrian injured by celebrating fan
Liverpool goalkeeper Adrian is a doubt to face Southampton after he was injured by a fan - meaning Andy Lonergan could play.

Old 16-08-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Not a good sign. As soon as Mignolet left, we lost Alisson, now Adrian(can't make up how he got injured)with Kelleher still unfit. I think Mignolet has put a voodoo curse on our GKs

Also confirmed that Keita is sidelined with a muscle injury, not sure how long out, but would not expect to see him before the international break. Don't think he was injury prone at Leipzig but once he came to us he has become fragile
Old 17-08-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Finally our best defender may leave Liverpool for £15 million.
Liverpool walk away from selling Dejan Lovren.

Expect Liverpool to rotate players for tonight game.

Old 18-08-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Big away win that after a very tough midweek game.

However...

It might still be early, but we really need to sort our shape out. We’re all over the place tactically. The gaps are massive and we’ve been lucky so far to escape any serious punishment.

Getting fitter and getting points. That’s the positive.

The last five or ten minutes of the game really distorts things for me, because we were ****** for the first half but really put things together in second and were cruising with about 20 minutes or so to go. Saints looked well beaten but we somehow conspired to try to throw away a 2 goal lead. It's frustrating because there has been no indication or even hint of the super confident, assured and arrogant team that knew it was winning a game the moment it went in front. Yes of course it's early season but the defensive lapses and frequently exposed team we've seen concede 5 in the last 4 isn't good at all.

As for Adrian's howler, well I am prepared to cut him some slack, given the challenging circumstances of his sudden elevation to our first XI. He also kept us in it first half with a huge save from Yoshida.

Wish our boys a good rest over the remainder of this weekend, they deserve it, then it's back to putting things right for a tough visit from Arsenal on Saturday.

Oh yes, some other good news. New record for Jurgen Klopp. He has broken the record set by Kenny Dalglish by reaching 300 points in the least amount of games (146) as Liverpool manager
Old 18-08-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Liverpool collected 3 pts on the road after mid week Super Cup triumph.

Goals - Mane 45+1" and Firmino 71". Adrian gifted Ings goal 83".

Old 18-08-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Oh yes, some other good news. New record for Jurgen Klopp. He has broken the record set by Kenny Dalglish by reaching 300 points in the least amount of games (146) as Liverpool manager
Is Spurs a title contender?

Without VAR think Man City will cheat 3 pts.

Remember those days when Sir Alex was in-charge and referee always give them preferential treatment.

Next week BIG matchday 3 - Home to Arsenal who won 2 games on 22 Aug @ 12.30am.

Old 18-08-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is Spurs a title contender?

Without VAR think Man City will cheat 3 pts.

Remember those days when Sir Alex was in-charge and referee always give them preferential treatment.

Next week BIG matchday 3 - Home to Arsenal who won 2 games on 22 Aug @ 12.30am.
On title contenders, tbh early days, ask me that question again after say another 8 epl matches. On the face of it though, Spurs look to be a stronger outfit compared to last season. But if they should sell Eriksen before the European transfer window closes, that may be a big mistake.

City on the other hand still look like a juggernaut notwithstanding last night's draw. They should have easily finished off Spurs before Moura equalised and again should still have scored a winner or two before the end of that game. To me they are still the team to beat. At the moment I think only mental pressure and a massive load of key injuries could derail them.

Ironically a lot anti-Reds fans including Blue Moons claimed that VAR would 'find' us out this season. Early days but round one goes to us! My own view is that over 38 matches things should even out. Must say though noticed Pep getting salty mentioning us in his rant on VAR inconsistency during the post match press conference last night. Good, we are getting into his head even at this early stage!

Arsenal's visit to Anfield on Saturday is going to be a massive game. Although the Gunners defence still looks dodgy their attack looks very good. And in Ceballos they seem to have finally found a replacement for Santi Cazorla. There will be goals, no doubt and I think the team that scores the most will win as unfortunately the Reds defence at the moment is not as tight as last season. Hope to see Salah score his first EPL goal of the season and more on Saturday.
Old 18-08-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Hope to see Salah score his first EPL goal of the season and more on Saturday.
Salah scored one gal win against Norwich in opening day.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...=#post19058036

New handball rules introduced this season state that any goal resulting from handball, accidental or otherwise, must be ruled out and Man City found out to their cost just how strictly these laws will be applied.

However, those celebrations were cut short when referee Michael Oliver indicated that a VAR review was under way, and the goal was disallowed after replays showed a ball into the box had flicked off Laporte's arm.

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 18-08-2019 at 11:48 AM.
Old 18-08-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Only positive was the 3 points.
Once again no clean sheet and midfield was out of the game.
Second PL match with same problems.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1