The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-10-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
A short MR for Xiaoya

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoya-massage/

This one is the thin Xiaoya. Pretty good with her mouth, sexy and busty. Pre-MILF, photo give and take 10%. She has her own attractive factors, accomodating and FN. Good value for good sensual and a decent massage.

Some may still remember her. This is the thin Xiaoya.
MR last few pages for benefit of doubt.
Old 19-10-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-xi-massage/

This is no joke FR.

The girl herself is pretty to me. The pictures and videos given are real. But do note if you're looking for slim and hour glass figure this is not for you. But her attitude and all makes up for that. She's very chio too. She's not a time watcher and doesnt short change nor rush you so please take care of her!

And the previous FR about the bros were correct on her massage. Definitely not piano massage. But do note if she's given 6 customers hard massage and your the 7th onward confirm strength left not many la. She's a girl somemore so please be understanding! That's all for the FR!
Old 19-10-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
I’ve tried the popular Angel

https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-anqi/

I’ve made an appointment for Anqi tomorrow.
Any recent MR on her pls?

Thanks
Similarly, angel’s looks didn’t impress me at first. but it does grow on you. She has some spunk and confidence. Some may dislike it. But her service is faultless.

IMO anqi is worth a visit. Her location is troublesome to get to. But high playability given her price and service. Looks wise accurate to the site, but think along the vibes of a nightclub hostess.

Not sure if she’s cut her phone usage habits. I’m sure many bros would have told her that already. Would RTM more if not for location.
Her time management could be slightly better too.
Old 19-10-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Erm anyone visited Bella (vanilla)recently. I have no idea why she playing 大悲咒- Buddhist sutra in the background while massaging. Kinda creepy and soothing at the same time. Any bro experience before?
Wow I had that with another ML "M'' who offers "Tantric" massages at high $$$ and I was creeped out too. She plays the melodic chants and massages in rhythm and with breaths in time as well. Always fully clothed throughout though she she did end with a slow steady HJ - with her eyes closed, in deep concentration.
Old 19-10-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really you think I first day cheong and write MR? See my MR few pages back before you comment. Link is there. Looks and figure are all personal preference. Difference is I visited and MR instead of just from video. So which more accurate?So comment before you see all. Cheers.
Noted - it was just a suggestion in general...apologies if I offended.
Old 20-10-2019, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauJiao View Post
http://www.tsrjox.net/girl.php?id=4865

Gonna command this MILF tomorrow , any comments just in case i missed it? Did a search but no results ;0
I don't think got much tsrj FR here but seeing the age is stated at 35. Be prepared for a definite MILF. Do let us know if it's good.

Cheers
Old 20-10-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan.tanqwe View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/qing-chuan-massage/

my virgin FR for this dome hence please pardon my substandard FR.

Looks: 8/10 (it is mosaic and 1 man's meat is another man's poison)
Body: Not fat nor slim, as a matter of fact, very nice body for those who like a balance build rather than skinny ones
Boobs: B-C cup, decent size.
Massage: 5/10 (was watching TV while massaging, massage standard not bad but intermittent because her focus was on the tv)
HJ: 9/10 (she knows how to dirty talk and can control the rhythm pretty well)
Service: 5/10 (the only downside which is also the reason why i will not rtm is because the massage and release was completed in 35 minutes and she changed up and played her phone after i was done with my wash up post-release. Despite making a request for a short massage, she said she was tired and will give me back time if i visit her the next time.

Feedback: those who are only keen for a quick release with a SYT, decent bust and looks will probably like her. However, those who wants a massage and release, you will probably experience the same as i did.
Looks like she has digressed to even more mediocre standards..wonder if her business is as stable as her last stint, considering she continues to charge $120 at this current market where so many other MLs are cheaper and offering way more. Thanks for the FR on her bro.
Old 20-10-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Really you think I first day cheong and write MR? See my MR few pages back before you comment. Link is there.

The old links, forget it. A couple of years back, even if I can find the link in archives I not so eng to do so.

Looks and figure are all personal preference. Difference is I visited and MR instead of just from video. So which more accurate?

So comment before you see all. Cheers.
Haha, chill la bro.

Btw, her boobs looks enhanced, what's your verdict?

She can't seems to decide what she wants to offer..alternating between FL and ML but at same rates.
Old 20-10-2019, 10:19 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Erm anyone visited Bella (vanilla)recently. I have no idea why she playing 大悲咒- Buddhist sutra in the background while massaging.
Kinda creepy and soothing at the same time. Any bro experience before?
Hahaha is it a sin for u to visit her?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-10-2019, 10:20 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-xi-massage/

This is no joke FR.

The girl herself is pretty to me. The pictures and videos given are real. But do note if you're looking for slim and hour glass figure this is not for you. But her attitude and all makes up for that. She's very chio too. She's not a time watcher and doesnt short change nor rush you so please take care of her!

And the previous FR about the bros were correct on her massage. Definitely not piano massage. But do note if she's given 6 customers hard massage and your the 7th onward confirm strength left not many la. She's a girl somemore so please be understanding! That's all for the FR!
Your level of pretty may differ with others

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Any word on Amei and Cici returning?

They'll be coming to a whole new world this time.
Old 20-10-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Managed to squeeze time to play abit so tried xiao xiao and the new angel.
Will post short one this time.

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/
Xiao Xiao I find still the same sweet girl, very chirpy and friendly. Handful Bs, quite good massage and quite good sensual too but not FN.
Got chemistry during her 1st stint here and still does now at the moment.
RTM - Of course.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-angel/
Next the new Angel, I'd say don't waste your money.
Cmi to me.

That's my experience with both Xiao Xiao and Angel. So.may differ to others la.
Old 20-10-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Managed to squeeze time to play abit so tried xiao xiao and the new angel.
Will post short one this time.

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/
Xiao Xiao I find still the same sweet girl, very chirpy and friendly. Handful Bs, quite good massage and quite good sensual too but not FN.
Got chemistry during her 1st stint here and still does now at the moment.
RTM - Of course.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-angel/
Next the new Angel, I'd say don't waste your money.
Cmi to me.

That's my experience with both Xiao Xiao and Angel. So.may differ to others la.
Thanks for sharing the commando experience. So this new Angel physical-wise ok boh?
Old 20-10-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan.tanqwe View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/qing-chuan-massage/

Feedback: those who are only keen for a quick release with a SYT, decent bust and looks will probably like her. However, those who wants a massage and release, you will probably experience the same as i did.
Upz You Bro

At Least You Gave A Honest FR And Not Like Those At The Website

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 20-10-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Physical wise okay, looks quite like pics, boobs maybe small B, body quite curvy but overall service cmi to me.
Maybe some other bros had maybe good different experience but not to me la.

To me summer way better although vanilla. At least her massage also ok ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Thanks for sharing the commando experience. So this new Angel physical-wise ok boh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1