The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 24-09-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Nanomite is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodohnoel View Post
I saw one "jose mourinho" spa near a ss supermarket but nv see any girls at counter. Anyone tried?
This wan sure very defensive wan.. u must ask them got GQ anot.. if not they won't ask u.. haha..
Old 25-09-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
hyperj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just skip "jose mourinho" spa, there's other better places
Old 05-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fresh blood and virgin here! Went to 1 at Lor X not long ago. Was satisfied with the overall service!
Looks: 8.5/10
Chest 5/10 (slightly bigger than my chest only since i bench >.<)
Damage: 50+50+10+20

GQ was pretty asked before the start of the massage. The masseuse is a chiobu jie jie so its pretty hard for me to reject. Starts off with the normal massage (back>shoulder>arms>hands>legs) with quite of of teasing cuz i first timer (dunno this..dunno that..) The normal massage was pretty short since GQ was alrdy prompted at the start. Lots of teasing and guiding during the hj 😂. After some time, she gave the green light for upper roaming since my didi still up. Nearing the end of the 1hr, my didi still up and she kept gaving me the naughty but sien face for like over 10mins++. She asked "how ah?", i replied the same to her. Additional 10 damage was incurred for 10 minutes time extension and another 20 damage for lower area roaming. But my didi still up despite the extension lo... But luckilyy maange to expand the round after it ended, so i assume its an happy end?

What are your experiences? Share with me
Old 06-10-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wasabi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Fresh blood and virgin here! Went to 1 at Lor X not long ago. Was satisfied with the overall service!
Looks: 8.5/10
Chest 5/10 (slightly bigger than my chest only since i bench >.<)
Damage: 50+50+10+20

GQ was pretty asked before the start of the massage. The masseuse is a chiobu jie jie so its pretty hard for me to reject. Starts off with the normal massage (back>shoulder>arms>hands>legs) with quite of of teasing cuz i first timer (dunno this..dunno that..) The normal massage was pretty short since GQ was alrdy prompted at the start. Lots of teasing and guiding during the hj 😂. After some time, she gave the green light for upper roaming since my didi still up. Nearing the end of the 1hr, my didi still up and she kept gaving me the naughty but sien face for like over 10mins++. She asked "how ah?", i replied the same to her. Additional 10 damage was incurred for 10 minutes time extension and another 20 damage for lower area roaming. But my didi still up despite the extension lo... But luckilyy maange to expand the round after it ended, so i assume its an happy end?

What are your experiences? Share with me
$130 can get a proper fj already...
Old 06-10-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah bro share plzz x.x Don't tell me geylang...
Old 07-10-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bodohnoel is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleocean1 View Post
I went there before. the girls there r not young. If u want skillful good hard massage, u can try the shop next to the ss supermarket, managed by one Ml all by herself.

If u want young Ml with teasing , try blk 1x6 or 1x7.
Hi 1x6 or 1x7 is what?
Old 07-10-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 16
8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Wah bro share plzz x.x Don't tell me geylang...
anyway 130 is too expensive should skip
Old 19-10-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanomite View Post
Jus curious the 1x7 place.. wat kind of GQ do they provide n wat the damage like..
Can any bro advice.. cos I no a HJ person.. only prefer GQ with bbbj or full service..
Thank

full svc v hard, but i got bj before at lor 5 before. you Can try Your luck
Old 03-12-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone tried the massage from Xiao Rui at Blk 17X (residence) who seems to advertise only in the shicheng.one website .
Seems very busy as difficult to get a slot on same day
Old 03-12-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Has anyone tried the massage from Xiao Rui at Blk 17X (residence) who seems to advertise only in the shicheng.one website .
Seems very busy as difficult to get a slot on same day
bro, she was previously from lorong 1 massage shop and now move on to stay alone.
Old 16-12-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovephoebe View Post
bro, she was previously from lorong 1 massage shop and now move on to stay alone.
she now like not as good as last time i feel
Old 16-12-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiskhoo View Post
full svc v hard, but i got bj before at lor 5 before. you Can try Your luck
FJ got lah. I was offered but didn't take it up. Easy to get now that times are bad, and going to be harder next year
Old 17-12-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperj View Post
she now like not as good as last time i feel
if you want tight feel can try lah
Old 17-12-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

yea, she need some massaging to loosen up
Old 17-12-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 10
twwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleocean1 View Post
I went there before. the girls there r not young. If u want skillful good hard massage, u can try the shop next to the ss supermarket, managed by one Ml all by herself.

If u want young Ml with teasing , try blk 1x6 or 1x7.
Bro can pm the block for the other with young MLs? will up you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1