The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ahh fark..

Nvm if Lu Lu happens to be one of them coming soon or next year, then I'll be more than happy..
Were you the one who told her off about the smoke smell
Old 02-09-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Were you the one who told her off about the smoke smell
No I didn't..

What's the story behind that?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
It's so dry that I hv started looking at TT site. We are not allowed to discuss girls from there right? A few of them looks good but having no FR here - chances of landmines pretty high. Anyone know if there's a tg group on TT girls?
Upped for exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post

Rank C

Won't rtm.
Good share and up for exchange
Old 02-09-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/tian-tian-massage/

Tried her in a spa. Good Service and Pretty Girl. Can top up to do something else. Nothing to shout for.
Prince Devitt upped
Old 02-09-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
Can share which spa and ml? Know spa and name then can go down visit
Bro, pmed you already
Old 02-09-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Kaoz ... this is so bad. Not good looking, lousy service and crap no-feeling HJ??? How can a ML like this even have business? Yet people hype her up and praise her to the heavens before. Geez.

Thanks for the revealing FR bro. More reason to say that SLG is now full of undeserving shitty MLs.
Gave up on SLG soon after Laura left and noticed the frequency of the SN nonsense. Searched among the FLs and believe me, there are still some gems out there, though there are also duds and landmines galore. My last regular who just RTC was great. Good looks and totally open to sexual exploration. And all for $100...but I never fail to pay her more cos she deserved it. Now in the process of grooming another sexy babe... Gems are priceless... once discovered, need to be treasured.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Hi bro, mind sharing the MP and ML via PM if not convenient to share on this thread. TIA!
Bro, I pmed your the contact.
Take good care of her.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-fiona/

Is this the Fiona that rejects bros at the door?
Old 02-09-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post

Yup. Fat, old, ugly will be rejected.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Bro, she don’t have profile on any of the websites.
I mentioned name also useless le.
Thanks for the ctc..

I just checked and she actually has an ad on locanto..

Fei Er is her name..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/qing-tian-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10 Can probably classify as just coming out of syt. Her eyes remind me of a younger Rosamund Kwan. Nicely shaped nose. Long luscious black hair. Not really korean idol type. She's fair and slim - defintely a head turner. I beh tahan when I see her wearing the same lacy white panty. The black bush is beckoning me to caress them... but no, she's a vanilla. Sad.

Boobs - Big B. Beautiful nips. Not saggy. Nice to fondle - soft with sufficient volume.
https://sglonelyguy.online/qing-tian-massage/

Visit QT 'recently' after she moved. She texted me that she is now operating from apartment. I did promise her that I will visit after she moved out of that slum-tel, so I went.

A follow up from my earlier report on her:

Place: Apartment. Will be familiar to most bros here. Bei Bei used to be there. Cleanliness is ok. Towel given is those quick dry super absorbent microfiber kind. Plenty of parking below and MRT is less than 10mins away.

Massage - The shoulder kneading part was painful but good. She really used alot of strength. Back massage though was so-so. She didn't get to work on my butts and legs as I interupted her for other more important matters.

Sensuals - She will shower you with kisses as she nibbles you down from top to bottom. Teases the rod with her hands as she kisses around it. Was really hoping that she do a bbbj but that's not on her menu. Her hair is still as wild, caressing all over my body as she moves up and down. I like the way she hugs on to my body, with her breasts pressed against my side while she strokes me. It gives my hand access to her back and buttocks; while my other hand works on her boobs. But she will automatically shift position once she senses my hand venturing too near to her restricted zone.

hj - Has improved. Constantly checking which me which method/style I prefer. I usually takes awhile but she did not complain.

I raised the 90mins issue with her. She explained that she's worried about her neighbours. 1 door is directly opp hers and plus a few others pretty close by. The corridor is those narrow kind. She related her worries to a customer and it was that guy who actually gave her the 90mins idea; saying it will help reduce the in/out traffic. She is trying it out and may scrap it if it's not working.

My time with her flew by quite fast. After my shot, I actually do not have much time left to clean up and go. I went out of the door with only a few mins left. For those quick shot kind, I have no idea what will happen after you have fired. She did say she will not short-change but words are cheap... better affirmed it with more FR.

My experience with her so far has been quite OK - will RTM.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post

Met her. You're not missing much.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3325
~ don’t think photo is the same as real person
~ but still score a 7/10 on look
~ height 1.65 is real , Body tone easily 8.5/10
~ playability high 9/10 but not the commercial kind
~ location is the usual ground in town 8/10
~ maybe $110 and not priced 120
~ rtm - yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/li-li-massage/

~ unknowingly went back to the same ML now listed with masked photo
~ need to re-FR
~ 7/10 on look department
~ height 1.65 correct ; body need to calibrate 7/10 cause can see stretch marks on tummy under brighten room
~ playability reduced to only 6/10 - more restrictions this time
~ location is newly furnished apartment same as before but nice
~ price now 110
~ rTm - No
I text her mobile on impmm web before you try her as she looks really pretty in her previous pics and videos and both match. Ask her if her look same as pic, no sound no picture and I decided not to proceed. Staying at the famous uphill stretch of road, I think
Old 02-09-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Bro, I pmed your the contact.
Take good care of her.
Thks for the contact
Old 02-09-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
pronstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how come of all ML i booked or sms to book, almost all replied me except qing tian? been trying to book for like 3 months bo reply... lol really popular until like this? i really wanna go see got so good anot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1