The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
foxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

1st visit ever to ke-er.

A good ML overall.

ML: She looks older about mid 30ish? Boobs definitely her highlights. Though is abit saggy but feels natural for sure. BF feels good maybe its my first time. Ask me how many shots and I say lets try and see. 2 shots for me. For sure wont reject for me but to others may vary since I have met worst. Her overall vibe gives me is alright. Talkative yet polite. Let me explain abit later. Overall response from her is good and she is responsive.

Massage: Good massage given by her. Apparently she does good knee kneeling and foot stepping on the back. Dont see her kinda petite size but she can exert a good force. Once or twice, she can use her two knees and one hand to balance herself when she is replying customer. Like machiam going up ladder 3 point contact. Lol. Overall, back feels loosen and great! Fell asleep on and off while she is massaging. Asked me if I was that tired and I say kinda so less conversation with her. The catbath and her boobs massage is kinda short though.

Venue: Definitely enough parking around that area. Good for drivers but for foot soldiers i think the walk is abit far. Discreet enough but when during lunch time might be abit crowded.

Room: Private apartment. Though its abit messy in her house but the room is cosy enough. Her drinks like machiam free flow even ask me to choose. Lol.

So long story short, while massaging halfway her landlord called her. So she was telling me that her water pipe in her apartment burst so the landlord came up in the middle of the session. In midst, she went to collect all her towels and my personal belongings and placed in her room. She assured me that everything is ok dont worry. So time kinda passed 15-20mins with me naked inside and she was talking to the landlord. Came back and she apologised at least 20 times saying that she will compensate the time but its not an issue. Finished everything and I took like a quick shower 3x? Before and after 2 shots. Before going, I was offered a drink and she asked me to choose so I was kinda shocked by her amount of can drinks in her fridge. Gave her a little tip and she kinda shocked to say still got tips after the delay of time.

RTM? Definitely will if I need a good back massage and BF from her.

Cheers and sorry for the lengthy post. Kinda in the mood for MILF now. Tried messaging Xin-er but no response till now.

PS: If you do want to exchange contact for the massage goddess previously in the thread, PM me. Kudos and credits to 4dtoto bro for introducing to me. Been going back to her for some solid massage and teasing.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post

Rank C
This one no go.
Boobs definitely not C. My boobs bigger, cos I am abit chubby.
Not pretty imo. Since she covered it, its my fault for taking the risk.
Use phone 80% of the time. One hand massage won't be any good.
Can chat a bit but turn off already.
Won't rtm.
thanks bro, she just moved into her own aprtm already. Almost book her, thanks for the mr
Old 02-09-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Anyone tried SLG tiantian? Tanjong pagr area
Haha, syt from photo but same in real?
It’s a MP, bait and switch me but the service was ok

Expensive also

You can try if you Want but I won’t rtm
Old 02-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Soda
Thai lady

Got her contact from a bro in the forum
She is somewhere in - edited out after complains- , there only got afew thai spas.... i dun have her permission to give out her contacts so interested people have to have fun exploring abit

Looks: short hair, looks early 30 i guess

Body: you can't tell with clothes on, she actually have a good S curve and slender body.

Massage: i took the sexy massage with release. Hmm. It was good but i think the forum hype (about her sexy massage) made my expectations too high, Its probably the newbies hyping her because they never experience something similar before. Her sexy massage was disappointing for me because of the initial forum hype, some boob rubs and butt tease, it really is nothing compared to the cat150 geylang. However if u go without any expectations then its OK loh

After the sexy massage is the action, she will ask you to kneel back in doggie and she massages the sensitive areas of balls, perineum and ass with a nice relaxing hot oil and occasional exciting strokes on your dick...... Its nice, relaxing and soothing.

HJ: she gave a prostrate massage which means she puts a finger in your ass and you feel like there is a little dick hard up ur ass. The sensation is different from normal, definitely more intense and abit embarrassing to admit that it felt good.....she is even able to press my prostrate and stop the sperm from coming out, so i experienced the legendary spermless orgasm...... after hearing so much about this on the internet i finally get to experience it..... but she does not know how to stop when your dick becomes over-sensitive after ejucalation, so you better remind her to be gentle once u start shooting out.

Overall: Honestly at $150 including entrance fee, i feel it is worth the money to experience the spermless orgasm, maybe its hard to believe that you can orgasm without shooting out sperm.... But its true! Definitely worth a try once in your life.

Extras

She also does juagen treatment and she did abit for me, i feel its authentic, however im not a qualified judge for this as i have no problems erecting. I did feel my inner thighs muscle sore the next 2 days and all she did was juagen on the balls.

The other ladies there are presentable too and from what i know, if you want full service on demand then u need to find the other ladies.

After the prostrate massage, i went to burger king and bought a set meal, then u know the cheese fries come with chilli sauce. So when squeezing out the chilli sauce the hole very small and keep spurting. Somehow this remind me of my anus.... i dunno why....... At night i even dreamed of a big african man spooning me in bed while i play mobile games..... This might be a side effect of having her finger up my ass, hope i dun become gay

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 02-09-2020 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.online/tian-tian-massage/

Old 02-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Were you in the scene already when the health centres with Malaysian ladies were around? They became extinct from the late Noughties, and I experienced them in their last days. Far cry from the largely terrible shop-based model we have today.

P.S.: since you tried the costume-themed shop before, I figure that your answer to my question above should be "yes".
Yes

I used to rate Malaysian girls the most sextisfying of all!!! Even above Thais and PRCs. Long ago I used to make monthly trips up to KL and pick up local girls at 21 SI and Beach Ckub. Or have the most explosive time in this Crystal Spa in PJ. Seriously hot hot hot babes. In singapore , theres always Marins South spas, but for some reasons I preferred the less popular , more obscure spas or MPs in west coast , tanglin, and within certsin Hotels. As long as Malaysian girls were available , it usually meant very good use of money and no regrets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
What are you waiting for? Venture out of this thread. Avoid the 88 scammicks.

There are some good FRs in the TN forums, or bros willing to share. TCSS here for what haha?
Aiyo bro, this thread and MLs hardly constitutes a quarter of my sexual escapades. Half my time is hunting for and securing FBs. The other quarter of my time used to be GL or my sex travels. Since these cant be done, now need to look at MPs or spas again lor
Old 02-09-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick667 View Post
It’s a MP, bait and switch me but the service was ok

Expensive also

You can try if you Want but I won’t rtm
I saw $100 with msg + handjob

Is it good looking syt?

Can 5g roaming or not?
Old 02-09-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Tried the actual one, an ah lian with dark skin, imo not pretty just young.

Body not bad, but expensive and tries to get you off 1 minute into sensual. Not worth for me.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold

anyway heree is the unbiased mr for Qing Chuan.

Looks 6/10
Expecting a SYT, but nope. I was looking back at my other mr, thanks to her , I have to regrade this looks section to make it more reliable.

Cici,og Angel, an xin still remain at 8/10
Tao zi from 6, I'll drop it to 5/10
Nat from 6.5 drop to 5.5/10
so I can make rm for QC to be rated at 6/10.

with makeup to cover some blemishes, but even so, definitely not a beauty, so angellover bro, u can skip, not our cup of tea.

That usual long endless road in town, very familiar for most bros. So common that it is no longer discreet haha.

Body: 7/10
I've seen many mr from bros 1-2 yrs ago saying that she's slim , A cup etc. BUT NOPE. Definitely not so slim, but not to the extend of fat either, just slightly meaty. And boob size is definitely bigger den A, think B-B+. Most likely put on weight? Skin condition not so smooth, especially her back.

Massage: 6/10
Press press here press press there lightly, not for massage lovers

Sensual: 1/10
Have meh? after press press, asked to flip and immediately started with boring hj.

Service: 5/10
Not automatic. she almost wanted to performance hj fully clothed, haeto tell her to remove....

GFE: 5/10
Not much, very sop

Final Verdict:
Hear say from a bro that he didn't enjoy his session, but I have to experience for myself before I post any mr, but apparently it's true. I don't even know how to end this off lol. Totally no reason to RTF, eith this kind of service , looks , body,service,totally not worth $120.

Side note, she went back to China last yr, so not baoed, came back recently to resume this trade
Old 02-09-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
Final Verdict:
Hear say from a bro that he didn't enjoy his session, but I have to experience for myself before I post any mr, but apparently it's true. I don't even know how to end this off lol. Totally no reason to RTF, eith this kind of service , looks , body,service,totally not worth $120.

Side note, she went back to China last yr, so not baoed, came back recently to resume this trade
Thanks for the FR bro.. Can skip and save $120..

She recently came back? How did she manage to do so?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Thanks for the FR bro.. Can skip and save $120..

She recently came back? How did she manage to do so?
hearsay is the agents applying under other type of visa (perm job type) instead of the common 6mth singer visa. More expensive but can last 1-2 yr. that’s y I post previously Lun till end sept or oct should have more choices liao. Hearsay only har!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 02-09-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
After the prostrate massage, i went to burger king and bought a set meal, then u know the cheese fries come with chilli sauce. So when squeezing out the chilli sauce the hole very small and keep spurting. Somehow this remind me of my anus.... i dunno why....... At night i even dreamed of a big african man spooning me in bed while i play mobile games..... This might be a side effect of having her finger up my ass, hope i dun become gay
Bro this is too funny lol.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
hearsay is the agents applying under other type of visa (perm job type) instead of the common 6mth singer visa. More expensive but can last 1-2 yr. that’s y I post previously Lun till end sept or oct should have more choices liao. Hearsay only har!
I see.. This is welcoming news..

Hopefully the new batch will have JS type of services, but I'm not holding my breath..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
Cici,og Angel, an xin still remain at 8/10
Tao zi from 6, I'll drop it to 5/10
Nat from 6.5 drop to 5.5/10
so I can make rm for QC to be rated at 6/10.
Haha, if thats your scores, with Nat at 5.5/10, there should be many listed who should be a 1~3/10

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 02-09-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I see.. This is welcoming news..

Hopefully the new batch will have JS type of services, but I'm not holding my breath..
Wait till next year for members of the Changzhou gang to return.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1