The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-09-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ngl when I first saw her I thought I was looking at a character from the Avatar film lol..

Her skin complexion was pretty bad too..

Felt kinda grossed a bit while caressing her back during HJ..

Not sure how things are different now..
wow did my memory fail me.. didn't notice all these back then
Old 01-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Can someone enlighten why Qing Tian only does 90 mins?
Old 01-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
wow did my memory fail me.. didn't notice all these back then
She was also kinda sweaty and sticky too.. Didn't prioritize hygiene then..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-09-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She was also kinda sweaty and sticky too.. Didn't prioritize hygiene then..
well you just made my excitement drop.. i guess ill try QT first
Old 01-09-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Can someone enlighten why Qing Tian only does 90 mins?
Less customers = less footfall. And of course less work overall in a day for same amount of earnings.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Less customers = less footfall. And of course less work overall in a day for same amount of earnings.
guess her biz is booming then, not many MLs can sustain this model
Old 01-09-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
guess her biz is booming then, not many MLs can sustain this model
As I said before, those vanillas with some youth and physical are never ever short of clients.

Just need a handful of guys besotted with her and hey presto, don't need to do much for the day.

Don't think those from the Changzhou gang have this much allure. Can you imagine guys trying to "sayang" and pamper the likes of Long Nu, who'll be deemed much less innocent than people like Ai La?

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 01-09-2020 at 08:20 PM.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
As I said before, those vanillas with some youth and physical are never ever short of clients.

Just need a handful of guys besotted with her and hey presto, don't need to do much for the day.

Don't think those from the Changzhou gang have this much allure. Can you imagine guys trying to "sayang" and pamper the likes of Long Nu, who'll be deemed much less innocent than people like Ai La?
haha never ever tried developing feelings/sayang PRC MLs.. they always give off a very commercial vibe. I focus my attention on other nationalities
Old 01-09-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Tried her yesterday...

Body is quite nice, looks ok ok, but she kept entertaining her phone until I quite pissed off. Massage bit piano type.

The only highlight maybe is her BBBJ but other than that... don't think I would want to RTM.
Old 01-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Did xue er move or is she still in the same area?
Old 01-09-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Fail safe, SYT, tall lanky babe. Good conversationalist overall 6.5 to 7 for me.
Ah she is back!! I dont think she got bao-ed right? I recall she went back before CNY..... a loooong time ago. Then cant come back due to COVID.

She is vanilla alright. But tall and pretty imo (i suspect she may have enhanced herself as her facial features are really sharp).

Good conservationist if you respect her. I recall she is very knowledgeable for someone her age and trade.

If you like to be jerk off by as SYT she is for you.
Old 01-09-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha never ever tried developing feelings/sayang PRC MLs.. they always give off a very commercial vibe. I focus my attention on other nationalities
Well, I can understand why they want to 'sayang" them.

They don't even need to consciously KC you. One might KC ownself.
Old 01-09-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I can understand why they want to 'sayang" them.

They don't even need to consciously KC you. One might KC ownself.
Different people also have different tolerance to KC, some maybe call one time 老公 will be like kena gongtao already, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 01-09-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

eer i mean new listing is new girl not from ktv or old timer in here, but not in slg tho it's other site one haha...
Old 01-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.online/jelly-massage/

Anyone try her before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1