The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-12-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
miss my sexy ass aini! pls give heads up if she is back .... gumsia
this is quite random and out of the blue.
Old 13-12-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yy-massage/

I’m so thankful we still have girls like YY around.

Visited her today at her temporary location which I don’t like and won’t discuss for obvious reasons. And that’s the only thing I didn’t like about the entire experience.
Yea can't wait for her to move out of her temp location. Just a few more days..
Old 13-12-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Yup, is different person
no leh bro. when I tried the other time it's her. but like I mentioned pic discount 10-15%. She still told me that she no lack of customers. but like I mentioned can give her a miss as totally no service at all
Old 14-12-2019, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 5
Ariesbenny is one of the Best!Ariesbenny is one of the Best!Ariesbenny is one of the Best!

Went for Dan Dan today. Chatted with her and she told me many get caught and send back. Some ladies will given white card. Many new ladies that arrived less than 2 weeks was ask to go back. Miss those good ones
Old 14-12-2019, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 7
nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!

Is it possible to go to these dome if I don't know Chinese?
Old 14-12-2019, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is rainbow rtc alr? text her no reply one..
Old 14-12-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
no leh bro. when I tried the other time it's her. but like I mentioned pic discount 10-15%. She still told me that she no lack of customers. but like I mentioned can give her a miss as totally no service at all
Photo is 100% fake. She previously operated under the name Wen Rou, and alternated between FL and ML. Young, big boned, but shapely and very sexy. Quite pretty too. She admitted that the photos belong to her friend, who's not in the trade. She started using her friend's photos to improve business, so that she had two sets of ads, one using her own photos, and another with her friend's. Quite obviously, her friend's photos are able to attract more customers, and so she persists with using them and stopped using her own.

Actually, my only session with her back then went quite well. Apart from getting a full hour's service, she made me stay for soup which she made herself. I didn't RTM because of her hints suggesting top up for FJ.
Old 14-12-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Photo is 100% fake. She previously operated under the name Wen Rou, and alternated between FL and ML. Young, big boned, but shapely and very sexy. Quite pretty too. She admitted that the photos belong to her friend, who's not in the trade. She started using her friend's photos to improve business, so that she had two sets of ads, one using her own photos, and another with her friend's. Quite obviously, her friend's photos are able to attract more customers, and so she persists with using them and stopped using her own.

Actually, my only session with her back then went quite well. Apart from getting a full hour's service, she made me stay for soup which she made herself. I didn't RTM because of her hints suggesting top up for FJ.
Thanks for heads up bro. Wanted to go down to town just to try her. I guess not lol
Old 14-12-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

which ml you refering? fj optional so shd be no issues
using other ppls photo like selling fake product
Old 14-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Yea can't wait for her to move out of her temp location. Just a few more days..
Me too bro. Hope it is a good location.
Old 14-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
asdfffqwerty123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been rejected from a couple bookings cuz "my number is not recorded"

Any bros know how to solve the problem ah?

It's like interviewer for first job tell you cannot hire you cuz you no work experience...lol
Old 14-12-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Got time to squeeze abit so I tried these 3 gals.

https://sglonelyguy.org/chengzi-massage/

OK photos advertised photoshopped obviously cos real life abit different but acceptable some angles she looks quite pretty some angle just average type.
Massage average or below par but she tries.
Sensual below average to me sadly she got pair of nice boobs and bums but cannot lick or suck boobs.
Personality wise she very jovial and friendly.
In and out fr the session abt 50 mins so plus minus ok ok la.
RTM - no unless she can at least suck or lick her boobs and bums.

Next is
http://sgbeautycastles.info/ha-mi-gua-massage-bj-

Been hearing good MR abt her so tried.
Look wise.. Wa lau eh totally cmi to me.
I mean i am ok with milfs but from ad pic and real life alot of discount is hell no.
Tot of u turn after seeing her but my gut say try see how of she can make it on her services. So tried.. Ok her massage I can say was better than the other MLs here but still if go clean massage and tuina she will still lose out la.
Sensual wise honestly cmi to me boobs big, enhanced but looks distasteful to me la.
Personality wise she freiendly and nice.
RTM - no

Last was
https://sglonelyguy.org/shan-shan-massage/

Location was abit off I find and not staying alone.
Shower room old and not as clean just for bros who are particular.
Her room also funny, one big queen sized bed for the deed and have double decker bed on the side which looks unused.
Ok, Nvm abt that stuffs. She looks like pics but discount abit cos real life pre milf or milf but still ok.
Only downside was she skinny and boobs small maybe A+ or small B.
Her massage was surprisingly quite ok but definitely not pro level la.
Sensual I can say one of the better ones cos she really takes her time and gave abit of AR, teasingly
BJ was also one of the better ones good suction and DT.
I was impressed by her sensual effort I have to say.
Personality she friendly too.
RTM - 50/50 if only her boobs big I definitely rtm.
But I dun mind see how cos she skinny but sensual quite good.
Old 14-12-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays all vanilla service and no more lick/suck nipples service?

I really missed Si Si. She didn't come back again. Haha.
Old 14-12-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Did xin er also rtc? Do not see her ad up anymore.
Old 14-12-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamayuki View Post
Nowadays all vanilla service and no more lick/suck nipples service?

I really missed Si Si. She didn't come back again. Haha.
More or less it has been classified as unlock services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1