The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old Today, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 2
Nabehkin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNabehkin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
overhyped lol ....some even well written not for sensual lovers yet stated as "overhyped" and expected lot of things, well i guess uncle andy lao must be blind liao or lao hua
It’s more like Bros who want more than Vanilla services
being curious why these vanilla MLs are so popular.

Find it quite weird because I don’t see SYT pretty MLs like
Tian Niu and Cici whom were popular and only provide vanilla
receiving so much hate back then

Well for me I’m okay with vanilla because I can always go dome 3
If I want more
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
AugustChrist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a good time with Tao Zi last week: location was discreet and she's a cheerful one..
Fake boobs a bit too hard to my liking but overall experience was sensual and she was accommodating and above all, not mechanical.
She blows with hot water in her mouth which was good.. only had this in Macau's sauna..
Stay safe and have fun!
Cheers
AC
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Ahau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Itís more like Bros who want more than Vanilla services

Find it quite weird because I donít see SYT pretty MLs like

Well for me Iím okay with vanilla because I can always go dome 3
If I want more
well either that or think can use their super charm to get more for me if already stated limited services and likely not gum either skip or insist visit with lower expectation
Old Today, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1681 / Power: 17
Franco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant futureFranco_Barsei has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes Emma definitely fits in this group. But she'll rank quite high too!

QT > Emma followed by the rest. Emma bland but at least is pretty and exudes a sexiness you can lust for.
I actually think she'll top the vanilla category if she's here now. Some height, natural Cs, can zhut zhut and rub. Reasonable catbath and gives you full attention with no looking at phone.
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
Johndick is a glorious beacon of lightJohndick is a glorious beacon of lightJohndick is a glorious beacon of lightJohndick is a glorious beacon of lightJohndick is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Itís more like Bros who want more than Vanilla services

Find it quite weird because I donít see SYT pretty MLs like
Bro, it's quite insulting to Tian Niu that Cici is mentioned on the same sentence for comparison..

Cici will fit right into the crop of current vanilla ML with mediocre/basic service standard/skillsets.

Tian Niu is on a different level altogether. Not the prettiest nor best bod (in terms of boobs size) but everything else is fabulous. She remains my GOLD standard for vanilla MLs.
Old Today, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 16
(bossy) is a splendid one to behold(bossy) is a splendid one to behold(bossy) is a splendid one to behold(bossy) is a splendid one to behold(bossy) is a splendid one to behold(bossy) is a splendid one to behold(bossy) is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
To be proportionate maybe
QT's pair is too hard to be natural for me, especially the bottom part
Hard can be due to boobs cream also,I encounter some ML using it to prevent sag.It is hard like rock(the whole thing).For enhanced it is hard on the inside when being compressed.it is not that hard to judge fake boobs or the real thing.
Old Today, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9092 / Power: 13
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute

Any MR for ML?

http://sgbeautycastle.info/baby-mass...-unlimited-hj/

UP List
Min 5 points to exchange. Waiting hitman1891 to return.

BACKLISTED
Shan Shan
慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Shop recommended by thisisnotBENaff - after so long still using the same old trick
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 6
fieryguy80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieryguy80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieryguy80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieryguy80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
Heard from one of bros, she is bibi. I remember I visited her when she was in the scene previously for a while.
My experience with her last time was not bad, need to verify if she is bibi.

Her massage skill was above average, sensual still ok.

IMO, I would rate her service similar to Mango (RTC) then. Not sure how is the service now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1