The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: How do u all know your FWB?

7 ex colleagues from diff companies I worked in. 1 of them rekindled recently when I reconnect back.
Old 22-02-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
She is wild, loves drinking and clubbing. Loves to deep throat and swallow. Wear sexy clothes, heavy perfume. Once f me in the club (which I cannot remember)

We started because she was having trouble in her marriage. Eventually she divorced. We were together for 5 years.

Among the 3 she was the most "forgiving" to whatever fetish I have. I used to have a rental room in KL, and have a sexy housemate (secretary in the day and beer gal in the night) whose panties I love to smell. She knew everything about it. She also knows about all my fantasies.
This kinda "forgiving" gal is v. hard to find...she is a GEM of a gal who shd be valued n treasured

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-02-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

I had 2 FWB when i was living in Philippines.
1) A coworker in office and we had some crazy time making out in all places (cinema hall, top of a volcano, beach, parking lot, taxi...)
2) Was wife of my friend, we clicked when we first met at a party and started texting, first it was simple messages like GM and some motivational text, then it was love quotes and then we started to talk about our fantasies , and then started to exchange pictures and then ofcourse met up and madeout she was the best as she would also cook for me at times and we had her house to ourself for most part of the day.
Old 22-02-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
This kinda "forgiving" gal is v. hard to find...she is a GEM of a gal who shd be valued n treasured

Yes, unfortunately I was not wise enough at that age.

I left her after that. Met my 3rd FB. Sex was even more wild, but very controlling, judgemental and opinionated. Things became really painful.
Old 22-02-2022, 07:15 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 0
BugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: How do u all know your FWB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
1. Same work place, colleague.
2. Shortly started relationship. Fuck-fest.
3. Within 9 months broke up. No more Fuck-fest.
4. Within a week, decided to only have Fuck-fest with no string attached. But we added another colleague and we become a threesome.
5. We stayed this way for 17 years. Ended 4 years ago.
Respect bro!
Old 23-02-2022, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
GaryRatface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
I had 2 FWB when i was living in Philippines.
1) A coworker in office and we had some crazy time making out in all places (cinema hall, top of a volcano, beach, parking lot, taxi...)
2) Was wife of my friend, we clicked when we first met at a party and started texting, first it was simple messages like GM and some motivational text, then it was love quotes and then we started to talk about our fantasies , and then started to exchange pictures and then ofcourse met up and madeout she was the best as she would also cook for me at times and we had her house to ourself for most part of the day.
Pinoys the best!
Old 23-02-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

wow u all FWB is paid one or no need to pay one?

If sugar babe is considered FWB?

If regular ML and u pay her each time is considered FWB or not?
Old 23-02-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
wow u all FWB is paid one or no need to pay one?

If sugar babe is considered FWB?

If regular ML and u pay her each time is considered FWB or not?
IF you paying then not consider Friend liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1