The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
stevenboa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Probably a dumb question: happy ending

Hi bros,

I'm quite new to massage forum.

I went to massage at AMK someday last week. The manager girl recommended the Central Message to me since it's my first time doing any massage. quite shame but it's true. I have no idea what central massage is at the beginning. As it proceeds, the girl started to stimulate and tease my "central area". It feels good and I'm fully hard on. But the problem is that girl never help to release the pressure of my little brother. I have to hold it, hold it and hold it.... Feel like in a fight with myself, more accurately, my little brother.

After the entire session, I didn't actually feel relieved any how. On the contrary, I feel almost going to be exploded.

My question, is it normal in massage shop? Or I can request some further actions? Probably a dumb question.

I have no intention to offend anyone.
If I do, please pardon me.

Thanks.
Old 17-05-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
sirion388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Probably a dumb question: happy ending

Bro, the joint at AMK Central level 2 shophouse?
Old 17-05-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I suppose is the ML that pops the gq
Old 17-05-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crazydogzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matey1982 View Post
I suppose is the ML that pops the gq
yeah agree with him. it is likely the ML use another way to approach.
Old 17-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

I guess so. It's located at level 2 and right behind MacDonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirion388 View Post
Bro, the joint at AMK Central level 2 shophouse?
Old 17-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cye101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also a newbie here. From what I've experienced so far if there's any happy ending to be had, the girl would let you know during the massage by teasing your dick, butt, or immediate area around it. The first girl I had was very direct about where she touched, the second was more subtle.

If you feel particularly daring then you can ask her straight, but I would rather let the girl make the first move instead of taking the risk of getting blacklisted or reported.
Old 17-05-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Agree. I didn't ask for your further action since the girl hasn't made her first move. I don't wanna be a bad ass to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cye101 View Post
Also a newbie here. From what I've experienced so far if there's any happy ending to be had, the girl would let you know during the massage by teasing your dick, butt, or immediate area around it. The first girl I had was very direct about where she touched, the second was more subtle.

If you feel particularly daring then you can ask her straight, but I would rather let the girl make the first move instead of taking the risk of getting blacklisted or reported.
Old 17-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cye101 View Post

agree with cye101
different ML may haf different mode of asking / gifing hints hints
but if the ML doesn't do anything hanky panky, no point getting answer out..just go with the flow and see how things pan out bah
Old 17-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
similan94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she presses her groin to your head when massaging you face down, you can bet you can get something later.
Old 18-05-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenboa View Post
Hi bros,

I went to massage at AMK someday last week. The manager girl recommended the Central Message to me since it's my first time doing any massage. quite shame but it's true. I have no idea what central massage is at the beginning. As it proceeds, the girl started to stimulate and tease my "central area". It feels good and I'm fully hard on. But the problem is that girl never help to release the pressure of my little brother. I have to hold it, hold it and hold it.... Feel like in a fight with myself, more accurately, my little brother.

After the entire session, I didn't actually feel relieved any how. On the contrary, I feel almost going to be exploded.

My question, is it normal in massage shop? Or I can request some further actions? Probably a dumb question.

Thanks.
Bro no worries, everyone got first time one. For me is duno lucky or unlucky got experienced bro accompany me one, then since then I ownself go explore liao.

I think apart GQ, some signals apart from teasing (cos this itself also cannot cfm one) would be during front massage where they bend down and let their body or boobs come so close or touching your head so you can sense or smell their perfume. One thing u can try is if they are teasing or close to it you just try make eye contact and smile (not the lecherous smile la no matter how much u want it) so at least even if no GQ, it wouldn't be that paiseh to u la.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 18-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
mrizwanbh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hi bros,

Thanks.

how much they charged u?
Old 18-05-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

If I recall, I remember a not very good hint. The gal said that "they only massage the central area but won't touch your private part"....cry liao....

Quote:
Originally Posted by matey1982 View Post
agree with cye101
different ML may haf different mode of asking / gifing hints hints
but if the ML doesn't do anything hanky panky, no point getting answer out..just go with the flow and see how things pan out bah
Old 18-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

Thanks, bro. If you have any good recommendation for a good massage with special, pm me plz. Million thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Bro no worries, everyone got first time one. For me is duno lucky or unlucky got experienced bro accompany me one, then since then I ownself go explore liao.

I think apart GQ, some signals apart from teasing (cos this itself also cannot cfm one) would be during front massage where they bend down and let their body or boobs come so close or touching your head so you can sense or smell their perfume. One thing u can try is if they are teasing or close to it you just try make eye contact and smile (not the lecherous smile la no matter how much u want it) so at least even if no GQ, it wouldn't be that paiseh to u la.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 19-05-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ManInCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some...you opt for prostate massage package.
Anyway, clean or dirty joint, if you dare ask and they need money, its a deal~
Otherwise don't force.
Old 19-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi bros,

Thanks.
it's quite normal for these girls to give some teasing to get you to tips/RTM.
if she's a syt, I'll leave a small tips.
I'll refuse to flip over if she is an older woman.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1