The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

You have to stay at 惠州康帝国际酒店 of course. Make sure u get the executive 湖景套房 . They even have a fake 'Singh' as the doorman.

Others can try Luhui hotel......better values.

As for eating vegetable........never have to @ 金叶 ktv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
.. now maybe can stay in HZ ...
which hotel in HZ is good ??
HZ have any tourist place or not ??

oh yes .... fast fast run back to CP ..becoz the ktv system is different from CP ...

Old 18-04-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
great .... me cumming in mid may with my gal to try the hakka food .. still deciding where to stay ... in 桥头 or 半山 ... now maybe can stay in HZ ... which hotel in HZ is good ?? HZ have any tourist place or not ??(
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
You have to stay at 惠州康帝国际酒店 of course. Make sure u get the executive 湖景套房 . They even have a fake 'Singh' as the doorman. Others can try Luhui hotel......better values. As for eating vegetable........never have to @ 金叶 ktv.
Arguably, the best Hotel in HuiZhou is 康帝 but it will cost at least RMB550.00 per room night. This hotel is situated on the banks of little west lake (小西湖) and beside it, is one of the 2 biggest SPA in HuiZhou. Pedestrian Street is about 600 meters or less away. The other Hotel which was mentioned is LuHui Hotel (庐惠酒店). This hotel is situated in another part of HZ. Opp this hotel you will find Walmart in a big Shopping Mall.

Uncle coolmanks mentioned JinYe (金叶酒店) Hotel, the KTV is call JinSeShiDai (金色时代夜总会). HOTEL CANNOT STAY BUT KTV MUST GO. Most meimei here will let you know if they are available to be brought back before you picked them. What I like about this KTV is they did not charge any corkages when we brought 5 X 1 Litre bottles of liquor for our consumation. All they charged us was the minimum spending of that particular room and the minimum spending was used to buy mixers. DJ Fee is the same as in CP but we tipped the Mommy RMB200.00 for her good-will.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 18-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Arguably, the best Hotel in HuiZhou is 康帝 but it will cost at least RMB550.00 per room night. This hotel is situated on the banks of little west lake (小西湖) and beside it, is one of the 2 biggest SPA in HuiZhou. Pedestrian Street is about 600 meters or less away. The other Hotel which was mentioned is LuHui Hotel (庐惠酒店). This hotel is situated in another part of HZ. Opp this hotel you will find Walmart in a big Shopping Mall.

Uncle coolmanks mentioned JinYe (金叶酒店) Hotel, the KTV is call JinSeShiDai (金色时代夜总会). HOTEL CANNOT STAY BUT KTV MUST GO. Most meimei here will let you know if they are available to be brought back before you picked them. What I like about this KTV is they did not charge any corkages when we brought 5 X 1 Litre bottles of liquor for our consumation. All they charged us was the minimum spending of that particular room and the minimum spending was used to buy mixers. DJ Fee is the same as in CP but we tipped the Mommy RMB200.00 for her good-will.
thks for the info, bro wkk!

wow... tis 金色时代夜总会 sound fun!

bookmark tis thread for future reference...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 18-04-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed sounds like a good place to cheong after reading the post from Bro WKK. Only one hour away fromCP nia...must try during my next trip.!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 18-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
You have to stay at 惠州康帝国际酒店 of course. Make sure u get the executive 湖景套房 . They even have a fake 'Singh' as the doorman.
Quote:
thanks uncle coolmanks and bro wkk ....
looks like 康帝国际酒店 is good .... others than the SPA and Pedestrain Street .. any other interesting place in HZ for couple like us ??
Old 18-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

wow, thanks Bro WKK, for yr input, still say u r not a 地头蛇 other than Bro SBX , then u must be that 过江龙 。。。。。。u seem to be that 万事通, everything in HK, CP, HZ etc to even their railway system, light rail 等等 u know so well; hey, u mai so humble lei, too humble = 'Fake' u know Also must say thanks to Bro coolmanks for the recommendatn, when do I have the chance to party with u....................

Looking forward to stay in 康帝 then, scenery must be then 诗情画意 !

Bro SBX & WKK, pl bring me to 金色时代夜总会 to 见识,见识 !
Old 18-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice meltg View Post
wow, thanks Bro WKK, for yr input, still say u r not a 地头蛇 other than Bro SBX , then u must be that 过江龙 。。。。。。
he's the 地头虫 ...
Quote:
u seem to be that 万事通, everything in HK, CP, HZ etc to even their railway system, light rail 等等 u know so well; hey, u mai so humble lei, too humble = 'Fake' u know .. Also must say thanks to Bro coolmanks for the recommendatn, when do I have the chance to party with u....................
he's the walking encyclopedia of HK & CP .... some even said SZ ..
Old 18-04-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
thks for the info, bro wkk! wow... tis 金色时代夜总会 sound fun! bookmark tis thread for future reference...
Bookmark? You should subscribe to this thread mah? Dunno meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Indeed sounds like a good place to cheong after reading the post from Bro WKK. Only one hour away fromCP nia...must try during my next trip.!

One hour means if you get a driver who know the route there. KNN, in China, the service provider always say "CAN", "No Problem", "All in Order" and ETC ETC,,,,, but it comes to the real thing and doing it, everything cock up. If I remember correctly, to en-route HZ from CP is via XieGang (东莞市,谢岗镇).

Quote:
looks like 康帝国际酒店 is good .... others than the SPA and Pedestrain Street .. any other interesting place in HZ for couple like us ??
Well, during evening or dusk, you and lady phoenix can take a stroll along the lake. A Pagoda in the middle. Do not go during lunch time, it is getting hot nowadays, I am afraid you might melt. If you go through this thread, the natural spring is near-by, if your schedule permits, perhaps you can pay the resort a visit. Please contact Bro SBX or the "Lao Ban Niang (老板娘)" to bring you there. If the Lao Ban Niang bring you and Lady Phoenix, they will have a lot to talk about because they are both from CQ.

Quote:
wow, thanks Bro WKK, for yr input, still say u r not a 地头蛇 other than Bro SBX , then u must be that 过江龙 。。。。。。u seem to be that 万事通, everything in HK, CP, HZ etc to even their railway system, light rail 等等 u know so well; hey, u mai so humble lei, too humble = 'Fake' u know Also must say thanks to Bro coolmanks for the recommendatn, when do I have the chance to party with u.................... Looking forward to stay in 康帝 then, scenery must be then 诗情画意 !Bro SBX & WKK, pl bring me to 金色时代夜总会 to 见识,见识 !
Bro ice meltg, please don't put it this way, the real Master is not here to talk. I am merely sharing what I know which is very limited. Please stop pulling my leg.
Old 18-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
One hour means if you get a driver who know the route there. KNN, in China, the service provider always say "CAN", "No Problem", "All in Order" and ETC ETC,,,,, but it comes to the real thing and doing it, everything cock up. If I remember correctly, to en-route HZ from CP is via XieGang (东莞市,谢岗镇).
ya ya ... ur 600m to pedestrian from 康帝国际酒店 hopefully is not 6km away ....
Quote:
Well, during evening or dusk, you and lady phoenix can take a stroll along the lake. A Pagoda in the middle. Do not go during lunch time, it is getting hot nowadays, I am afraid you might melt. If you go through this thread, the natural spring is near-by, if your schedule permits, perhaps you can pay the resort a visit.
what resort ??
Quote:
Please contact Bro SBX or the "Lao Ban Niang (老板娘)" to bring you there. If the Lao Ban Niang bring you and Lady Phoenix, they will have a lot to talk about because they are both from CQ.
ok ... will contact bro SBX for more information ...
Quote:
Bro ice meltg, please don't put it this way, the real Master is not here to talk. I am merely sharing what I know which is very limited. Please stop pulling my leg.
u sure he's pulling ur leg and not ur dick ???
Old 18-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
he's the 地头虫 ...he's the walking encyclopedia of HK & CP .... some even said SZ ..
Like that say is it? NVM, I will remember.

Quote:
ya ya ... ur 600m to pedestrian from 康帝国际酒店 hopefully is not 6km away .... what resort ?? ok ... will contact bro SBX for more information ... u sure he's pulling ur leg and not ur dick ???
1) Yes lah! only less than a few hundred meters away, if you stay there, Hotel main exit turn towards the right and follow the traffic flow.

2) Please refer to page 63 and 64 of this thread for pictures of HZ and the resort I am talking about.

3) Heehee, I have a short dick, I really don't mind if after pulling, it will become bigger!
Old 18-04-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bookmark? You should subscribe to this thread mah? Dunno meh?
lolx...

bro wkk, of cos i know subscribe.. purposely mentioned "bookmark tis thread" bcos 'bookmark' usually used for bookmark a page (webpage), dun think it's possible to bookmark a thread, where there r so many pages.

so, wat i meant by bookmark in my earlier post is actually "subscribe". anyway, thks for ur correction.

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 19-04-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Arguably, the best Hotel in HuiZhou is 康帝 but it will cost at least RMB550.00 per room night. This hotel is situated on the banks of little west lake (小西湖)

Suddenly this thread become so active at night...you guy don't sleep at night ah...
Err...for your info, because i used my 'rusty face' credit, then the room rate at 康帝 is rmb 500 plus. Outside market and website is selling rmb750 plus. 你不要害我...later every brother ask me to book kande hotel, i have to come out money to pay the balance...

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 19-04-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Near one, you can bring your gal 'pak tuo' at small west lake as what bro WKK mentioned. If you want to see your gal wear bikini, you can bring her 'red flower lake' (红花湖), it is a water theme park. If you want to be 'carrot head', you can bring your gal to 'shopping street' (步行街), walking distance from kande hotel.

Far one, you can bring her to long men hot spring, but now weather start to get warm, so a bit too late. If you wait another 1 month, you can try the river ride at 雷公峡, i highly recommend this as it is fun and exciting. If not, you still can go 罗浮山 or 南昆山. Both have resorts, so you can do your gal in the mountain.

Old 19-04-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

I can confirm it is not 6km away.
It is only about 1 plus km away
and that only if you turn left as you exit from 康帝国际酒店.
If u turn right, could be alot more than 6km. hehehhe
Please look at the map.lol

Anyway hz 步行街 ntg interesting, very small.

Quote:
ya ya ... ur 600m to pedestrian from 康帝国际酒店 hopefully is not 6km away ...
http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?q=%E6...ed=0CBgQ8gEwAA

Hui Zhou Shang Ye Bu Xing Jie do a search for 步行街 as the underlined.

Last edited by coolmanks; 19-04-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Old 19-04-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Looking forward to stay in 康帝 then, scenery must be then 诗情画意 !

Bro SBX & WKK, pl bring me to 金色时代夜总会 to 见识,见识 !
Yes, i have book for you 康帝 with lake side view this time, can fxxk your gal while viewing the night scenery of westlake. Best position is to doggie your gal in front of the window.

Yes, i am going to bring you 金色时代夜总会 on the first night. But hor...you don't behave like some brothers, chasing after the KJ. Concentrate on your ktv gal first, KJ is beautiful but need time to fish...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1