The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Fellow cheongster also. Will be at ds this 5 dec to 8 dec. Anyone keen to party together at legend?
what u working as?
my group of $ power friends party there every month, can u?
Old 03-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Guy^ver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGuy^ver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

been to DS twice over the last 1 month .. repeated Legend KTV ..

The Town
I can see that they are building up the ecosystem of DS e.g. bringing in the best food, the best massage etc. It's a matter of months ( at most one year ) to reach CP standards .. Danshui is not some ulu ulu small town .. there's malls and neon lights everywhere

KTV
reminds me of old CP (my personal perspective) .. i can see the girls are hungrier, also quite a bunch of pretty lasses ... KTV management? Not so good .. the mummies can't really control the girls (but it is a matter of time those good old rules are introduced back) .. the girls (500 - ??? - 2000) no longer wear the uniform and they come in plain clothes .. only the models category wore the long dress ( some of them are really mind blowing 700 - 1900 -2500 ) .. they really have a lot of girls there (albeit, the same rules apply.. if you want the best, go there early and choose) .. no flower street, no parade .. girls are brought into the room by the mummies and they do the hard selling ..
Damage wise .. i suppose quite similar to CP .. from 800++ to 1600++ depending on room size and what you drink
DJs .. 400 rmb .. can't compared to the good old days

Getting there
transport wise .. the distance is almost the same from SZ airport to CP and DS .. you pay between 200 rmb to 400 rmb .. Tickets from Singapore to the holy land of Shenzhen has gone up since Shenzhen Air joins the Star Alliance Group (say goodbye to $400 tickets)

Pardon me if i may be wrong (2 trips there doesn't really justify a good FR), Just my personal sharing and to clear fellow brothers' doubt that if this city is worth exploring .. if you miss the good old times of CP, you may want to consider there ..
Old 12-01-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Danshui KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy^ver View Post
The Town
I can see that they are building up the ecosystem of DS e.g. bringing in the best food, the best massage etc. It's a matter of months ( at most one year ) to reach CP standards .. Danshui is not some ulu ulu small town .. there's malls and neon lights everywhere
Bro Guy^ver,

Slowly but surely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy^ver View Post
KTV
reminds me of old CP (my personal perspective) .. i can see the girls are hungrier, also quite a bunch of pretty lasses ... KTV management? Not so good .. the mummies can't really control the girls (but it is a matter of time those good old rules are introduced back) .. the girls (500 - ??? - 2000) no longer wear the uniform and they come in plain clothes .. only the models category wore the long dress ( some of them are really mind blowing 700 - 1900 -2500 ) .. they really have a lot of girls there (albeit, the same rules apply.. if you want the best, go there early and choose) .. no flower street, no parade .. girls are brought into the room by the mummies and they do the hard selling ..
Damage wise .. i suppose quite similar to CP .. from 800++ to 1600++ depending on room size and what you drink
DJs .. 400 rmb .. can't compared to the good old days
The selling points of Danshui KTVs are the quantity and KTV hostess willingness to go overnight (LT) is very high as compared to other cities.

DJ tip still have ¥300.
Old 06-02-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Danshui Weather

Bros coming over to Danshui soon please remember to wear thick clothing.

Temperature is expected to drop as Chinese New Year approaches.
Old 27-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Danshui Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Bros coming over to Danshui soon please remember to wear thick clothing.

Temperature is expected to drop as Chinese New Year approaches.
Weather improved quite a bit, if anyone going.
Old 27-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fegan Mox View Post
ya had an unpleasant experience earlier this year. agent was in room with us whole night (which we are ok). end of night wanna zhao already ask for bill, he insist on taking care of bill, and don't let us have the bill. not sure of his mark up but it sure felt a bit pricey. on top of that he keep taking tissue boxes from his backpack and remove the ktv room tissue box.

anyone has had this experience as well?
Kena one also. That left a bad taste in the mouth. I went to Legend alone and my cost was 1.3k all in, but when 3 of us went to Legend with an agent. The cost was 1k per pax..... Felt a bit fishy. I know the people there, so I bypassed the agents entirely.

Even the private car rates can fluctuate quite a bit. Need to be careful.
Old 27-02-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Arrow Danshui Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Weather improved quite a bit, if anyone going.
Heading into March the weather is definitely cool and comfortable but not freezing.
Old 13-03-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Heading to DS on 22 & 23 this month. Any bros there? We, 3 pax
Old 13-03-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

By the way other than Legends, Skylight and New Regent, any other hotels to recommend? Legends always full.... Zzz
Old 15-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
By the way other than Legends, Skylight and New Regent, any other hotels to recommend? Legends always full.... Zzz
世纪花园酒店, not bad and big room

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 16-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Bro Guy^ver,

Slowly but surely.

The selling points of Danshui KTVs are the quantity and KTV hostess willingness to go overnight (LT) is very high as compared to other cities.

DJ tip still have ¥300.
paying that type of price for KTV hostess not me but for newbies or businessman as they might not know what to do or no lobang

Most of the KTV hostess are formerly 发廊妹。Make enough RMB to buy new clothes, pay coffee money to mummy and buy good makeup comestics then join the rank of KTV hostess.

Is the same pussy selling in a different location at a different pricing.

A 300 RMB pussy become a 1500 RMB pussy just change of work location and nice clothing.

I am just stating the fact. no offense.
Old 16-03-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Arrow Danshui KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
paying that type of price for KTV hostess not me but for newbies or businessman as they might not know what to do or no lobang.

Most of the KTV hostess are formerly 发廊妹。Make enough RMB to buy new clothes, pay coffee money to mummy and buy good makeup comestics then join the rank of KTV hostess.

Is the same pussy selling in a different location at a different pricing.

A 300 RMB pussy become a 1500 RMB pussy just change of work location and nice clothing.

I am just stating the fact. no offense.
I concur with your comments.

KTV hostess definitely not cost effective any more for regular cheongsters.
Like what you said only those clueless cheongsters or on business entertainment will not mind.

BBS girl switched to KTV career has been around for ages.

Want cheaper than ¥300 ST also have.
Alley FL bonks below ¥100 ST can still be found in Danshui or Changping hahaha.
Old 17-03-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

been to Dansui for 3 nights, the place I frequent for the last few years for ktv action.... after cny all three ktvs are stock with plenty new blood

in my opinion Dynasty still the best in both quantity n quality, skylight comes second n Emerald still lagging behind but with noted improvement , if not satisfy with your agent service I can provide you with my contact in DS for the last few years.... no contact collector please...
Old 20-03-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
世纪花园酒店, not bad and big room
Thanks bro.
Old 29-03-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Went to DS to party on Fri, Sat and Sun, 2weeks ago
First night went to Skylight and was amazed by the sharp increase in prices. There was a model category for ON at 3500. But sadly, the quality was not there.
We had a room on the 4 floor and was offered the left overs after other rooms had chosen. Still managed to find one pleasant girl to ease the night loneliness.

Second night we went to Legend and was located on the 2 floor. We were spoilt for choices, and I chose 2 beautiful ladies. ON was 2500

Third night was a Sunday and there was not much crowd and many gals stayed away. I managed to find a cute Xian girl to spent the night.

Verdict: it is getting relatively expensive to party in DS. I prefer Shenzhen

Last edited by besafe; 29-03-2018 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1