The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

I met three other different groups of Singaporeans (not including my own group) when i was in Danshui, and i must say they are not loud at all.

I was invited to their KTV rooms to hang out for short whiles because we know the same few mamasans and managers, plus they are interested to know how i survived six, seven years in Beijing lol.

I observed the ways they party, the way they move around the town, hang around, i must say these are very subtle, well-behaved tourists.

the MMs, managers and mamasans i met generally remarked that we Singaporeans are well-behaved, not loud, not drawing a lot of attention.

Out of the many KTV rooms on three levels, Singaporeans at most take up 4-5 rooms on a busy weekend night.

The loudest groups of mongers i see there are the local chinese patrons and the HongKongers, especially the Hong Kong guys, they really come by busloads. and in the detention barracks (as described by my SG bros), most of those detained are hongkong-ers. occasionally there will be a few like him, Singaporeans, one or two caucasians and indian fellows...
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 12-11-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

The topic of today would be how to party safely in DS

to start the ball rolling

(1) avoid going to the Sauna establishments,
which are popular among the local chinese, and are comparatively cheaper than CP ones during its heyday

in the Legend Hotel which is getting really popular now, rooms in block B were Sauna rooms that were converted to hotel rooms, which explains why they weren't as good as the new rooms in block C or the renovated rooms in the old block A.

The smart management knows that the running sauna services will be a fast way to get the wrath of the yanda authorities. so they lose this lucrative part of business and focus on keeping the occupancy of their hotel rooms high.

(2) Stay in a hotel that's not designed primarily for sexual activities
for example, one that doesn't have any high profile Sauna activities or kinky massages.

i notice that it's really difficult to get hotel rooms in the new block C of Legend Hotel if you don't book early enough. Even the less desirable block B and block C room get booked out really fast.
certainly, the increasing popularity of the KTV in this hotel contributes to that. However, i noted that the hotel seems to take in a good share of non-sexual related package tourism business for tour groups.
the hotel management seems to be smart enough to diversify and rely not just on KTV activities to peak its occupancy rate.

in this aspect, chances of getting raid in the hotel rooms is lower, but still there. (refer to my point 4 for about this....)

(3) Raids in the KTV rooms.
did anyone experience this before? care to share your views?
personally, i didn't experience any raids before in CP KTVs, but i did experience police raids in north Chinese KTVs. in one case, I was with a group of 6 foreign photographers (all blond hair, colored eyes except for me) . We were in 哈尔滨 on a official photo festival trip and we are the seven foreigners to lend an international look to the campaign. my angmoh buddies heard about the notorious KTV scenes and they asked me to bring them to a Chinese KTV to experience it. I don't know if our foreigner presence drew the attention of the raid, but when the girls in our rooms caught wind of the incoming raid, they were quickly ushered out through the backdoor of the KTV and they hid in the bushes for almost an hour. meanwhile we the clients stayed in the room and kept singing oldies. The police 公安 came, they didn't even bother to check our IDs but just asked a few questions ( i had to be the translator). after an hour, the raid ended, a couple of girls came back but the rest left for the night ... none of us took out any girls, they won't anyway in the first place.

(4) Getting caught in hotel rooms

apart from getting caught in Sauna rooms which are more risky anyway, the next thing that get you into trouble is to get caught in hotel rooms with a girl that you just knew.

i have this SG friend who was caught in a 4-star Shenzhen hotel frequented by Japanese. He hadn't even undressed and the raid occurred and he was detained for ten days ~ the incriminating evidence was he had already paid the pimp who got him the girl and the caught pimp fingered him.
there's exchange of money and that's enough for the police to detain him.

on the other hand, Chinese authorities won't punish you for adultery. it's a moral issue, not a legal one. so even if you are a foreigner, married, they won't jail you for having sex for your non-married fuck buddy.

the key is to know your sex partner well enough to prove/show that it's a paid-sex arrangement. that's one reason for sticking to regular girls.
One of my regular CP girl is really smart, she makes it a point to register herself with the front desk, made me memorize her real name, her identification card number, the addressed listed on her IC, names of her cousin etc.
likewise, she remembers details of my passport, where i stay in beijing etc, she also knows how many kids i have, the name of my children

this in case if we do get caught in a hotel room raid, we can pretend to be having an affair instead of doing a paid sex transaction

Not suggesting that you be as open as I am with my life, just saying that you should know enough about the person you are fucking in case of raids.

I know this is going to be hard to put into practice. i tried making some of the new KTV girls i met register themselves with the front desk, they were reluctant but i insisted.

in a nutshell, try to get to know your KTV girls you are paying overnight well enough to pass off as real lovers/ fuck buddies - not temporarily client-whore relationships

(5) Clear your wechat and text messages regularly
any text history in your wechat and text messages that link you to paid sex activities , that's enough to get you into trouble.

hint ~ a fast way to do it in case you really experience a raid, if you are using an iphone, press your wechat app icon long enough for the delete button to appear, you can then delete your entire wechat history along with the deleted app
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)

Last edited by panado; 12-11-2014 at 02:30 PM.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
(3) Raids in the KTV rooms.
did anyone experience this before? care to share your views?
personally, i didn't experience any raids before in CP KTVs, but i did experience police raids in north Chinese KTVs. in one case, I was with a group of 6 foreign photographers (all blond hair, colored eyes except for me) . We were in 哈尔滨 on a official photo festival trip and we are the seven foreigners to lend an international look to the campaign. my angmoh buddies heard about the notorious KTV scenes and they asked me to bring them to a Chinese KTV to experience it. I don't know if our foreigner presence drew the attention of the raid, but when the girls in our rooms caught wind of the incoming raid, they were quickly ushered out through the backdoor of the KTV and they hid in the bushes for almost an hour. meanwhile we the clients stayed in the room and kept singing oldies. The police 公安 came, they didn't even bother to check our IDs but just asked a few questions ( i had to be the translator). after an hour, the raid ended, a couple of girls came back but the rest left for the night ... none of us took out any girls, they won't anyway in the first place.

(4) Getting caught in hotel rooms

apart from getting caught in Sauna rooms which are more risky anyway, the next thing that get you into trouble is to get caught in hotel rooms with a girl that you just knew.

i have this SG friend who was caught in a 4-star Shenzhen hotel frequented by Japanese. He hadn't even undressed and the raid occurred and he was detained for ten days ~ the incriminating evidence was he had already paid the pimp who got him the girl and the caught pimp fingered him.
there's exchange of money and that's enough for the police to detain him.

on the other hand, Chinese authorities won't punish you for adultery. it's a moral issue, not a legal one. so even if you are a foreigner, married, they won't jail you for having sex for your non-married fuck buddy.

the key is to know your sex partner well enough to prove/show that it's a paid-sex arrangement. that's one reason for sticking to regular girls.
One of my regular CP girl is really smart, she makes it a point to register herself with the front desk, made me memorize her real name, her identification card number, the addressed listed on her IC, names of her cousin etc.
likewise, she remembers details of my passport, where i stay in beijing etc, she also knows how many kids i have, the name of my children

this in case if we do get caught in a hotel room raid, we can pretend to be having an affair instead of doing a paid sex transaction

Not suggesting that you be as open as I am with my life, just saying that you should know enough about the person you are fucking in case of raids.

I know this is going to be hard to put into practice. i tried making some of the new KTV girls i met register themselves with the front desk, they were reluctant but i insisted.

in a nutshell, try to get to know your KTV girls you are paying overnight well enough to pass off as real lovers/ fuck buddies - not temporarily client-whore relationships
1) SG & Mal are easy to spot, just stay low key. Usually hero die fast
2) Do not stay in hotels which ktvs are in premise.
3) 大树招风 just enjoy while it last & hope for the best
Old 12-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
........... and in the detention barracks (as described by my SG bros), most of those detained are hongkong-ers. occasionally there will be a few like him, Singaporeans, one or two caucasians and indian fellows...
This is something that we as foreigners must really be aware of and wary about.

From what I hear, my long held belief that China really does not want to be known as an INTERNATIONAL sex destination is nowadays at last put into action. In the past, foreigners had been let off as it's just too much paperwork etc for the local constabulary to arrest foreigners - and usually a lot less profitable as it's the locals who know how to use money to solve most problems in China. Not so now.

My friend tells me that now there is apparently some kind of directive from above to instead go after Foreigners; even rumours of quotas and/or a rewards system. But who knows with what REALLY happens in China!!

Just be careful out there guys..... and dress/act local!
LOL

SEAJ
Old 12-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
This is something that we as foreigners must really be aware of and wary about.

From what I hear, my long held belief that China really does not want to be known as an INTERNATIONAL sex destination is nowadays at last put into action. In the past, foreigners had been let off as it's just too much paperwork etc for the local constabulary to arrest foreigners - and usually a lot less profitable as it's the locals who know how to use money to solve most problems in China. Not so now.

My friend tells me that now there is apparently some kind of directive from above to instead go after Foreigners; even rumours of quotas and/or a rewards system. But who knows with what REALLY happens in China!!

Just be careful out there guys..... and dress/act local!
LOL

SEAJ
My guess is there is no such directive from the very top. Instead, it is much to do with the high reward system drawn out by respective local groups to pay informers.

As you mentioned, foreigners are easy to spot & with a bit of hint they are readily to pay their way out of trouble. I believe if GA just target only those local, 30% will pay while 70% would rather choose to eat sponsor rice
Old 13-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
SERO01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been to DS and have been party heavily for 4
consecutive night

KTV

Legend KTV is quite good. Unfortunately they do not have a flower street at this time. However there are a lot of girl
to choose from. One of my chongster friend spend almost
1 hour just for to choose the girl.

Room are okay.

DJ is depend on who you get. some may come to play and drink with you some don't

I have experince with 2 Manager from the KTV. The one that panado refer. She is very good and very acommadating. Highly recommended.

Even we were arrived around 9PM which is too late to choose any good girl but she have reserve the good one for us.

However due to poppularity of this KTV as this time. You should make a booking at least day in advance to aviod disappointed.

Most of the girl and KTV employee are Ex-CP. I was surprised that I met some of them during girl picking session and some of them are recognized me.

One more tip is make sure the girl are willing to going out with you during the picking session.
The difference between DS and CP is at CP they have a name tag which clearly show the pricing
and what she willing to do. (Ex XXX/XXX/XXX) but in DS you may have to ask the mama or manager to
nego on your behalf. Not every girl willing to go out.

I have met a very good chongster from here during this trip.

Transportation is a bit pain. only private car and buses are available. It's take apx 1 hours from SZ or
a bit more during Rush hours, Cheapest price I can get is 250. Most of the time are 300.

Prices are okay if you plan ahead what you will order and what you will drink.
Most expensive bill is almost 1200 rmb per person tip and girl sitting fee excl.
Most cheapest bill is around 300 rmb per person tip abd girl sitting fee excl.

Sauna

Forget about sauna here I went to tried not even close to what CP have to offer before. Still a longggggg way
to go the get as the CP level. I kind of miss CP when talk about sauna.

Hotel

If you not mind to stay off the permises of KTV there a some hotel I can recommend.
New regent hotel is quite old If you like something new or recent renovate I would recommend.
Century Palace Hotel or Masterland Hotel.
Good price and facility

I'm still in DS area for few days more if you want to join me feel free to shoot me a pm.
Old 14-11-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui (Little Changping)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Tony, I know exactly what you mean as our group also feel the place is catching unncessary attention, maybe DG/CP lesson has long been forgotten...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
unnecessary attention...when kena raided...all stand to lose...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
YEP, its inevitable if the place continues to be crowded by big groups of loud high profile tourist ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
2) Do not stay in hotels which ktvs are in premise.
3) 大树招风 just enjoy while it last & hope for the best
At some point history will repeat itself.

Last week quite many people and service providers are arrested at a certain place.
Those with vested interest of course will not reveal such news to fly by tourists.

Quote:
I met three other different groups of Singaporeans (not including my own group) when i was in Danshui, and i must say they are not loud at all.

The loudest groups of mongers i see there are the local chinese patrons and the HongKongers, especially the Hong Kong guys, they really come by busloads.
Bro panado your friends and you may behave yourself but that doesn't mean trouble won't find us in entertainment places.
How many fights between China man with their friends or gangs have you seen and siam at Legend KTV?
Me countless times liao.

I've been in Danshui for so many years but I'm even more alert than when in Changping because Danshui is a even more dangerous place.
Do you know how many hardcore criminals used to or still reside in Danshui?

Sad to say with the popularity of Danshui I forsee obnoxious tourists pissing off the local or Shenzhen mafia and will need to pay some tuition fee or receive a smack down. Hahaha.

Hope all bros stay safe and have fun!
Be respectful and discreet when in Danshui.
Most Huiyang locals are nice Hakka folks.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 14-11-2014 at 12:31 AM.
Old 14-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERO01 View Post
I have experience with 2 Manager from the KTV. The one that panado refer. She is very good and very accommodating. Highly recommended.

Even we were arrived around 9PM which is too late to choose any good girl but she have reserve the good one for us .
The manager I referred is Gigi. I like her service but I think can be better.

Who's the other manager and how is he/she like? I'll be interested to know him/her as well

P.S. I just arrived back in Shenzhen airport and heading to Danshui now
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 14-11-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui (Little Changping)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
......... I'm even more alert than when in Changping because Danshui is a even more dangerous place.
Do you know how many hardcore criminals used to or still reside in Danshui?
Perhaps a bit of historical/geographical context will help us understand what Huizhou/Danshui is all about.

This area is just North of Dapeng Peninsula which is closest to Hong Kong across Mirs Bay and which is the favorite speedboat route for smugglers to Hong Kong. The huge trade in smuggled goods then progressed to include drugs and shipments to International destinations, especially Europe.

Natives of Huizhou even nowadays are the drug king-pins in Europe especially in the Netherlands which is a very significant distribution center for the rest of the continent.

These are the kind of people that are native to Huizhou/Danshui/Dapeng/Aotou/Dayawan etc and are NOT the kind of people you can afford to tangle with. So yeah, do keep a low profile, keep your wits at all time and do avoid any confrontations.

And yeah - especially for you all who likes to act up/be BSD's - they ain't gonna stand for any nonsense there. The mongering customer is King in CP as sex IS the main industry there, whilst the Danshui/Huizhou KTV's etc - these places are merely needed facilities for their day-to-day lives but NOT really significant in their grand scheme of things. These places are also THEIR place to be kings, not outsiders and they don't really care if outsiders comes back or not; in fact, I can see the time when they will start to get fed up with "outsiders" messing up THEIR place!

Just Suggestin' too!
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 14-11-2014 at 01:10 AM.
Old 14-11-2014, 02:40 AM
Samster

I just reached DS and checked into Legend hotel about 30 mins ago and I have some bad news for everyone who intends to come to DS this weekend

Apparently, the girls were told to expect hotel raids and many KTV girls are reluctant to go out with clients for overnight stays, even short-time many won't do, just sticking to keep you company in KTV rooms or supper only.

I just arrived in DS (flew from Bangkok to Shenzhen, then came here by car - 350rmb)

My regular girl helped me to collect my room key in advance and the original plan was for her to wait for me in my room. We had to change plans and go to her own apartment instead if I wanna F tonight. I decided that it's late and she should rest instead (plus i was exhausted from my flight)

At the hotel lobby, i saw many guys returning to their rooms alone, without girls' company. when i walk past the dynasty KTV lobby at about 2am, the lights are dimmed.

My girl said there's rumours of raid over the past 2-3 days but nothing happened yet. She mentioned that the situation may improve next 2-3 days but no one is sure.

however, i asked another of my old flame - the tall, model-like 山东 girl i spoke of in my first DS review - http://samsforum.com/showthr...187571&page=26

山东 girl said she didn't get any warnings about pending raids. i.e. her mamasan didn't warn her.
but this 山东 girl she just returned from Hainan about two days ago and I know for one that her mamasan is relatively inexperienced (that mamasan was a former DJ in CP and became a mamasan in DS)

she wasn't in Danshui tonight to begin with...

anyway, tomorrow after i wake up i'll go speak to different managers and mamasans to gather more intel and share about...

meanwhile...
for brothers who haven't committed to coming yet, perhaps you should wait and see.

for bros who have already booked their flights, i'll suggest changing your hotel rooms to somewhere nearby that has no in-house KTVs and these will be less likely to be raided.

if you really must take a girl out overnight - see my safety advices here - http://samsforum.com/showpos...&postcount=511

cheers, play safe and keep having fun!
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)

Last edited by panado; 14-11-2014 at 03:08 AM.
Old 14-11-2014, 03:05 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui Red Alert

Quote:
I just reached DS and checked into Legend hotel about 30 mins ago and I have some bad news for everyone who intends to come to DS this weekend

Apparently, the girls were told to expect hotel raids and many KTV girls are reluctant to go out with clients for overnight stays, even short-time many won't do, just sticking to keep you company in KTV rooms or supper only.

At the hotel lobby, i saw many guys returning to their rooms alone, without girls' company. when i walk past the dynasty KTV lobby at about 2am, the lights are dimmed.

My girl said there's rumours of raid over the past 2-3 days but nothing happened yet. She mentioned that the situation may improve next 2-3 days but no one is sure.

for bros who have already booked their flights, i'll suggest changing your hotel rooms to somewhere nearby that has no in-house KTVs and these will be less likely to be raided.
Haha my good friend's tip damn zhun.
See my previous post.

APEC is officially over but Chinese government and business leaders are still involve in cutting deals with overseas delegates in unofficial settings.

Got raids or not is not the issue.
The main point is must heed/respect the warning of the local authorities from time to time to stay low profile.
This is how Huizhou government works unlike the past super corrupted Dongguan government.
The police is more interested to bust drugs and Sauna activities.

By the way my bros are still able to get hostesses back due to my "low profile threats".
As for me I'm contented with ¥110 oil massage with PCC (disposable shorts on) after KTV session.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 14-11-2014 at 03:16 AM.
Old 14-11-2014, 03:10 AM
Samster

My practical advice now for brudders who have already planned to come anyway
- switch to "safer" hotels without in-house KTVs.

anyway it's super difficult to book hotel rooms in the new block C of legend hotel, so might as well pick a different hotel. Still OK to go KTV and bring girls back, just maybe go to a lower-profile hotel to spend your night...
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 14-11-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Danshui Red Alert

Quote:
anyway it's super difficult to book hotel rooms in the new block C of legend hotel, so might as well pick a different hotel. Still OK to go KTV and bring girls back, just maybe go to a lower-profile hotel to spend your night...
Stay in hotels at Qiu Chang 秋长 area.
Hahaha confirm safe.
Old 14-11-2014, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

going Legend today with my group and will check out how bad the situation really is .....
Old 14-11-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster

Just woke up in DS legend hotel, overslept and still feeling exhausted - wow, cheonging in Bangkok during the day, flying in at night + an hour's car ride from SZ airport to DS was sure tiring.

Going to the hotel's breakfast area to get a feel of what's going on. See if I can spot any mongers with their KTV girls for breakfast, that could be a telltale sign.

Scheduled to meet different mamasans and managers for lunch / tea when they wake up later, going to find out more.
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1