The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Feeling excited for tomorrow. Korean guy coming to town to teach me how to party like a real man. I wonder when will he message me back? I have got my pen and notepad ready. Standby mode.

Anyone else want to join to meet up with him?
Old 19-08-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Feeling excited for tomorrow. Korean guy coming to town to teach me how to party like a real man. I wonder when will he message me back? I have got my pen and notepad ready. Standby mode.

Bro if he meeting you let me know wechat me. I touch down 7.30pm. Hopefully not to shag to go take lesson from korean dude. Still got to go into office at 7.30am to settle work before going to bkk.
Old 19-08-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro u jin satki....meeting the invisible man or should I say invisible clone...555..
Remember to post ur sexciting FR w the (SG)_korean dude....555...will camp for ur FR!
Old 19-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Feeling excited for tomorrow. Korean guy coming to town to teach me how to party like a real man.
Due to bombing maybe he cancel his Bangkok trip liao!
Old 19-08-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
Bro if he meeting you let me know wechat me. I touch down 7.30pm. Hopefully not to shag to go take lesson from korean dude. Still got to go into office at 7.30am to settle work before going to bkk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Bro u jin satki....meeting the invisible man or should I say invisible clone...555..
Remember to post ur sexciting FR w the (SG)_korean dude....555...will camp for ur FR!
U guys whacked him too hard until he dare not message me lah. I thought he is very good looking and confident guy? Can't imagine if he really turned up and got whacked by u guys. Lol. He need go back Korea for 2nd corrective plastic surgery.
Old 19-08-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5555555 got so jia lat meh

Quote:
U guys whacked him too hard until he dare not message me lah. I thought he is very good looking and confident guy? Can't imagine if he really turned up and got whacked by u guys. Lol. He need go back Korea for 2nd corrective plastic surgery.
Old 19-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Don't say like that leh...555...maybe he is really very humsome like those man-made K-pop idol till we all mesmerised by his humsome look......LoL...
Old 20-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 20
A1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Don't say like that leh...555...maybe he is really very humsome like those man-made K-pop idol till we all mesmerised by his humsome look......LoL...
Maybe he is Rain leh? Ahahaha lucky i nv tell vbkk i tall handsome and rich...hack i didnt even say im meeting him but we met up for 4 crazy nights...
Old 20-08-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
So that Korean hunk reply you already ???
Old 20-08-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SoulRipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I will join you if I am around....must learn from the BEST!!!!
Old 20-08-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1ibaba View Post
Maybe he is Rain leh? Ahahaha lucky i nv tell vbkk i tall handsome and rich...hack i didnt even say im meeting him but we met up for 4 crazy nights...
Tiring but enjoying nights we had. I'm Old already. Short , fat and pot bellied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
So that Korean hunk reply you already ???
From start , we all know he is just some silly clone. He won't meet anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulRipper View Post
I will join you if I am around....must learn from the BEST!!!!
We shall meet up next time round when u are back. Pimp girl getting a bit headache for me already.
Old 20-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SoulRipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We shall meet up next time round when u are back. Pimp girl getting a bit headache for me already. [/QUOTE]

Look forward to that. I think your spell is just too strong for the PIMP girl.
Still got lots to learnt from you. But must get some aura from you first..
Old 21-08-2015, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulRipper View Post
We shall meet up next time round when u are back. Pimp girl getting a bit headache for me already.

Look forward to that. I think your spell is just too strong for the PIMP girl.
Still got lots to learnt from you. But must get some aura from you first.[/QUOTE]

We are all learning from each other bro. I got no aura. I'm short , fat with a little pot bellied.
Old 21-08-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tiring but enjoying nights we had. I'm Old already. Short , fat and pot bellied.
Quote:
We are all learning from each other bro. I got no aura. I'm short , fat with a little pot bellied.
I'm the opposite of you, getting younger, tall and flat tummy but hamsum
buaya.555
Old 21-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
I'm the opposite of you, getting younger, tall and flat tummy but hamsum buaya. 555
Looks like you've been very successful in sucking away the youth of SYT puyings!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1