The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SUCK_ME_DRY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmooth View Post
Good location for what? If you want to stay in a nice and clean area of Jakarta, it's a horrible location. If you want to be near Hotel Classic and Hotel Travel, it's a great location.
Ohh.. Xie xie blather for the advise... wanna do a solo trip there for 2 nights..
hope the experience will be good like SGN..
Old 28-03-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
You are hooked to JKT night spots already
Yah addicted to SYT ceweks with big boobs!

Quote:
Good location for what? If you want to stay in a nice and clean area of Jakarta, it's a horrible location. If you want to be near Hotel Classic and Hotel Travel, it's a great location.
I prefer staying at Mangga Dua than Mangga Besar.
Old 28-03-2016, 04:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I prefer staying at Mangga Dua than Mangga Besar.
I'm not much into staying at down market places like Mangga Besar or Mangga Dua. I normally stay at the Kempinski hotel at Grand Indonesia Mall. I think the difference in environment is worth the extra distance in taxi to go to places like Malioboro and Classic.

If going down market, I don't see anything wrong with the Red Top. It's relatively cheap and within walking distance of Travel and Classic.
Old 28-03-2016, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
pimpf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are the taxi protests still gg on? Ard thamrin area?

Its a while since i was last in jkt, so what time is the best time to take cab to alexis from downtown area to avoid the jams - 9pm or 10?

Thks
Old 28-03-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
alanlee23 is Cool - loads of Potential

bros im staying at novotel any good massage places to intro? im a noob would really appreciate the help!
Old 28-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If going down market, I don't see anything wrong with the Red Top. It's relatively cheap and within walking distance of Travel and Classic.
In my definition, Travel is not within walking distance from Redtop. More than 30 mins of walk in dusty street of Jakarta. Take a taxi.
Old 28-03-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Hi everyone,

Just returned from 4d3n in Jakarta. Here to give some updated reviews based on personal experience.

Day 1
...Tease club is the place to see the gals dance naked, if that what u're looking for. They'll wear clothes and dance for maybe like 5-10min on stage, then strip to lingerie for another 5-10min, lastly go full nude for 5-10min before changing to another batch of gals to go up on stage. This place is LD concept.

Day 2
...After I exited the building then I realized they scammed me! Nowhere my massage experience would rake up to 600,000+! But I decided to let it be.

After fashion, we proceeded to Golden Crown. This is the worst segment of my trip. At first we went to sit at the disco. Freelancers standing behind but place was too dark I could barely see. ...
...Golden Crown sucks. Its a place for classical scams. Lifetime ban myself from going there ever again. They literally bleed our rupiahs off from us. Too bad is my friend who requested to go there to find his gal. Otherwise I would have jus left the place to went to another immediately after hearing about the cost of beer & the need to pay for a table.

Day 3
..So had late lunch and abandoned the plan of going to hotel spa again.
Met up with the gals, took taxi to central Jakarta for drinks. Its a rooftop bar. I think the building is called "The Plaza Tower"?

Pls give me some points to show appreciation. So I would know this info is much appreciated and would contribute updates on a regular basis (for every trip).
Thanks!
I went to Fashion Hotel KTV and Flirt two weeks ago, the girls were still dancing clothed. But I concur that seems things are normal again now, with girls dancing naked, as when I saw at Club 36 KTV last Thursday night. We were in the room on the same floor as the lounge, opposite the stage, so occasionally step out the room and saw the actions on stage.

Sorry to hear your bad experience at Fashion. I think it could be a deliberate act from their side, or miscommunication. It sounds like you were being charged a "packaged" deal. Some massage places have these various "inclusive packages" that include body massages / FJ / cold-hot BJ / etc.

It's happened to me before in various places from restaurant, massage, KTV, being charged things I do not order. So I always make it a habit now to always check the bill before I pay.

Never like Golden Crown, except for their massage place. Both the disco and lounge areas are too dark, people often go there to take their things and "shake heads".

I think the rooftop bar you went to at the Plaza Tower is the Cloud rooftop bar. There's another rooftop bar, SKYE, nearby at the BCA Tower.

Great FR sharing, up-voted you.
Old 28-03-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In my definition, Travel is not within walking distance from Redtop. More than 30 mins of walk in dusty street of Jakarta. Take a taxi.
I second this. Travel is not near.

I think perhaps he meant to say the Emporium club, practically in the diagonal opposite of Red Top hotel.
Old 28-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpf View Post
Are the taxi protests still gg on? Ard thamrin area?

Its a while since i was last in jkt, so what time is the best time to take cab to alexis from downtown area to avoid the jams - 9pm or 10?

Thks
Nope. The taxi protests was only a one day affair. And boy, did it backfire. Post-event, taxi users grew animosity towards the taxi companies, Bluebird especially, and actually it resulted in more people downloading Uber/Grab now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee23 View Post
bros im staying at novotel any good massage places to intro? im a noob would really appreciate the help!
The good ones that I've been to around that area include Orchardz Spa at Pangeran Jayakarta, and Golden Crown Spa (been a while, hopefully still good).
Old 28-03-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why not you be a good tour guide to him.
Old 28-03-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

I took Lion Air between Singapore/Jakarta before.
Low cost and punctual.
Around S$101.00 return all inclusive.
Quite surprised you had good experience with Lion on their punctuality. The worst in terms of departure time delay in my experience, so rather than Lion usually I chose to fly on Jetstar instead. Had delays sometimes, but not as bad as Lion.

Lion has bad rap sheet in the country for their domestic flights. But perhaps they have now gotten better for their international routes ya
Old 28-03-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Sorry for the confusion. I am not suggesting anyone ever walk anywhere in North Jakarta. Keep in mind that North Jakarta is a crap hole in general. When I say "within walking distance", I am not suggesting to actually physically walk there. I would definitely take a taxi if going to Travel (A taxi will only take about 5 minutes from Red Top, but I don't recommend Travel, Classic is far better.) I wouldn't even walk to Classic since the streets are not designed for walking and it's uncomfortable. I'd still take the 2 minute taxi ride cross the street from Red Top to Classic.
Old 28-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by valitar View Post
I went to Fashion Hotel KTV and Flirt two weeks ago, the girls were still dancing clothed. But I concur that seems things are normal again now, with girls dancing naked, as when I saw at Club 36 KTV last Thursday night. We were in the room on the same floor as the lounge, opposite the stage, so occasionally step out the room and saw the actions on stage.

Sorry to hear your bad experience at Fashion. I think it could be a deliberate act from their side, or miscommunication. It sounds like you were being charged a "packaged" deal. Some massage places have these various "inclusive packages" that include body massages / FJ / cold-hot BJ / etc.

It's happened to me before in various places from restaurant, massage, KTV, being charged things I do not order. So I always make it a habit now to always check the bill before I pay.

Never like Golden Crown, except for their massage place. Both the disco and lounge areas are too dark, people often go there to take their things and "shake heads".

I think the rooftop bar you went to at the Plaza Tower is the Cloud rooftop bar. There's another rooftop bar, SKYE, nearby at the BCA Tower.

Yes maybe got some other places going back to nude dancing now. But I confirm that in fashion & crown, I only saw dancers clothed.
For the crown massage, I dun think it came as a packaged. I felt weird when the massage gal & cashier kept asking me if I know bahasa.... Gal even quoted 100,000 for the hj only.
Yes the rooftop bar I went was Cloud rooftop bar.
Old 28-03-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by valitar View Post

So its back to normal for clubs? Going JKT mid next mth, looking forward to seeing nekkid SYT ceweks again!
Old 28-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I say "within walking distance", I am not suggesting to actually physically walk there.
Guess your definition of distance is different from most of us. I always walk to Classic from Redtop but definitely take a taxi to Travel.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread