The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Do Skinny Girls with Small Breasts Hate Bigger Girls with Bigger Breasts?

Do Pretty Skinny Girls with Small Breasts Hate Ugly/Average Bigger Girls with Bigger Breasts?

A lot of Pretty Skinny Girls with Small Breasts Have Too Much Hate Against Ugly/Average Bigger Girls with Bigger Breasts because a lot of men even too many good-looking men will fuck and marry Ugly/Average Bigger Girls with Bigger Breasts over Pretty Skinny Girls with Small Breasts.
Old 21-01-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Do Skinny Girls with Small Breasts Hate Bigger Girls with Bigger Breasts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post

Do Pretty Skinny Girls with Small Breasts Hate Ugly/Average Bigger Girls with Bigger Breasts?

A lot of Pretty Skinny Girls with Small Breasts Have Too Much Hate Against Ugly/Average Bigger Girls with Bigger Breasts because a lot of men even too many good-looking men will fuck and marry Ugly/Average Bigger Girls with Bigger Breasts over Pretty Skinny Girls with Small Breasts.
The Best Relationships & The Best Sex Of My Life Have Always Been With Ugly/Average Bigger Girls With Bigger Breasts.

But Too Many Pretty Skinny Girls with Small Breasts Keep Hating On Me For Only Thinking About Ugly/Average Bigger Girls With Bigger Breasts.

Last edited by devildick; 21-01-2021 at 03:55 PM.
Old 21-01-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Do Skinny Girls with Small Breasts Hate Bigger Girls with Bigger Breasts?

Super powerful
Old 22-01-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster (Donor)

Cool Re: Do Skinny Girls with Small Breasts Hate Bigger Girls with Bigger Breasts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi123 View Post
Super powerful
A friend of mine called “Kris Khan” tells me that as of right now, all busty women including all beautiful busty women are ganging up together to Attack & Bully & Command & Control & Imprison & Enslave & Torture & Punish all manners of all forms of skinny girls without breasts especially pretty skinny girls without breasts.

The Biggest Battles Of Female Sexual Powers Are Between D-Cups Breasts Girls & C-Cups Breasts Girls Because Beautiful Busty Girls Who Have D-Cups & Bigger Than D-Cups Breasts Are Far More Likely To Increase Their Breasts Sizes & Breasts Sexual Powers In The Future Than Skinny Girls Who Have C-Cups Breasts & Smaller Than C-Cups Breasts Regardless Of Their Looks.
Old 23-01-2021, 09:16 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Not really, it will depend but i personally pefer small breast.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-01-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not sure about that... but girls are already very bitchy towards each other..

side note.. i prefer small breast girls to one hand grab sized breast..

i think big breast are overrated and i think angmoh and the hollywood is the caused of it, they keep emphasizing on big breast and slowly ingrain it to the general public
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1