The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Wife allowance

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Actually I don't agreed on the women bloating part, I look around myself (my wife, my ex-wife and ex-gfs whom I ran into), my family (grandmother, mother, sisters and cousins) and colleagues and friends (including my friend's wives and friends of my wife).

That's about 100 women; what I observed if the lady is fat or plump to begin with, after giving birth, they are likely to remain like that or be fatter.

If the woman is slim and fit to begin with, then they will likely to slim down after confinement.

Of course there are exceptions, like my colleague, who had a nice curvy figure (easy on the eye). She put on so much (about 15kg) during pregnancy (she didn't control what she ate and snack a lot), then after confinement put on some more weight.

One day, she complained to me say she became ugly after giving birth (hubby more interested in watching TV in the living room). I was like, hello, I also rather see TV than see your body.

Then came all the nonsense about body spoilt have having his kids (very familiar to what another sister posted here), now became fat then the men don't appreciate.

My retort was your baby was around 3.5 kg? Then maybe the water bag another 3kg? so max 6.5kg? then where the extra 8.5kg goes to? After that during confinement eat and eat and put on some more weight.

Till today her youngest kid is already 2 years old, she still eat about the same as if she is pregnant then complain what.

In fact, she was snacking while I was telling her that, the showed me black face and say I don't understand what....sigh....I pity the husband.
Ok. You nailed it. Because of not controlling diet..
Old 04-12-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Ok. You nailed it. Because of not controlling diet..
Well ultimately this is your marriage, at the end of the day, there is no right or wrong.

I have friends whom remain in sexless marriages while seeking release outside, because they can't get it up to fuck their fat wives.

The wives seems to be ok with the hubby helping out with the housework, bring her and the kids out on weekends, and go on holidays twice a year.

Meanwhile the wives are happy to indulge in good food, watch tv dramas, gossip, then later go try the latest face mask (as if this works if you are eating rich food all the time, till you keep putting on weight).

For those friends, I always advise them is to make preparations for their assets in the event of a divorce. There is nothing wrong to spend a few hundred dollars or more to seek legal consultation.

After all there are some FLs here asking for $800/1/1, if you can afford that then why not seek professional help and safeguard yourself. You will never know one day if your wife caught you seeking release outside, what she will do.
Old 06-12-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kingcrock69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Most of the people here if can go back in time won't get married. Regret and regret. Marriage is for what if no sex and only make you spend money.

As well just spend the money fck girls and can choose
Old 06-12-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrock69 View Post
Most of the people here if can go back in time won't get married. Regret and regret. Marriage is for what if no sex and only make you spend money.

As well just spend the money fck girls and can choose
Divorce cases going up i think.... so many regretted. Single got single good.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Divorce cases going up i think.... so many regretted. Single got single good.
Bro Ahgore, the grass always looks greener on the other side...having said that I think we have already said our piece. No norm to give allowance, you do it out of your own free will. The key point is your own free will, nothing else.

Take it from me, I also 'give' allowance to my wife, because she sometimes spend too much, then no money before the next pay day, sigh...but then again, she don't always do it, because she knows I get angry and nag at her as we are not making that much.

Usually she will feel apologetic and do more of the housework, cook some nicer food and buy some beer for me to drink at home. You know part and parcel of married life, only thing she don't take it for granted that I must give her the allowance.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Take it that you are paying most of the bills... like conservancy, utilities and Internet bills...etc.

And you wife expects you to give her allowance... any such cases?
My wife makes me pay all the expenses at home. I have 2 kids. I also pay for her meals and sometimes her transport. She still expects allowance althoogh she works. It has left me fonancially very poor. It is wrong. One main reason for me going for a divorce now is this. I work 7 days a week for 15 years to support the family this way. It is so wrong. A loving wife would have contributed financially to the expenses of the family.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Take it that you are paying most of the bills... like conservancy, utilities and Internet bills...etc.

And you wife expects you to give her allowance... any such cases?
Is your wife Malaysian or a foreigner?
Old 11-12-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh yes, my ex-wife, she have this notion that the man need to maintain his wife and children: "一个男人必须养老婆孩子" her exact words to me.

Well, my current wife also gets allowance, but the situation is better now since we both share the household expenses.
Was your ex-wife a Malaysian or foreigner?
Old 11-12-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
We had discussion before... and it went heated up.

I explained that I am carrying the bills (Internet, utilities, conservancy, etc) and also part of expenses for kids (she also contributes to this part). Until I got no savings at all...But then went to heated argument. End up i concluded that she wants the 家用 for personal use. Because I'll still be paying the bills even i give her allowance. Because of this.. plus other finance related matters....the relationship somehow turned a bit sour.

Not sure is it because her peers hubby gives allowance and she doesn't have it... that's why sore over this.
Almost exact same thing happens to me. Her friends are likely to have misled her into thinking the thousands given as ‘allowance’ is really for personal use. Firstly, those bitches vould have inflated the figures. Secondly, the ‘allowance’ is likely to be used to pay all family expenses and is not entirely for personal use.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Almost exact same thing happens to me. Her friends are likely to have misled her into thinking the thousands given as ‘allowance’ is really for personal use. Firstly, those bitches vould have inflated the figures. Secondly, the ‘allowance’ is likely to be used to pay all family expenses and is not entirely for personal use.
Bro Parrotkid you are back, have you settle with your ex already? I hope you free and at peace now.
Old 11-12-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
My wife makes me pay all the expenses at home. I have 2 kids. I also pay for her meals and sometimes her transport. She still expects allowance althoogh she works. It has left me fonancially very poor. It is wrong. One main reason for me going for a divorce now is this. I work 7 days a week for 15 years to support the family this way. It is so wrong. A loving wife would have contributed financially to the expenses of the family.
Precisely.. wife and hubby should work as a team to build the family... shouldn't be relying on 1 person to keep the family afloat.
Old 11-12-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is your wife Malaysian or a foreigner?
Local breed.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Was your ex-wife a Malaysian or foreigner?
My ex-wife is a Singaporean.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Parrotkid you are back, have you settle with your ex already? I hope you free and at peace now.
Wife filed for divorce already. Can be settled in 4 months. The TS better not take the path I took. Sounds almost like my case but I believe mine is worse.
Old 12-12-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wife filed for divorce already. Can be settled in 4 months. The TS better not take the path I took. Sounds almost like my case but I believe mine is worse.
4 months is one of the shortest duration, meaning both parties wish to dissolve the marriage and settle all the assets.

Just in case bro, your ex wants to claim most of the children's time, assets and maintenance (for her), get the marriage dissolve first (interim judgement) and then put up a good fight. Whatever you manage to keep will be useful to start your new life.

I won't congratulate you first, it is a step in the right direction. Good Luck and get the deal possible
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1