The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-01-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
well since its my comment you replied to.. tho i thought the other bro replied well, so i didnt bother replying anymore.

regardless, his point stands: you assumed i gave a good rating only due to scarcity. so much for different yardsticks, uh?
Comprehension isn't your strength..i suppose.
Old 25-01-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/cassie-massage/
~ looks 6.5/10 ; photo discount 20%, not SYT more like pre milf ,but body is well maintained;
~body ~ 7.5/10 , nice pair of B、 light pink nips, no fat well tone , super smooth skin .
~ sensuality/ playability ~ 7.5/10 , willing to please and roaming almost 4G even SN.
~ attitude 8.5/10 , I actually have a decent 40mins of massage before real action of 15mins ! Rare in today’s home based ML . Nice to chat too.
~ overall 7/10 , RTM maybe
Thanks for the fr.
Playability seems quiet ok
Old 25-01-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
hahabobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sophia

Looks 7/10 : Discount 25%. Mid to late 30s, but still with a pretty face.
Location 6/10 : Nice, clean, central for drivers. But hygiene is a concern, no towel spread.
Body 7/10 : Smooth, shapely, petite. A nice pair of Ds with big nipples.
Play 3/10 : No zhutting, cant really play with her biggest assets. SN. Cant play with the lower half too. But the blowjob when you walk in is pretty fun.
Massage : Non-existent, but that's not what anyone is visiting her for.
BJ 8/10 : BBBJ CIM. Pretty good and solid pace, but definitely not the best in the market now.
Attitude 3/10 : Non-stop whining like one earlier bro mentioned, and on HP throughout.

RTM : No. For what she is charging, there are better options.
Old 25-01-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
All along, I go to ML about once every 2-3 weeks, primarily to reduce backache from sitting in office.

Lately I got myself a foam roller. I wanted to see whether will it actually reduce my urge to visit ML. Strangely, it did. The urge to see ML decrease after I have been using my foam roller on my back every night before bed. Of course, there is the temptation of looking at awesome boobs but it has decreased because I don't have the excuse of backaches anymore. If I were ever to visit ML from now on, massage isn't the primary purpose. Some money saving tip for you guys in case you visit ML to relieve your backaches.
Thxs for sharing

I also visit ml only when i get muscle ache, to me to sensual is a bonus and i find normal massage abit boring because u can see but cannot play

So for me i always try to find ml that can give solid massage, so far only geylang lisa is up to my standard
Old 25-01-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mehmori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoseiliao999 View Post
Heard she’s back. Anybody tried?
Hi bro, can pm me the ctc or name? Looks nice leh feel like trying. Thanks in advance

Last edited by Javabeans; 25-01-2021 at 10:58 PM.
Old 25-01-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
So for me i always try to find ml that can give solid massage, so far only geylang lisa is up to my standard
What do you think of the supposed skillful masseuse MLs like 7p, Zoya, aimee?
Old 25-01-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
What do you think of the supposed skillful masseuse MLs like 7p, Zoya, aimee?
u ask wrong person
Old 25-01-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
wrong thread dont bring other dome hor this is ml, if u tried her before then u should know already and yes i have visited her liao curr only some of her prev regular
Hmm care to pm contact?
Old 25-01-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Omg, lol should i go for someone else
So... Did you go ahead?
Old 25-01-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Hmm care to pm contact?
wait for her ads in other site, she already freaked out and locked her acc...all thanks to that stupid person
Old 25-01-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
wait for her ads in other site, she already freaked out and locked her acc...all thanks to that stupid person
Ah no wonder I can't find anything. Thanks
Old 25-01-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
So... Did you go ahead?
Haha my appointment has yet to arrive. Will update once i go for it
Old 25-01-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
https://sglonelyguys.site/ning-xia-massage/

My FR.

Managed to book her.
Hygiene is good.
BJ is solid.
Enjoy chatting with her. Only incident was was the joke which she was sharing with me.. Alamak.. abit wrong timing leh.
It was sibei song and when she was doing the 蚂蚁爬树and touching my didi that part and just so happen the joke was sebei funny. I don't know to laugh or to moan.
After the deed, she continue head massage and we chatted like old friends.
For those BJ lovers, she is the one.
Overall will RTM given her good attitude and also reasonable pricing.
Old 25-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/cassie-massage/
~ looks 6.5/10 ; photo discount 20%, not SYT more like pre milf ,but body is well maintained;
~body ~ 7.5/10 , nice pair of B、 light pink nips, no fat well tone , super smooth skin .
~ sensuality/ playability ~ 7.5/10 , willing to please and roaming almost 4G even SN.
~ attitude 8.5/10 , I actually have a decent 40mins of massage before real action of 15mins ! Rare in today’s home based ML . Nice to chat too.
~ overall 7/10 , RTM maybe
I beg to differ bro... your statement of "not SYT more like pre milf" is absolutely wrong.
I recall when I had her as my regular 2 yrs back, she was only 22-23.. so now return, how can she be pre milf without even being attached? She's definitely Gen Z.

I can attest that her real person differs to pic but in a better way as her real person does exude a nice charm, with good personality and hardworking.
Old 25-01-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
I beg to differ bro... your statement of "not SYT more like pre milf" is absolutely wrong.
I recall when I had her as my regular 2 yrs back, she was only 22-23.. so now return, how can she be pre milf without even being attached? She's definitely Gen Z.

I can attest that her real person differs to pic but in a better way as her real person does exude a nice charm, with good personality and hardworking.
~ You can differ, no need to beg ! And please lah no need to Zap me because of this !
~ my version of SYT is largely based on looks and feel - besides if you say she is already 24-25 , how to be SYT, SYT is 22 and below . And how the F I know she attached or not ?! I don’t ask her in my first visit . And attached or not don’t dictate SYT also .
~ and which part of my FR is negative ?! In fact I PM a few bro saying that she really has super attitude and value for 110.
~ looks is subjective one , some set the bar higher and some based on pure feel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1