The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
This time Kristy silently complied, lifting my pink top over up head. I heard her gasped as my breasts came into view.

( Click to show/hide )

"I never knew yours were so big!" she exclaimed.
"I want your both naked in front of me." Aaron said and he, too began to undress.

It was the first time I noticed the contrast between Kristy and myself; with Kristy standing in front of me, it was clear that, even without my heels, I was a couple inches taller than her. As I was much older than her, I have a slightly more 'mature' figure. Many men still told me I look stunning for my age and I have always caught my lecherous brother-in-law stealing glances at my round bubble-butt and firm tits.

Kristy, on the other hand, had perky A-cup tits with little pink nipples, a flat belly and small waist, and narrow hips. Her ass, although smaller and flatter than mine was still adorable and fit perfectly with her 'innocent little JC girl' look. Even our skin color was a contrast; my skin was olive, befitting my mixed heritage, while Kristy was fairer-skinned.

As Aaron began to wank himself as watched us. I sat on the bed - the same bed that I got fucked by Aaron just the other night while Kristy dropped to her knees and lightly slid her hands up and down my inner thighs. She didn't need to force my legs apart; I just spread as far as I could, awaiting this young slut to pleasure me.

Kristy looked up at my face and said, "I've never done this before."

"It's ok," I said, "There is always a first time. Just lick me as how I licked you just now."

Kristy hesitated for a while, unsure of what to do. Then she took a deep breath and leaned in, pursed her lips, and placed a loving kiss on her first-ever pussy. She allowed her lips to part, as if kissing a mouth, and extended her tongue to trace the delicate slit that she was imagining was kissing her back.

I closed my eyes and heard myself let out a soft moan. "This slut is good. I bet she'd make a good sex slave. Maybe I could 'market' her to gain some favors?" I thought to myself.

The thoughts of exploiting my step-daughter, coupled with the taste and feel of the young girl's lips on my pussy sent a bolt of electricity to my spine as I felt a dribble of pussy-juice run down my leg.

My enjoyment was cut short when the licking was replaced by a muffled whimper.

I looked up to see Aaron's dark figure of towering over us, his right hand on Kristy's hips while his left was adjusting his cock. Kristy wriggled to get free but Aaron slapped her butt with his right hand.

"Don't struggle." He said, "You cannot avoid the inevitable. Either you offer your body to me willingly, or I take it from you, forcefully. Either way, you are going to get the fuck of your life and you will love it!"

I wanted to scoff at his arrogance but it was true that Aaron was a good fuck and in my heart, I wanted to tell him that if Kristy didn't want his big, fat cock inside of her, I would!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 18-12-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
HappyCow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story you got there brother!
Old 18-12-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCow View Post
Nice story you got there brother!
Thanks Bro HappyCow! Your nick reminds me of that app. Glad you like the story. Heh heh!

I just happily updated today and then got zapped again. Don't know what's wrong with some people.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 18-12-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
oxytocan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share buddy!
Old 21-12-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
SinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates!!
Old 21-12-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
AlfredLim0523 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlfredLim0523 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to more updates!
Old 08-01-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
bigpudding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep calm and waiting for updates.
Old 09-01-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

patiently waiting for updates...
Old 09-01-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
BlueMaria is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueMaria is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very good story, please continue with this story bro TS
Old 09-01-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 0
tifnstel is a Helpful and Caring Samstertifnstel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good story omg
Old 09-01-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pichu234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more too
Old 25-01-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxytocan View Post
Great share buddy!
Sharing is caring, Bro oxytocan. Or is it the other way around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinAce View Post
Looking forward to more updates!!
Sure thing Bro SinAce. Hope to put in a few lines today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetosex123 View Post
Camping for more.
Thanks for camping here, Bro ilovetosex123!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredLim0523 View Post
Looking forward to more updates!
Thanks Bro AlfredLim0523! Hope today's update won't disappoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpudding View Post
Keep calm and waiting for updates.
Yes Sir! Bro bigpudding, Sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
patiently waiting for updates...
Thank you for your patience Bro dyelook

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMaria View Post
Very good story, please continue with this story bro TS
Thank you for your compliments Sis BlueMaria!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifnstel View Post
Good story omg
Thank you for your compliments Bro tifnstel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichu234 View Post
Waiting for more too
Thanks for waiting Bro pichu234. Hope this update is ok with you?

Old 25-01-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I looked up to see Aaron's dark figure of towering over us, his right hand on Kristy's hips while his left was adjusting his cock. Kristy wriggled to get free but Aaron slapped her butt with his right hand.

"Don't struggle." He said, "You cannot avoid the inevitable. Either you offer your body to me willingly, or I take it from you, forcefully. Either way, you are going to get the fuck of your life and you will love it!"

I wanted to scoff at his arrogance but it was true that Aaron was a good fuck and in my heart, I wanted to tell him that if Kristy didn't want his big, fat cock inside of her, I would!
"Dear, you promised you won't take my virginity until our marriage" Kristy whimpered. Aaron grabbed onto Kristy's ass but she struggled even more, wriggling out of Aaron's grasp.

"It's alright then," Aaron said, "I shan't force you. I will just have my way with Nadia then."

I began rubbing my cunt, in anticipation of Aaron going to ram his cock in me. I stuck my fingers furiously inside of me, finger fucking myself; starting with two, then three, then four. I wanted to lubricate my love hole for Aaron. Yet, I didn't want it to expand too much for I wanted to feel him filling me up.

"No!" Kristy objected, "You promised you'd be faithful to me, Aaron. That's why I agreed to be your girlfriend. And I've given in to you, all this time."

"Oh yes," Aaron nodded in agreement, "you have sacrificed so much for me Kristy dear. You used to be such a goody-two shoes girl from a top JC. Now look at you!" Aaron whipped out his phone and showed off photographs of Kristy in skimpy little dresses, followed by various states of undress. It was watching a strip-tease slide show.

"What would people think of you if these photos ever got out?" Aaron taunted, "Student councilor from top JC smoking in her uniform; stripping for the camera, and now, 'smoking' my Eurasian cigar."

Tears welled up in Kristy's eyes and she lunged forward to attack Aaron but he caught her by her wrists, dispatching two tight slaps across her face. Somehow his aggressive action turned me on as I watched him abuse my teenage step-daughter.

"I loved you, Aaron," Kristy sobbed, "why are you doing this to me?"

I thought Aaron was going to slap Kristy some more but he suddenly embraced her.

"I'm sorry, dear." he said as he hugged her tightly. "I let lust get the better of me. Please forgive me."

He broke off the embrace, walked to the window and lit a cigarette. Like a lost puppy, Kristy followed him. Aaron offered her the cigarette and she took a puff.

"That's not the way to smoke, dear." Aaron guided, "Take it in, suck it. Draw the taste out of it."

Kristy took another puff and started coughing.

"That's it," Aaron encouraged her, "slowly now. You will get used to it. This is good stuff, don't waste it."

Encouraged by his kind words, Kristy began to suck harder on the stick of nicotine, blowing smoke through her nostrils.

"Yes baby! You are getting it!" Aaron encouraged as he re-positioned himself behind Kristy, cupping her non-existent breasts, massaging them. Kristy began to moan. Aaron took her free hand and guided her into finger-fucking herself. As she got into the rhythm of things, Aaron turned his attention to me.

"Looks like I've neglected you, Nadia." He said as he stroked his cock back to life. "You want a piece of my big, fat Eurasian dick?" he asked. I nodded, salivating at the thought of Aaron pounding me, memories of the night Aaron plunged into me; his huge cock head tingling every nerve in my vagina as he slid it in and out of me.

"You don't seem too keen, Nadia." Aaron teased.

"Yes, I want." I said as I nodded.

"Yes, what?" Aaron asked again, "I can't hear you."

I cleared my throat, "Yes! I want your big, fat Eurasian dick inside my tight little pussy. Please don't tease me anymore and fuck me, can?" I practically begged him to fuck me.

"Say it to the camera." Aaron said as he pointed it in my direction. I wanted his cock so bad, I was willing to do anything.

Old 25-01-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Looks like I've neglected you, Nadia." He said as he stroked his cock back to life. "You want a piece of my big, fat Eurasian dick?" he asked. I nodded, salivating at the thought of Aaron pounding me, memories of the night Aaron plunged into me; his huge cock head tingling every nerve in my vagina as he slid it in and out of me.

"You don't seem too keen, Nadia." Aaron teased.

"Yes, I want." I said as I nodded.

"Yes, what?" Aaron asked again, "I can't hear you."

I cleared my throat, "Yes! I want your big, fat Eurasian dick inside my tight little pussy. Please don't tease me anymore and fuck me, can?" I practically begged him to fuck me.

"Say it to the camera." Aaron said as he pointed it in my direction. I wanted his cock so bad, I was willing to do anything.
Aaron was pumping me relentlessly in the smoke-filled room. I was never a fan of cigarettes but somehow I found the smell of pleasing as I inhaled it all in as Aaron filled me with his fat cock.

"Ah! Yes! Fuck me!" I heard myself chanting wantonly, like a bitch in heat. In my throes of passion I forgot about all about Kristy until I felt another set of lips sucking onto my breasts.

"Oh yes! Kristy! That's a good little girl. Mummy loves you!" I heard myself saying. "Suck mummy's breast while your boyfriend fucks me!" I just had to remind her what she was missing out on. I heard Aaron chuckle as my eyes glazed over in the euphoria of it all.

"My turn, my turn." I heard Kristy say.

"Your turn?" Aaron asked as he continued to pump me, "What do you want, Kristy?"

"I want your cock also, dear." Kristy pleaded, "Please save some for me!"

"But what about your virginity, Kristy? Aren't you saving it for marriage?" Aaron taunted.

"Fuck that!" Kristy cried out, "I am yours. Fuck me! Take my virginity. I am yours. I want to marry you and have your babies Aaron. Please fuck me and take my virginity!"

Aaron removed his cock from my vagina with a loud plop. I instantly felt a void where his cock used to be. It was like a piece of me suddenly taken away. I wailed out in despair, "No! Aaron, don't! Please! Put it back in!"

"Now now," Aaron cooed, "sharing is caring." as he got up and moved towards Kristy, who was automatically spreading her legs and supporting them with her hands.

"Please be gentle with me, Aaron. I love you." Kristy said expectantly as tears rolled down her eyes, "I am offering you my first time, my dear husband."

Gentle? Having experienced Aaron first hand, I knew that however gentle he might be, he was going to rip my teenage step-daughter's pussy apart with his gigantic monster cock. Unable to bear the void that was between my thighs, I found myself fisting myself as I imagined Aaron putting his cock into Kristy.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 25-01-2021 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Grammatical errors + some editing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1