The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-01-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In virtual forum, learn to listen
I listen till ear big big....... virtual reality? must be Matrix
Old 14-01-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In virtual forum, learn to listen
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I listen till ear big big....... virtual reality? must be Matrix

I already took the blue pill! Now I am humping a white rabbit :O)

Last edited by Soopafly; 14-01-2013 at 12:53 AM.
Old 14-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post

I already took the blue pill! Now I am humping a white rabbit :O)

Lolx what a way to end my day.
Old 14-01-2013, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I already took the blue pill! Now I am humping a white rabbit
Nabzzzz... picture like this u also have? Power lah you bro! No. 1

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 14-01-2013, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
U must be a damn good sweet talker...
How many dates u have before u get into her pants?
First time we met. Was here in SG. Didn't take sweet talk as I think she was bored and ready for it. I didn't even realize she was a virgin until we started the act. I think I posted about it in the screwing maids section although she wasn't a maid.

On another note, if someone is gonna zap me, they should at least man up and post a legible reason and their name. Only scared little pussies zap anonymous. Jealous or racist?

Last edited by Pita123; 14-01-2013 at 06:46 AM.
Old 14-01-2013, 07:25 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Nabzzzz... picture like this u also have? Power lah you bro! No. 1
555+++ My small collection is available for in-person viewing only Otherwise they will all end up on youtube
Old 14-01-2013, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuboy90 View Post
Was staying at sukhumvit and their bars there had all drinks going for 100 baht each. Went into one called Tina Bar at soi 22 and a curvy figured girl held my hands and brought me inside. I purchased a beer and another two colas for two girls. The moment i they got their drinks, both of them started to touch me all over and pressed my thighs. I cannot lose so my hands moved up and down their body and rubba also Wah both have such perfect round butts that i can't get my hands off keep rubbing and smacking! i asked how much for bbbj and they said they just wanted my cock so badly that its free! had 2 shots with lapdances Can't say that the same will happen for everyone going to this bar but i do know that going a bit earlier can increase your chances of more fun as later timings the bars are packed and the girls have less time entertaining you unless you have the $$$. Sorry for this noobish FR as it's my first FR and please guide me along if i did anything wrong. Thanks!
Enjoy and keep the FRs cumming :P

Last edited by Soopafly; 14-01-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Old 14-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Macallan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
SO when I brought her in and after doing the deed, I was prepared to give the extras...but I think it was my lucky day...or I pleased her enuff, she did not want it (she gave her reasons) but instead gave her a 1000 baht tip at the end of the nite.
Bro i think u pleased her enough, judging from the hair, I think you got some serious movement in there..55555!!! Unlike me, was trying hard to score something with my new strategy. like u said lor... Lao jiao.. unlikely to score unless u be her sugar daddy.

Have to thank you for the coordination and yet another solid outing organized and also the one at Funky. That turns out pretty good too.

Bro Noobz, good to know you too and your friends as well. We'll catch up again.

Bro Nookie, Anyway i did score in extra time after pimp, yes this time.
And i may have to see you guys again next week..
Old 14-01-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Day 2

Bro SS was still messing with his girl from Rainbow 4 at 2pm in the afternoon. To our amazement it was his first trip to BKK and he found a gal that stayed on till almost 3pm

Anyways the rest of the group went around, did some shopping at Platinum and Siam Paragon. Thereafter the whole group proceeded to Nataree to get laid... due to the disappointment from the previous night

Nataree was similar to what the forum has described, fishbowl, sideliners and models. Everyone locked on their respective girls and proceeded up the rooms.
It was a first time for me at Nataree, again similar as what was mentioned in the forum, everything was ok ~ except for the AC lol.

FYI I picked a model class without knowing as I was busy making sure that all of them managed to get someone that they liked... Anyways service was good IMO as it was my first time in an MP of this sort. Had a good rubdown in the big tub, she used her natural 33Cs and tit-rubbed my lil bro together with BBBJ, the feeling was heavenly , spoke to her on the bed later and
realized that she just came 2 months ago from Cambodia.

She showed my photos of her family and her from her mini-ipad while we were drying up. The rest was all pretty SOP. This girl is not a time watcher, takes things slowly and willing to go into as many positions as you can tahan lol. Anyways had a great time with her. Session ended, tipped her 1000thb and proceeded to look for the rest.

Once downstairs, Bro A, Bro B and Bro J were kinda grumpy looking. Found out while in the hotel before coming to Nataree, they applied some Sarawak magic oil....... their prick went hard and soft and all 3 did not get to cum....
So promised them to look out for more action tonight.

Apologies if this gets too long....

Night came, finally time to meet Bro Nookie ~ we decided to all meet at Funky Villa at Thonglor Soi 10. Nice Decor reminds me of Zouk in Singapore.
7 of us together with Bro Nookie , Bro A and Bro M ( Apologies forgot your sammyboy nick) got ourselves 2 tables and partied the night out ~ Bro M was busy throughout the night swooping in on ladies that catches his eyes lol. If u want a wingman ~ I strongly recommend Bro M.... his never say die attitude is commendable!!! The whole lot of us proceeded to Insomnia at about 2am ~ got ourselves 2 more tables and started swarming around checking for ladies to bring back.

Towards the end, thanks to Bro Nookie who pointed out the girl that was behind me checking me out for half the night, I didn't went back home alone . I parted ways with the rest first and brought my gal home ~ She's a shop assistant by day and by night ???. Anyways thanks again to Bro Nookie for showing us around. ~ Will be uploading some pictures for Day 3

Cheers~
Old 14-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
sexoroz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had been to BKK numerous time last year, i got lucky(maybe because i am young) got to bonk 5 ~ 7 girl within a month of stay there for free, nvr paid them i only gave one of them 300 bath to take a cab back. I am heading to bkk for a month from march to april would very much like to chiong with u guys. If u guys are interested i would be more then happy to post some FR.
Old 14-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 in Bangkok now, I staying at unico express hotel at Soi 3
Old 14-01-2013, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post
Any1 in Bangkok now, I staying at unico express hotel at Soi 3
Bro how much they charge per day at Unico express hotel?
Old 14-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macallan21 View Post
Bro i think u pleased her enough, judging from the hair, I think you got some serious movement in there..55555!!! Unlike me, was trying hard to score something with my new strategy. like u said lor... Lao jiao.. unlikely to score unless u be her sugar daddy.

Have to thank you for the coordination and yet another solid outing organized and also the one at Funky. That turns out pretty good too.

Bro Noobz, good to know you too and your friends as well. We'll catch up again.

Bro Nookie, Anyway i did score in extra time after pimp, yes this time.
And i may have to see you guys again next week..
LOL!! Bro...before we came out of the room we were already trying to tidy up the hair...5555..u still caught us on tat....

Now u understand why I faster run to the toilet rite? Condom was in my pocket lah..5555+++

Got to admit though ur tat gal was super chio lah....but also super lao jiao...

I sort of guessed u scored this time round after ur session at Funky too....but ur mix up the day after was damn funny lah...u broke the small gals's heart lah!

Like wat Bro Noobzkiller siad...u damn solid lah and seeing u in action is always damn solid man....U not wingman...U LEAD PILOT laew!! LOL!!

PM me when u coming again....see ya....

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post
Day 2

Once downstairs, Bro A, Bro B and Bro J were kinda grumpy looking. Found out while in the hotel before coming to Nataree, they applied some Sarawak magic oil....... their prick went hard and soft and all 3 did not get to cum....
So promised them to look out for more action tonight.

Apologies if this gets too long....

Night came, finally time to meet Bro Nookie ~ we decided to all meet at Funky Villa at Thonglor Soi 10. Nice Decor reminds me of Zouk in Singapore.
7 of us together with Bro Nookie , Bro A and Bro M ( Apologies forgot your sammyboy nick) got ourselves 2 tables and partied the night out ~ Bro M was busy throughout the night swooping in on ladies that catches his eyes lol. If u want a wingman ~ I strongly recommend Bro M.... his never say die attitude is commendable!!! The whole lot of us proceeded to Insomnia at about 2am ~ got ourselves 2 more tables and started swarming around checking for ladies to bring back.

Towards the end, thanks to Bro Nookie who pointed out the girl that was behind me checking me out for half the night, I didn't went back home alone . I parted ways with the rest first and brought my gal home ~ She's a shop assistant by day and by night ???. Anyways thanks again to Bro Nookie for showing us around. ~ Will be uploading some pictures for Day 3

Cheers~
Bro Noobzkiller....U are the man lah!! Partying with u was a great pleasure...but u took in too much on urself this time round with too big a group tat u had to take care of them...come smaller group next time bro...u will have more fun!

U really did not know tat gal was checking u out the whole nite huh?? LOL! her fren in black was trying to get me interested after u left...but I run away man...just not my kind..LOL! I still wanna see pixs of ur gal at The Pimp man...her figure damn solid lah!!

Glad u had fun man...and u are rite...Bro M is damn solid lah!! Seeing him in action i just got to hand it to him man! The funniest thing was at Funky lah, we wanted to go talk to 3 gals just in front of the DJ counter...the waitress told Bro M and myself..they were Ladyboys!! WAAAA!!! We both run sia!! LOL!! But they damn chio lah!

Hope to see u soon lah bro...we shall party hard again!
Old 14-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexoroz View Post
i had been to BKK numerous time last year, i got lucky(maybe because i am young) got to bonk 5 ~ 7 girl within a month of stay there for free, nvr paid them i only gave one of them 300 bath to take a cab back. I am heading to bkk for a month from march to april would very much like to chiong with u guys. If u guys are interested i would be more then happy to post some FR.
Wow, you must be a Romeo during your 1 month stay in bkk.

How young are you?

Please provide FRs, on how you managed to hook 5-7 girls without paying any single cents, only cab fare, and where usually your hunt place in bkk.
Old 14-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

Please provide FRs, on how you managed to hook 5-7 girls without paying any single cents, only cab fare, and where usually your hunt place in bkk.
U want to get lucky too?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1