The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Shocking_vibes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
any club/disco/bar in pattaya or rayong called black magic???

My fren told me she was working in that club called Black Magic as a model. She said catwalk model which would be strange since models only appear on cat walks to show off clothes plus she's working at night hours like from 11 pm onwards till 3 am for eg. whilst fashion shows for cat walk models wouldn't occur at that hour.

I went on the net and was unable to find any bars or clubs called black magic. So i would like to appeal to bros here who have been to Pattaya or Rayong or know the scene down there well if there's such a night spot called Black magic and is it a clean disco or a sleazy go go bar.

Do u guys think she's doing some sleazy thing like being a naked dancer in front of guys or even worse being a hooker?????

Btw she's a penthouse model and yeah there are many of them whom come to singapore to work but surely they have to be higher class than the go go bar gals in pattaya.

Sorry for being long winded, have to get it out of me, everything that i know now is purely based on speculation.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-10-2007, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of
Re: any club/disco/bar in pattaya or rayong called black magic???

there are lot of AGG clubs and discos in walking street of pattaya, it could be one of the joints there.

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 20-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

There is a Black Magic Bar in Patong Phuket & its a AGG bar. Its a farang joint & as is as sleazy as they come.
Old 20-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaParaSakura View Post
There is a Black Magic Bar in Patong Phuket & its a AGG bar. Its a farang joint & as is as sleazy as they come.

Oh shucks man, sounds bad. She told me she hated farang. Actually the entire pattaya is already a farang joint.

She told me she was working there as a model, i would assume it meant fashion/cat walk model. When i asked if she was a dancer she said no.

Btw does this AGG bar play hip hop music????
Old 20-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

She told me one morning at 6am that she downed 20 tequila shots. So since i always thought she was a cat walk model according to her. I was kind of surprised that they need to drink so many shots.

She told me she wanted to make more money. I then asked her did she do booking. meaning did she go with customers to do that thing etc etc. SHe was extremely offended and immediately hung up the phone. I sms her and apologised and she called me back and this time she was crying. She sounded kind of hurt. Unwilling to listen to any of my explinations she just turned off her phone and only did she turn on her phone much later in the afternoon.

I had to coax her pretty hard and she said i was very bad for suggesting that she had booking with customers every night.

I understand that these A Go Go bars are not like Geylang fishtank type of bars just mainly for sex but its like u have to pay 500 bt to go outside and talk with the gal etc etc. Maybe its like those dancers whom used to do bar top dancing like in coyote ugly or u know devil's bar etc etc.

I asked another thai ger who was working in a korean night spot if she did over night with customers and she was really frank to me, she said sometimes yes and sometimes no. Yet this gal working in this place was offended and hurt that i mentioned if she slept with the customers. Btw she's appeared on penthouse and she said she had offers to go on FHM and Maxxim so its quite hard to imagine them working in these AGG bars as i assume they are for the lower classed gals. Prior to working at the bar which is only for a week she came to sg to work as an FL. Appearing on one of the yahoo groups.

Sorry for being long winded many tots in my head plus i dun want to type so many msgs. I cannot find black magic bar on the website at all. Lucifers will show up. Is it a new bar or just a small place???
Old 20-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

I didn't get to know her like through the so-called proper means. I was her customer when she was working here as an FL. Then caught feelings for her.

When she went back to thailand i even spoke to her bro on the phone. He mentioned that if i ever come down to bangkok he and she will take care of me. Seems like her bro was pretty comfy with how i got to know her, u know his sister comes back from singapore doing lord knows what?? Maybe he knows it too and now she has some kind of singaporean BF???? One thing i know is if many singaporean gals are in the same situation i doubt they would tell family members since anybody would know what had happened.

Well i lied to her. She's supposed to come back next monday. But i am over in bangkok today. To see another thai gal. Lied to her i was staying in a hotel.

Lastly i always got the impression, pattaya bars only attratced the lowest type of gals there, since the higher classed ones would choose to go overseas to work.

The worst thing is when working in a place full of ang mohs, the gals are like supposed to degrade themselves further like having to potray themselves like a slut in full view of everyone. Whilst working for asians, say koreans, japs or singaporeans they just go to a quiet spot and just have sex.
Old 21-10-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

for all u know, her brother's her Somchai :P
Old 21-10-2007, 02:33 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocking_vibes View Post
My fren told me she was working in that club called Black Magic as a model. She said catwalk model which would be strange since models only appear on cat walks to show off clothes plus she's working at night hours like from 11 pm onwards till 3 am for eg. whilst fashion shows for cat walk models wouldn't occur at that hour.

Do u guys think she's doing some sleazy thing like being a naked dancer in front of guys or even worse being a hooker?????Btw she's a penthouse model and yeah there are many of them whom come to singapore to work but surely they have to be higher class than the go go bar gals in pattaya.

Sorry for being long winded, have to get it out of me, everything that i know now is purely based on speculation.

The worst thing is when working in a place full of ang mohs, the gals are like supposed to degrade themselves further like having to potray themselves like a slut in full view of everyone. Whilst working for asians, say koreans, japs or singaporeans they just go to a quiet spot and just have sex.

I don't get it. She come to SG become FL and you are asking us whether is she doing something sleazy in Thailand by being a so-called catwalk model???

What a joke. Penthouse Mag Model so what????

Many girls these days pay money to magazine agencies (not the other way hor) to let themselves be published on mag covers. So that they can command a better premium when they sell their pussies.

When you go and patronise her as a customer while she is a FL in singapore, don't tell me the thought of you as a customer degrading her by paying her money to sleep with her is not degrading enough?

*BTW, the interpretation of Model in Thailand and in Singapore is different. Please think out of the box for goodness sake. If you don't want her to work in the bar, please use your money buy her out and be Richard Gere. If no money, all the things you are talking about here is simply crap.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 21-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

from wat i see in the TS posts, it seems like the black magic was casted on him by the gal already.
Old 21-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
When she went back to thailand i even spoke to her bro on the phone. He mentioned that if i ever come down to bangkok he and she will take care of me. Seems like her bro was pretty comfy with how i got to know her, u know his sister comes back from singapore doing lord knows what?? Maybe he knows it too and now she has some kind of singaporean BF????
U are real damn naive. U tink Singaporean BF is Big Fark? More likely big chai tao. Just like in another thread, that clown kena brought into black shop by gals from a syndicate, the gals acted a show & he kena ketok big time, he still can call those gals thinking of dating them out again???

Quote:
Well i lied to her. She's supposed to come back next monday. But i am over in bangkok today. To see another thai gal. Lied to her i was staying in a hotel.
U tink u damn smart, managed 2 lie 2 her? If they really so hospitable, they could've got her "brother" to meet u up, play good host even if she's not around, stay at his/their place, etc etc.

The fact tat u are constantly tinking of her, even if u are wif another gal, u won't really be enjoying yrself.

Quote:
Lastly i always got the impression, pattaya bars only attratced the lowest type of gals there, since the higher classed ones would choose to go overseas to work.
Does class really matter tat much 2 u? If yes, then u should buy her out from her current job, not let her continue working in tat industry, entertaining other men!

The Thais are oso rather "face" conscious. If Pattaya is really tat bad, then many gals oso wont wanna go there. It's just more of a matter of different taste. And, though not tat many, but there are still some pretty gals in Pattaya, in Asian standards.

Quote:
Tat is probably wat u tink. So u mean singaporeans dun enjoy seeing striptease / lapdances in angmoh countries, or those agogo bars in Thailand?

Koreans & japs can be quite rough & aggressive physically. The japs are well known for all sorta games & acts, playing wif shit, urine, etc etc.

It seems more likely u kena black magic by her. I would say, if u are spending so much time tinking of her, imagining all sorta things about her, yet both of u are so far apart, why dun u either go Thailand to marry her & stay in Thailand, or marry her & bring her 2 singapore? Or, do u tink spending all these time & efforts 2 make more money is better?

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 21-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

aiyo dont bash him until liddat la lol although it happens to every1 that starts the thread.

to the TS, simple if u wish to think that she has you as her BF. go up and find her, visit her whole family lo. her "brother" could be her thai bf collaborating with her to squeeze money from you, her mom will have an accident after u go, and when u are back from thailand, her buffolo will tio madcow disease.

she will cry and say u are her only man, please help her family.
Old 21-10-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all
Talking Re: any club/disco/bar in pattaya or rayong called black magic???

wah lan eh, u bash heavier than me leh!

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 21-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
wah lan eh, u bash heavier than me leh!
hhaa.. ok la ok la, but honestly, it's e facts yo
gotta be prepared to accept it
Old 22-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post

if u wish to think that she has you as her BF. go up and find her, visit her whole family lo. her "brother" could be her thai bf collaborating with her to squeeze money from you, her mom will have an accident after u go, and when u are back from thailand, her buffolo will tio madcow disease.

she will cry and say u are her only man, please help her family.
Clap, clap, clap. Hip hip hoorah !!!.
Well written by vmtech and should be well received and understood by any dreaming , naive man longing for his thai gf in the " entertainment " business.
If the target cannot receive nor understand the message that members well advised him, he is and will be a...........target.

Thai gf called me. Said she is sick and in the hospital. Sick because of bad flu, fever, cough and wanted thb 3,000 for medical purposes. I told her, "Okay, see the doctor in a reputable hospital, get a bill " and " show it to me later " but "i am not going to telegraph transfer any money t0 you ".

I never saw the hospital bill. She " recovered " and i never pay her any medical expenses. I took this an an additional lesson learnt while dealing with thai women that came or are still in the entertainment business.
Old 22-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks guys for all ur advice. I am currently located in a cyber cafe near immthamara and rachatda. The thai ger i am staying with has been very friendly and nice to me. Although she's not that attractive she has a positive outlook on life. Going to meet my thai gf soon. The one whom i started the thread about. She's coming back today.

My thai gf has emotional roller coaster issues or at least that's what i observe. Cos sometimes i say something not "right" she just hangs up the phone. And mind you i have never ever shouted or yelled or been rude to her. I think she's playing emotional blackmail on me. I thank you all for your sound advice and i have read the many many threads on tiraks, KC traps from all kinds of working gals in all kinds of environments. I am quite a stingy person. Plus i lack a credit card, it would be difficult for me to buy anything expensive for her.

Cannot help it, i am a shallow person and just goes for looks. I am rather vulnerable to these kinds of things due to my life circumstances. I also approached a chinese fortune teller. He told me she's fine to be a gf but obviously i cannot marry her. Just take the trip as a holiday and just fool/play around. Well i already lied to her since i was staying with another thai gal here. I ain't an angel either.

Well its all up to fate or we'll just see what happens later. Will come back few days later and post the story, just hope we have a great time together. Wish me luck guys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1