The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TOO WET FOR SEX

The wetter, the better. Smoother. Both parties will orgasm easier.
Old 24-09-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 19
tantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
indeed.

when guys complain too wet usually because too small and hence need the friction to feel better

two tips

1. u can do kegel exercise often and during penetration to squeeze him

2. get a new bf with a bigger dick
Old 24-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
One if my fb wetness is like watery. No fun leh
Old 24-09-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoai94 View Post
Do guys really find it hard to cum when a girl is very very very wet?
Because my boyfriend has been complaining. The thing is, before him, I wasn't this wet. With him, even before doing anything, I'm dripping.

Does anyone know how to dry up? I want him to enjoy as well..
I'd say yes, it is harder to come cause there's less friction.

However I don't understand why he's complaining, when obviously he did something right to make you wet.

If the gal I'm with can get that wet, I'd be very honour.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But he say too wet liao, very hard to cum..
There was once we quarreled then after that make up sex, I was a little pissed so not that wet.. Then he say more shiok..
Btw, how to return up ? I'm not so sure..
click the ancient scale on the top right of the post of person you wanna up, click on "Approve" to up, "Disapprove" to zap. leave your comment or nick if you want.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
edlee484848 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've an experience where a regular FL was on top of me in cowgirl position. She was so turned on that her juice totally gushed out from her pussy. My capped dick felt so slippery in her that I cant cum. I told her,"I'm going to pull out my dick now and remove the condom. Then I'm going to fuck u hard." she nodded her head. She then sucked my dick before lying down accepting me into her. One of the best sex I had.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Do guys really find it hard to cum when a girl is very very very wet?
Because my boyfriend has been complaining. The thing is, before him, I wasn't this wet. With him, even before doing anything, I'm dripping.

Does anyone know how to dry up? I want him to enjoy as well..
Try oral in between penetration. Suck him dry before penetration. Or get him to suck your vagina dry after he gave you oral sex. During the act of intercourse, stop and french and oral each other to dry up and continue again. Normally it's only for like a 30-60seconds act. Like F1 cars going to a pit stop before racing again.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
mrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud of
Wet is best!
Old 24-09-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Try oral in between penetration. Suck him dry before penetration. Or get him to suck your vagina dry after he gave you oral sex. During the act of intercourse, stop and french and oral each other to dry up and continue again. Normally it's only for like a 30-60seconds act. Like F1 cars going to a pit stop before racing again.
Or you can let him try anal with no lube. Both of you will be in pain. But at least he will learn to appreciate a wet vagina... Haha.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Or you can let him try anal with no lube. Both of you will be in pain. But at least he will learn to appreciate a wet vagina... Haha.
that was another great idea, hence he prefer dryness to cum..mostly would prefer wetness instead of dryness. If all male prefer dryness, why god create us male cum with sperm and female cum with wetness..
Old 24-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
RipcurlGuy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
I'd say yes, it is harder to come cause there's less friction.

However I don't understand why he's complaining, when obviously he did something right to make you wet.

If the gal I'm with can get that wet, I'd be very honour.

Same for me, i prefer dripping wet so we can last longer and its usually wilder.
Old 24-09-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
One if my fb wetness is like watery. No fun leh
Different people like different level of wetness/dryness. I experienced both dryness and wetness before. And my partner says that when dry, she doesn't like it. And she can't orgasm as easily. And I don't feel good when it's dry too. Can feel the obvious difference
Old 24-09-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Too wet vs Too dry, I will go for too wet any time of the day.

To be able to turn on the wetness every single time will trump trying to figure out how to get a dry well wet...!

There are some good inputs here to spice up action, and if your guy cherish you and the wetness you bring when you are with him, then you both should be able to find a way to bring each other to a climax...
Old 24-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
N666US deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is true that it is easier to cum when it is less wet, but having a wet vagina makes the deed last longer and the squish squish sound of a very wet vagina turns me on. Your bf just don't have the stamina to cum which is why he's complaining. Tell him to work harder
Old 24-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

I love it when my partner is wet, cos it means I have turned her on enough. Plus the sound effects of love making is amplified when wet... so i say, you go girl! Keep being wet!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1