The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 21-09-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 972 / Power: 2
sharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to behold
Rare “ShenZhen” ML also with sets of Ds near central

Another treasure hunting session on 19th Sep 2019:

After having 猪杂汤 at my favorite place, deciding to go treasure hunting see whether can get any kangtao Then I saw this lady (Guarantee Chop In Mid 20S) dress in casual but because of her long hair and that seductive eyes makes me wonder if she works nearby, so decided to follow with some distance. Never did I expect she is heading the same direction from where I visited last week! After seeing her went up, the more I can confirm she works at the same place. Worried I might bump into the same lady I tried last week, I still decided to go up and try my luck see if the lady is available.

The ML I visited last week opened the door for me So I ask her about the lady that came in just now. She giggled and ask me if I want to try her and I say ya but also paiseh tell her sorry that this time never look for her. But she welcomed me with open arms and say no problem must try!
(All bros should know the feeling, because when go to same place want try other different lady but also paiseh haha)

As usual, led into the room first ask to shower and wait for lady to come in. Until now, I still don’t know what’s her name. Suddenly she came in while I was still wrapping my towel, looks kind of shy and ask if she can come in liao bo. Her name is Annie , Chinese name:雨蝶 and she’s from ShenZhen. Been treasure hunting for so long, seldom came across lady from Shenzhen. Something new to me Her Chinese ascent sounds kind of funny and to my surprise she can speak very fluent Cantonese as well!

To the 重头戏, she whispered to my ears first and ask me which menu I want. Because I've try other girls before, so roughly I know what's the menu. Of course once again I need to ask what dishes she have.. so I opted for 2 shots at a damn good reasonable price
Who knows when she took off her dress.. Wa Lau eh, another set of Ds again! 我这一辈子一定跟D很有缘

Wouldn't go into long story, start off with a sexual HJ with me roaming on the Ds. One fire shot! Rest while then start the massage session. While she was massaging me, standard TCSS and because I also can speak Cantonese, makes me feel more comfortable and not that awkward. She sensed that my back is very stiff so she suggested to use back kneeling on my back and I agreed. Her back kneeling kongfu really no joke. After that my whole back felt much more eased and relieved She did mentioned she learn massage while she was back in ShenZhen. Confirm not those outside piano type one.

Left with about 20 more mins, harass me until my ''kick'' come again. I roam and suck the set of Ds while she was blowing me. Then she suddenly went deep throat until I buay tahan. Her ''sound system'' is on another level until I surrender myself to her. After finished, held my hand and sent me off to the door. Before sent off, still give me a goodbye hug

Will RTF again next week! and pardon me for my Singlish

Last edited by sharinglove7787; 25-09-2019 at 10:38 PM. Reason: spelling
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-09-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Bananaboy94 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Rare “ShenZhen” ML also with sets of Ds near central

Bro can share
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 21-09-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
Luckboy88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLuckboy88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLuckboy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share ctc? Thanks
Old 21-09-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

sharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to behold

PM sent bro
Old 22-09-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
tiztiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share? thanks
Old 22-09-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 10
soulblader is a name known to allsoulblader is a name known to allsoulblader is a name known to allsoulblader is a name known to allsoulblader is a name known to allsoulblader is a name known to all

bro, can share? thanks
Old 22-09-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
awakencrimson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls share ctc
Old 22-09-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
corporalx10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, can pm share pls
Old 22-09-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
sony716 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersony716 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersony716 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersony716 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro can share ctc and location. Thanks
Old 22-09-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Manvie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Pls share.

Thank you
Old 22-09-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
silentkira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact thanks
Old 22-09-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jaguar74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brosshare contact
Old 22-09-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Yengbep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro - pls share contact. Thank you.
Old 22-09-2019, 03:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

PM sent out to all bros please check your inbox do PM me if I miss out any bros
Old 22-09-2019, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kicassology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey man, do you mind sharing? Appreciate it loads, if you don’t mind, and thanks a bunch buddy!
Advert Space Available