The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
just wanna say, not all post here are real genuine review/post. If want to trust, can only trust a few lao jiaos here like NorthGuy. Anyway, just found out my regular masseur got dispute with the shop and she went back Vietnam already. Time to farm again...
Thanks bro for the recognition. I believe in spending what's worth, and not to feed greedy shop boss (shop that need to pay extra for P-massage) when ML are the ones doing the work and taking the most risk.

Mind sharing which ML went back ?
Old 18-10-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Yes, agreed that not all posts are real
Rather common that shop's boss have accounts here to give fake MR to attract customers to their shop. Some are bros accounts that already being KC-ed by the ML to post due to ML having monthly sales target to fulfill.
Old 18-10-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

btw anyone know what happen to FS spa? their fb gone already, and no news. msg one ML, she refuse to tell me got who else.. seems like the competition quite serious that she don't even share who other MLs are..
Old 18-10-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
btw anyone know what happen to FS spa? their fb gone already, and no news. msg one ML, she refuse to tell me got who else.. seems like the competition quite serious that she don't even share who other MLs are..
FS at 400+ ? Seems like change boss. When I last recee, all MILF category that doesn't appeal to me.
Old 18-10-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rock9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share contacts..thank you.
Old 19-10-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
KaiX89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share contact?
Old 19-10-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Anybody tried the one near nasi lemak before? Just need to know if its worth trying out.
Old 19-10-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Anybody tried the one near nasi lemak before? Just need to know if its worth trying out.
you mean dreamland? i know it's blacklisted here as $$ trap so I never venture in before, but every time I go eat porridge at the shop next to it, can see a lot of uncles and boys go in.. I wonder if they are SBF members willing to get tok carrot or ???
Old 20-10-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

There are 2 nasi lemak that are popular in that area.
If it's the shop along sembawang road, don't pin any expectation on massage as it's not a legit shop. Dreamland go only if you are willing to pay a premium price. $60 basic massage won't make you a happy man.
Old 20-10-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
dage1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Along semabawang got 3 mp but all milf... one is thai and the other 2 is prc ...one nearer to mac n pet shop both offer full service thai only offer their so call zua gen..even further away nearer to school of medic camp there is also another mp with many syt but massage is like touch touch no strength ...entrance fee all is 50 the rest standard ...
Old 20-10-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hawkeye88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello.. can share any in Woodlands area? Maybe got abit teasing.

Last edited by hawkeye88; 20-10-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Old 21-10-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
kkk369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys.. i went to this DLand at chong pang. The price is on premium side but the massage damn solid by this pretty ml by the name of Jxxx. The GfE gao n teasing depends on chemistry. Happy hunting samsters!
Old 22-10-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all

I don’t mind trading with one of mine at amk. Pm to trade.
Old 22-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkk369 View Post
Hi guys.. i went to this DLand at chong pang. The price is on premium side but the massage damn solid by this pretty ml by the name of Jxxx. The GfE gao n teasing depends on chemistry. Happy hunting samsters!
Your First post and it's promoting the shop.
Old 27-10-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hawkeye88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went one near my hse (north) but no special.. so sad..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1