The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2007, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fuzhou

good to find more , dont forget to let me know the date cheong
haha
Old 13-04-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fuzhou

there r still tight n even virgin girls in cp... just that, the green girls do not hv good skills, so i seldom try, u now lah, i only like technician....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
Must explore new territory.... find new virgin..... bush mah. CP like Europe already lah, pussy also becoming loose leh....not tight anymore!!
Old 13-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Brother happykiwi is the pussy treasure hunter
he like to find more treasure over the china
so we must wish him , all the best try hard
but do not forget to update us
Old 13-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

Thank you brother lawteochew , your gift to me is very thanks
i will return the same to u
Old 13-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Chenyuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just need bros to recommend: Which is the best economical airline to take to Fuzhou? Approx how much for a return ticket ? Thanks in advance
Old 14-04-2007, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenyuan View Post
Just need bros to recommend: Which is the best economical airline to take to Fuzhou? Approx how much for a return ticket ? Thanks in advance
I assume you fly from SIN - FUZHOU [Changle] right? Only Xiamen Airlines fly direct to there. Last time SilkAir used to provide this flight.

Currently airfare alone is about $730 by Xiamen Airlines. [Inclusive of Petrol Surcharge and Airport taxes of $212]

Alternatively if you wish to save $100+, den use SilkAir to reach Xiamen, takes about 1.45 hrs to reach FuZhou.

Walk around chinatown area to make a comparision, if not do try Planet Travel @ Yishun #925 or Hougang HeartLand Mall, their prices quite reasonable.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 16-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
TnnH3ng is Cool - loads of Potential

izzit all fuzhou sauna have working ladies or they have mixer of working ladies and massager for customer to choose from?
Old 16-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 19
LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
Thank you brother lawteochew , your gift to me is very thanks
i will return the same to u
Dont mention Bro...
Old 17-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post

Alternatively if you wish to save $100+, den use SilkAir to reach Xiamen, takes about 1.45 hrs to reach FuZhou.
Tiu, U take ferrari from Xiamen to Fuzhou??? Nbzzzz I been thro n fro these 2 cities for so many times n never less than 2 hrs by land.

The so called fastest way is by plane, it takes abt 40mins to take off n land. The shortest n cheapest way is to take long distance coach. It will take abt 4 hrs if everything is smooth.....

From Xiamen, go to 莲花南路 to buy coach ticket n tell your mm to pick u up in 北站 in Fuzhou. There are coach almost every 30mins.

BTW I have the schedule from Xiamen to most of the cities....
Old 17-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

brother happykiwi

need your help , do u know any service appartment to rent for few at
the shenzhen area ? thanks
Old 17-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
I assume you fly from SIN - FUZHOU [Changle] right? Only Xiamen Airlines fly direct to there. Last time SilkAir used to provide this flight.

Currently airfare alone is about $730 by Xiamen Airlines. [Inclusive of Petrol Surcharge and Airport taxes of $212]

Walk around chinatown area to make a comparision, if not do try Planet Travel @ Yishun #925 or Hougang HeartLand Mall, their prices quite reasonable.
brother , u are so familiar with the airticket price.....haha
just want to check with u , , beside tigerairways to shenzhen cost about$200
anyothers airline will also have the same price or slightly higher, you know right if can find good price one prefer not to take budget air. thanks
Old 20-04-2007, 05:16 AM
Samster

Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Tiu, U take ferrari from Xiamen to Fuzhou??? Nbzzzz I been thro n fro these 2 cities for so many times n never less than 2 hrs by land.

The so called fastest way is by plane, it takes abt 40mins to take off n land. The shortest n cheapest way is to take long distance coach. It will take abt 4 hrs if everything is smooth.....

From Xiamen, go to 莲花南路 to buy coach ticket n tell your mm to pick u up in 北站 in Fuzhou. There are coach almost every 30mins.

BTW I have the schedule from Xiamen to most of the cities....
Thank you lah.

Vrrroooooommmmmmm..........

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 20-04-2007, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you lah.

Vrrroooooommmmmmm..........
Mai vrrroooommmmmm, reserve a bit. Vrrrrooooommmmm in China.
Old 21-04-2007, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
brother , u are so familiar with the airticket price.....haha
just want to check with u , beside tigerairways to shenzhen cost about $200
anyothers airline will also have the same price or slightly higher, you know right if can find good price one prefer not to take budget air. thanks
Bro, occationally tigerair do have promotions during may period, I think not much airlines have cheaper rate then that.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 21-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Mai vrrroooommmmmm, reserve a bit. Vrrrrooooommmmm in China.
Wah lau, tired by the long travelling lah. From Xiamen to quanzhou, to shi si, putian to fuqing city, really sit until backside pain. Just reached nia.

But ytd quite shiok in Xiamen lah..... HaHa.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1