The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

bump bump bump

Contact Ling Ling Jie: 97823801
Old 09-10-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster (A)

Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all

Intro to bro’s a very rare lady for massage and juagen , she is highly recommended by her RTM customer for her skillful massage . 玲玲姐 is famous while she operate in changi v massage palour a few years back , Alot of bro’s go for her superb juagen service. Juagen can help problem like early ejaculation ,prolong ejaculation and prostate theraphy, her professional massage will really relieve ur muscle tension and bodyache. Call her to engage her service now!!

Name:玲玲(LINGLING)
Looks: NA
Height:NA
Boobs: NA

Service Provided

Head/Neck/Shoulder Massage [头,颈,肩部按摩] 100% Satisfaction

Full Body Chinese Medical Oil Massage [中医经络推油法] 100% Satisfaction

Authentic Chinese Acupressure/Shiatsu Massage [正宗中式按摩和指压] 100% Satisfaction

Back Kneeling [跪背] 100% Satisfaction

Health & Body Care Therapy [肾部理疗和保健] 100% Satisfaction

Juagen[抓根] 100% Satisfaction

What She Don’t Do:

Fuck Job & Other Services Not Listed Above

Damage for Massage:

$100/One Massage Package With 1 Juagen/60 Min

$100/1次按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPaPa View Post
Prostate Care Treatment : 前列线保养 ★★★★★

This treatment will be done and perform by Ling Ling Jie The Master.

What Are the Benefits of Prostate Massage Therapy?

Prostate massage therapy
Prostate massage therapy is the practice of massaging the male prostate either for medical or therapeutic reasons. The use of prostate massage therapy is anecdotally supported for a range of conditions. These conditions include erectile dysfunction and chronic prostatitis.

BENEFITS
What are the benefits of prostate massage therapy?
Prostatic massage is thought to help clear the prostatic duct. This duct, or pipeline, runs between your prostate and the rest of your reproductive and urinary system. Massaging may produce a spontaneous secretion of fluid. This secretion may help clear this duct of any fluids. This could help eliminate any symptoms you’re experiencing.

Summary of the above statement.

1. This therapy may clear your prostatic duct.
2. Clearing excess fluid may reduce or relieve your symptoms.

CONDITIONS
What conditions can prostate massage therapy help?
Most studies that have looked at the use of prostate massage have been very small and not decisive. For that reason, some doctors may not support the use of prostate massage.

However, certain groups of men may benefit from prostate massage. Men with the following conditions may find symptomatic relief when they use prostate massage:

Painful ejaculation

Massage therapy may ease fluid blockages in your reproductive system. These kinks may cause you to experience discomfort or pain while ejaculating. Massage might eliminate them.

Erectile dysfunction

Before today’s more modern treatment options, men used massage therapy and prostate stimulation to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Some men still use it today along with other ED treatments or alone. More mainstream ED treatments include medications, pumps, and implants.

Urine flow

The prostate surrounds your urethra. As swelling and inflammation in the prostate increase, the prostate may begin to interfere with or even cut off your flow of urine. If prostate massage therapy helps eliminate some of that swelling, your urine flow may improve.

Prostatitis

Before antibiotics and more specialized treatments were available, massage therapy was the primary treatment for prostatitis. Now that doctors understand a bit more about the multitude of disorders that make up the prostatitis diagnosis, treatments have become more specialized.

What to expect during a prostate massage

During a prostate massage, the person performing the massage will insert a gloved, lubricated finger into your rectum. She’ll gently press on, or massage, the prostate for awhile. The massage might be uncomfortable for a few moments, as she is pushing in and thus you will drip out ' dirty fluid '.

More explanations will be done by Ling Ling Jie
Old 10-10-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster (A)

bump bump bump

Old 11-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster (A)

Intro to bro’s a very rare lady for massage and juagen , she is highly recommended by her RTM customer for her skillful massage . 玲玲姐 is famous while she operate in changi v massage palour a few years back , Alot of bro’s go for her superb juagen service. Juagen can help problem like early ejaculation ,prolong ejaculation and prostate theraphy, her professional massage will really relieve ur muscle tension and bodyache. Call her to engage her service now!!

Name:玲玲(LINGLING)
Looks: NA
Height:NA
Boobs: NA

Service Provided

Head/Neck/Shoulder Massage [头,颈,肩部按摩] 100% Satisfaction

Full Body Chinese Medical Oil Massage [中医经络推油法] 100% Satisfaction

Authentic Chinese Acupressure/Shiatsu Massage [正宗中式按摩和指压] 100% Satisfaction

Back Kneeling [跪背] 100% Satisfaction

Health & Body Care Therapy [肾部理疗和保健] 100% Satisfaction

Juagen[抓根] 100% Satisfaction

What She Don’t Do:

Fuck Job & Other Services Not Listed Above

Damage for Massage:

$100/One Massage Package With 1 Juagen/60 Min

$100/1次按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPaPa View Post
Prostate Care Treatment : 前列线保养 ★★★★★

This treatment will be done and perform by Ling Ling Jie The Master.

What Are the Benefits of Prostate Massage Therapy?

Prostate massage therapy
Prostate massage therapy is the practice of massaging the male prostate either for medical or therapeutic reasons. The use of prostate massage therapy is anecdotally supported for a range of conditions. These conditions include erectile dysfunction and chronic prostatitis.

BENEFITS
What are the benefits of prostate massage therapy?
Prostatic massage is thought to help clear the prostatic duct. This duct, or pipeline, runs between your prostate and the rest of your reproductive and urinary system. Massaging may produce a spontaneous secretion of fluid. This secretion may help clear this duct of any fluids. This could help eliminate any symptoms you’re experiencing.

Summary of the above statement.

1. This therapy may clear your prostatic duct.
2. Clearing excess fluid may reduce or relieve your symptoms.

CONDITIONS
What conditions can prostate massage therapy help?
Most studies that have looked at the use of prostate massage have been very small and not decisive. For that reason, some doctors may not support the use of prostate massage.

However, certain groups of men may benefit from prostate massage. Men with the following conditions may find symptomatic relief when they use prostate massage:

Painful ejaculation

Massage therapy may ease fluid blockages in your reproductive system. These kinks may cause you to experience discomfort or pain while ejaculating. Massage might eliminate them.

Erectile dysfunction

Before today’s more modern treatment options, men used massage therapy and prostate stimulation to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Some men still use it today along with other ED treatments or alone. More mainstream ED treatments include medications, pumps, and implants.

Urine flow

The prostate surrounds your urethra. As swelling and inflammation in the prostate increase, the prostate may begin to interfere with or even cut off your flow of urine. If prostate massage therapy helps eliminate some of that swelling, your urine flow may improve.

Prostatitis

Before antibiotics and more specialized treatments were available, massage therapy was the primary treatment for prostatitis. Now that doctors understand a bit more about the multitude of disorders that make up the prostatitis diagnosis, treatments have become more specialized.

What to expect during a prostate massage

During a prostate massage, the person performing the massage will insert a gloved, lubricated finger into your rectum. She’ll gently press on, or massage, the prostate for awhile. The massage might be uncomfortable for a few moments, as she is pushing in and thus you will drip out ' dirty fluid '.

More explanations will be done by Ling Ling Jie
Old 11-10-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster (A)

您了解正宗经络抓跟按摩吗?您爱爱时有心无力吗?生殖器周围有按压性痛感吗?爱爱不能持久吗?弟弟不够坚挺 吗?您小便时需要等待或分叉并伴有尿路疼痛吗?这都是经络损伤或是前列腺问题和尿路不畅通引起的,正宗中医 穴位抓跟疗程可以帮助您治疗这些问题。抓根是保健养生,并不是色情!因为真正的抓根是不可以射精(固本培元 )。通过按、揉、推、拉、提、捏、拨等手法按摩阴茎、睾丸、会阴穴、下腹部、大腿内侧、淋巴等部位疏通输精 管、输尿管与海绵体而且通过特殊手法按摩睾丸还可以使雄性荷尔蒙分泌更加旺盛!打通与唤醒男士生殖系统周围 的经络、穴位 和韧带,提升男士性功能 ,使生殖器周围血液循环更加畅通、打通经络穴位,是真正的治疗与保养!如果按疗程治疗可以增大 增粗 增硬!可缓解阳痿早泄、勃起无力等症状。
*整个过程不可以射精,按摩结束2个钟之内不可以冲凉不可以射精!
**抓根一个钟$100(只收现金)** *前列腺治疗 2分钟$150不好不收费不满意不收费
**正宗抓跟/没有任何特别服务**
*女性生殖器抓跟、可以缓解女性性冷淡,月经导致的肚子痛腰酸和妇科疾病!一个钟$130
地址:宏茂桥联系电话97823801玲玲姐确定预约再给您详细地址)
Old 12-10-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
MR for 玲玲姐

Finally managed to book famous JG master 玲玲姐 two days to service my little bro engine

玲玲姐is very friendly and chatty nice lady , her JG service and attitude is excellent , i would say she is the best JG master i ever met

After taking shower she ask me whether to take some massage first or direct to JG ? i reply please direct to concentrate to JG service my little bro as my main purpose is to that

So she start to do JG service , while she touch touch press press awhile on below she can actually told me what problem and which area will pain and what causes these pain ,told me the two side of my thigh will feel painful , when she lightly press it is really feel very painful ,after she explain that is because some of the root around the area was block

she than told me later after her JG service the pain will gone and ask me whether believe or not ? i was thinking sure or not so full of confidence , she told me if later after JG service if that area still feel pain she dont collect the service money from me 还痛不收费

After she continue the JG service and maintenance , ask me still feel painful or not , wow really magical 神奇,the pain really gone , i got to give thump up for her , and she also teach me the correct way to PCC , now than know PCC also got knowledge , really must thank her very much , a very wonderful session with her with learning knowledge too

RTM : Will sure look for her again

Overall for her service i will rate : 10/10 for her professional service

Highly recommend to those need real JG service and maintenance your little bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by trademark View Post
Managed to get a slot for jg.

Really got to thanks the TS for sharing such a gem. She just massage a few time on the thigh n can diagnosed where u will feel pain due to improper pcc. The pain is all gone after the 1hr session.

Friendly lady whom came out from retired to help bros correct their veins. Location is OK if u drive but a bit of walking from nearest mrt station. Enter from carpark area.

Highly recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmanseah View Post
short FR on Ling Ling Jie
i tried her over the weekend. i had tried other JG before. All ended with HJ. However, Ling Ling Jie is different. She is the authentic type of JG. No nonsense. Not like those any how press press and HJ for you. So I’m quite impressed.
She is very frank, she tell me once she start to press my Di Di. Say I had HJ too much or could have HJ wrongly and ended “some veins are stuck” in my Di Di. I was like WOW! How the hell she knows….
She than tell me cannot anyhow anyhow PCC wan. Will spoiled your Di Di.. I grow so big first time a lady tell me the proper way of how to PCC “- _- .. I was like WT…
Than she say let me try something different. She put her hand in some cold metal cup than massage my Di Di.. than later she heat up another hand using some heating device like TCM… than cold n warm.. my Di Di ma li kita liao…. She say this is call “cold hot treatment” it is to stimulate the blood circulation in our Di Di… first time I had this “cold hot JG!”
Overall im very satisfied. She will explain this and that… so its an eye opener and educational for me.
DMG: 100/1h for normal JG. Cold hot JG treatment is 150/1h
Service: JG only. As mentioned she does pro JG no nonsense.
Ratings: 9/10, I think if she had some soft music those relaxing spa massage music will be fantastic. Than I will give 10/10!
RTS : why not ? return to service my Di Di. So that I can maintain it for optimal performance. Today I tried my newly “service weapon”… hmmm got some difference.. will try a few more times see will be more power or not ^^ that’s why than I decided to do this FR to share with more Bros since I feel some differences…
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xammi View Post
MR for Ling Ling 姐, but im new to massages so i would only base this MR on my subjective experience.

Massage is 10/10. She has lots of power, with reserve to spare. Word of advice, dont challange the power! Gets me at the right places. Can really feel it when she says im crooked here and crooked there. After massage, can feel the difference. Based on the back massage alone i will definitely go back.

Environment is 8/10. Clean therapy bed. Clean towels. No weird smell.

JG is 8/10 for now. Aging man. Boh pian. Everythin also pain. She tries her best to clear all blockages. Need to return for prostate line clearing. Will update on the performance result after JG.

All in all, an eye opener for me. But the much needed back massage is spot on. Professional and non-erotic. Im definitely introducing more people to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Here's my humble MR.

If you are looking to get some sextisfaction from someone massaging your sensitive spots, with perhaps some treatment byproduct, then move on...

But if you are looking for actual care and treatment, then proceed...

I've experience a few other popular JG experts but I must say, this is the first one that brought no pleasure at all.

Place is easy to find and Ling Ling Jie is friendly. Going by public transport will prob require a few change of buses or 5-10 mins walk on foot. The entrance is also reasonably discreet.

I went in, took my shower and her disciple came in to attend to me. As the (painful) massage went along, we chatted freely and also talked about the various aspects of manhood care. Explaining why I was hurting in certain areas and all.

Midway, Lingling Jie came in and the disciple told her "her findings" and Lingling Jie took over too explain certain diagnosis to me as well as explain the need for prostate care. ($150 top-up here)

Having read the MRs here, I already knew what to expect.

I eventually decided to take up the top-up and it was one kind of an experience. Excruciating. I can only say that the effect of the treatment was immediate in accordance to what she said it would be. While not 100%, it was definitely a good 90%.

I do feel that they are genuine in their wanting to provide treatment. And though it was not a pleasurable experience (so to speak), this is indeed the place to go if you want to get treatment.
thanks for support the MR
Old 12-10-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Support and camping for more mr

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 13-10-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow7 View Post
First time trying juagen so did not know what to expect.

Was attended by Master LINGLINGJIE!!

Ask for back massage first, her strength was good and during the massage she say that my muscles quite stiff and tight and after massage, I can feel the difference.

Then proceed to JG service , she touch and press awhile then she told me what problem and which area will pain so when she lightly press the area it is really feel very painful, after that she explain that is because the area was block and need prostate treatment. Since I was already there for so just accepted it.

She told me later after prostate treatment the pain will gone and ask me believe or not ? She mention that after Prostate treatment if that area still feel pain she dont collect the service money from me.

LingLingJie was very knowledgeable, during the whole process she will tell you how or why there blockage, pain and share with with how not to damage until your didi. She also mention that prostate treatment cannot do more than 2 minutes if not will be harmful. It was so painful, and I felt like peeing and pooping at the same time. I was glad that it was over very quickly (now I know why cannot do more than 2minutes)

After the prostate treatment really don’t feel painful as before. Then she told me that I just need to come back for maintenance will do.

Definitely worth it for the treatment and will come back for maintenance
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageHeals View Post
My first post in this forum. But I think she’s definitely worth all the effort.

Due to age and work stress, my performance has dropped drastically for the last 3 years until I read about juagen which after some more investigation, found Lingling 姐’s thread. Was hesitant but decided to give it a try. The first time I went for the appointment, I was attended by Feifei. Very chatty and professional.
As she knew it was my first time, she massage certain parts near my pubic area and I felt extremely painful like some knots was there and she explained to me how they might have occurred and is causing my issues and recommended Lingling 姐 prostate treatment. Even though I wanted to go for the treatment the very same day, Lingling 姐 wasn’t available.

Just by having the juagen treatment i could already feel that my didi is stronger and had morning wood which was quite rare already. That made me more determined to go for the treatment and quickly made another appointment.

D-Day came and I must comment LingLing 姐 prostate treatment is no joke (no wonder she said cannot do more than 2 minutes). It was so painful, to the point that I nearly wanted to shout out and grabbing onto the bed so hard and felt like peeing and pooping at the same time. And I was glad that it was over very quickly....

But I must say it’s money well spend, a problem of 3 years which would have persisted if I do nothing about it was made better.
Used to be 3 weeks once become 1 week 3 times and sessions last longer.
Would definitely go back for maintenance and recommend bros who have similar issues as I did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpuboxxx View Post
Went to visit linglingjie today after reading at least 10 pages of reviews.

Took up appointment with Fei Fei as I'm scared of pain.
Went for JG straight as don't need massage on my end. The JG was painful for me and FF told me that I will require prostate massage to clear the knots.
Linglingjie came over and did the prostate for me. It was extremely painful for me and a lot of dirty stuff came out from pee hole. Immediately can sense improvement and not as painful when linglingjie did her checks.

Dmg: $100 JG + $150 prostate

Overall felt quite worth it. If I went to western doc, they would have spent weeks and few thousands without curing anything. Will continue to support and monitor my performance from now.

P.S.: now that I think back, 2 mins of pain is well worth it.
Thanks for support
Old 13-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
HighBlood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never post any MR before but I think the good experience I had with One of Ling Ling’s disciple is worthy of my mentioning.

There are 2 massage ladies working for Ling Ling, the one I regularly visit is Xiao Yu. From my first encounter with her since last year for strict juagen sessions till recent ones which involved more pressure point massages were all satisfying sessions. XY’s jg skills have been improving as she becomes more sensitive to where to press to make areas feel good. Some points pressed result in quick dilation of my member while a few locations when trigger brings the flag down quickly. XY explained this was for the purpose of improving blood circulation and improving “stamina” during sex. She is enthusiastic about her job and she enjoys sharing the tcm knowledge when asked.

The other surprise I got was her massage ability. I usually choose full body oil massage but today I tried oil-less pressure point massage. For a person with really stiff back and shoulder due to the nature of my work, this was even better than any other massage I’ve tried. I extended my session as I wanted more attention to my back after the jaugen procedure.

Hope this provide some good info that is helpful to brothers here. Great thanks to Ling Ling and Xiao Yu for their awesome service.
Old 14-10-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighBlood View Post
Never post any MR before but I think the good experience I had with One of Ling Ling’s disciple is worthy of my mentioning.

There are 2 massage ladies working for Ling Ling, the one I regularly visit is Xiao Yu. From my first encounter with her since last year for strict juagen sessions till recent ones which involved more pressure point massages were all satisfying sessions. XY’s jg skills have been improving as she becomes more sensitive to where to press to make areas feel good. Some points pressed result in quick dilation of my member while a few locations when trigger brings the flag down quickly. XY explained this was for the purpose of improving blood circulation and improving “stamina” during sex. She is enthusiastic about her job and she enjoys sharing the tcm knowledge when asked.

The other surprise I got was her massage ability. I usually choose full body oil massage but today I tried oil-less pressure point massage. For a person with really stiff back and shoulder due to the nature of my work, this was even better than any other massage I’ve tried. I extended my session as I wanted more attention to my back after the jaugen procedure.

Hope this provide some good info that is helpful to brothers here. Great thanks to Ling Ling and Xiao Yu for their awesome service.
Thanks for support
Old 15-10-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Support and camping for more mr

Next up :

Old 16-10-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-FR may contain some mixture of chinese, malay or thai
-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

战报

为了安全要来时请 拨号码 9782 3801(玲玲姐) 预约直接与她安排。

环境:
要走上二楼。有很多房间和三个按摩师。房间里有一张按摩床和小浴室。房间的感觉不错。

配套:
$100/1次按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟
前列腺服务另外算。

按摩师:
玲玲姐。人随和亲戚而又健谈。她在新加坡以今很多年了。

服务:
按摩技术专业。沒有偷工減料。技术超好。按摩知识也超好。很有经验。力度足够。一按就知道发生什么也会影响 什么。按摩时有些部位的肌肉很酸痛。她可以把我按到整个身体非常很轻松和漂浮的感觉。抓根也很久。抓根时把 我那条隆得又硬又隆软。按和抓到我很放松。很舒服很好也很爽的感觉。我整个人睡着了。按摩时还聊了很多。我 也做了个前列腺的检查和服务。除了抓根, 她也和我分享的很多关系做爱不会伤到自己兰叫和说明前列腺的信息。我学到了很多东西和知识。前列腺服务很像 被鸡奸的感觉。过程中很想要大便和小便的感觉也有一点痛不过一到两份种就好了。抓根和前列腺服务完了我感觉 到下面被按到很松。我也感觉到兰叫比较容易站和硬起来,性能力也更好。很想干一炮。我期待这我下一炮的表现 。

整体:
这个抓根和我在泰国抓龙筋的手法和感觉是不同的。
这是个很好的体验。泰国抓龙是抓蛋蛋比较多。抓根是真正抓兰叫的那些精。我一定会在在回头再去做前列腺和抓 根服务。

评论
请大家好好的支持 和照顾她。

我的战报告很长。我的中文不太好。请大家多多指教。谢谢大家的支持和花时间看我的战报。希望我的战报可以让 大家有一样的体验。

禁止未经授权的复制战报里的故事。

Copyright(编剧版权)©bro naka ~ 那卡哥
Thanks for support bro
Old 17-10-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster (A)

bump bump bump

Old 18-10-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Support and camping for more mrs

Next up :

Old 19-10-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyOman View Post
Went for my monthly maintenance and Master Ling ask me to write JGR. Although I feel regular already no need write but I think she deserve a refresh JGR.

Master Ling has groomed 3 new disciples with different strengths. I have tried all their skills. Obviously Master Ling is the ultimate but her disciples are good as well and has improved over time. Linda gives good back massage and JG with a sensual twist. Yanzi has powerful hands for those who wants extra hard back massage and inner thigh massage. Her JG style is versatile depending on how you like it. Then there is Qing jie who also give a hard back massage which I like and slightly more aggressive JG like kuku bird going for gym session.

For guys who are more adventurous, you can try Master Ling prostrate massage for an additional $150 which only Master Ling can execute. I only tried once though and Master Ling say my kuku in good condition so don't need anymore unless IA IA when firing.

Highly recommended for guys who want to keep their tool in tip top war ready condition and like hard back massage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aDeCaLs View Post
Went for follow-up about a week ago.
Due to error in noting down of bookings, kenna double-bookings.
So ended up 3 people massaged me over the 1 hour.

Yanzi did the back massage.
She is very very strong.
If you can't take hard massage, don't ask for her to tell her to softer a lot.
I'm used to hard massages and I think she's damn hard.

Ling Ling Jie did the initial JG for me.
She was very distracted. Kept messaging on her phone.
As usual, need to top-up to poke ass.
She say my case damn jialut.
When paying for top-up, she taught me how to fap properly.
And told me to try and abstain from release.
At least try to limit to once a week. Sianz.

After she poke finish my ass, Qing Jie who massaged me the first time I was there, took over to finish up.

Might go back once in awhile to maintain, but not so often.
Constraint by time and money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibimoyashi View Post
My virgin experience with JG. Serviced by one of Ling Ling Jie's disciple (didnt get her name) who told my ducts are pretty rabak like many knots stick tgt. She nvr see before this jialat one, suggested i go for the qian lie xian to fix. I poor boy so tell her i come next time when got money. Good control and strength from her very professional. Halfway through Ling Ling Jie came in to check and she explained to me why my thigh area painful. Then she press press my shaft there fking pain like tearing. After that she press my thigh again no pain liao. Told me cause i pcc wrong method, then taught me how. Also recommended me to go for the prostate massage because my pubic area pain, say injured during sex. Told her will come back when got money.

Overall very professional service, have yet to test the results but feels good and energetic down there. Definitely RTS. Recommend all to give it a try
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
My very first sharing bros

Made a booking with lingling jie and was served by yanzi jie. I had shoulder, neck, back massage and a juagen. It was really painful and i was sweating out, so was yanzi as she was really putting in alot efforts to loosen my problematic areas. she slowly massage and loosen part by part and gradually less painful and i felt quite comfortable that i had the feeling of wanting to sleep already.

Then moved on to juagen, starting was extremely pain and my legs nearly fly up but she kept working at it and magically felt so good and the pain gradually lessen n slowly disappear too. she said that i pcc too much and its not good for my manhood and shared with some pointers to take note of with regards to pcc. she recommended me to go for prostrate massage next round to further unblock my areas and improve my lower regions health. I was advised not to ejaculate or bath for the next 2 hours after the juagen ended. I was served a cup of warm water before leaving.

Overall, i am really very happy for my first virgin experience of having a massage and juagen and im really pleased with yanzi for her efforts and friendliness. For other bros out there who is like me never try before and wish to go for some authentic massage and manhood treatment, i really recommend trying out lingling jie and yanzi jie.
thanks for support
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1