The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-10-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Thank you Sir! For your support and appreciation of my posts.

Yes please, do continue to support the WL in question and try not to mention anymore about this unfortunate incident.

Happy Sunday to all Samsters.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpod View Post
Bro i really like what you say here

.....I hope the pic will not affect her working in PT, she is one of my RTF list, of cos on the other side also hope will not make her busy otherwise will have difficulty rtf her.

Calm down and enjoy good weekend bros !

Last edited by fornicator; 30-10-2011 at 12:16 PM.
Old 30-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Well said Bro! I do hope he will come to his right senses and do the right thing.

I can understand your frustration since you have no powers yet. Nevermind, just concentrate on giving positive and helpful posts and points will come your way.

This I learned from my brother, Bro U-Da-Man.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upme View Post
.....Till now the person posted the picture has neither explain his act nor make appology. I am very sad cos i cannot zap him.

Siah
Old 30-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A picture of a nacked WL's upper body, showing her sideview face and sideview nei-nei. This picture is capture inside the WL's room.
Till now the person posted the picture has neither explain his act nor make appology. I am very sad cos i cannot zap him.

Siah
I stand corrected....that means is taken secretly.....basis for police case.
Old 30-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 13
upme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
I stand corrected....that means is taken secretly.....basis for police case.
I hold the same assumption.
Thank you bro.
Old 30-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 13
upme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Well said Bro! I do hope he will come to his right senses and do the right thing.

I can understand your frustration since you have no powers yet. Nevermind, just concentrate on giving positive and helpful posts and points will come your way.

This I learned from my brother, Bro U-Da-Man.

Cheers.
Thanks bro. One day i will be able to zap him.
Old 30-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
ChinWuRui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro. One day i will be able to zap him.
May be his clone nick zap you
Old 31-10-2011, 04:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post
Despite heavy rain on Saturday afternoon, Petain is still not short of cheongster.

Month end & beginning of the month really need luck & patience in order to get service from likeable WL.
---
As u already say, moth end & month beginning - pay day for these FTs stupid!Avoid petain & even rowell road & even desker road these times mah!
Old 31-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 14
gpod is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergpod is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergpod is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergpod is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergpod is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thank you Sir! For your support and appreciation of my posts.

Yes please, do continue to support the WL in question and try not to mention anymore about this unfortunate incident.

Happy Sunday to all Samsters.

Cheers.
Sure bro, always like to support her and all pt goodies
Old 31-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

ok, here's my belated fr. cat 30s.
h22 sally (cat 3)
actually wanted h10 anan. thks to bro fornic, made me very gi-an. but not working that day. bo pian, walk to h22, thinking of getting michelle, but door closed. waited for 10 minutes, then suddenly h22 sally door open.

wow, cock stand, nice boobs, half + half = 1 ball, slim legs, so without thinking walk in closed door. then i regret. she was super cold. should have top up 20 for michelle, but too late liao.
if h11 jolene i give 4 for gff, then this one is 1. maybe she not good mood that day, my bad luck lor.
wash, climb onto bed and immediately cap me. first time i kenna cap so fast, no rubba, except at the sink, maybe that counts for her.

blow job is gd = 6, fj also ok=6, except can touch breast but ' i alreadi say don touch my nipple la, you still touch'.
sorry lor, i honestly din hear her the first time, in the heat of action ma.

well, but for $30, if bro wan just a quick release, its ok, but nothing more. in and out in 15 minutes, zhun zhun. just when i came out, michelle was chatting outside, she look at me... aiya, but my gun overheated, cannot fire liao. should have waited for another 10 mins just now.

contrast this with:

H10 leeza (cat3)

6 o clock, almost all of the ang pai closed liao except for kico, door closed. so went in opposite door for leeza. she initiates conversation, superfriendly, good gff-6 though she can't really speak english. no kissing though. i was attracted by her looks, like indian, deep sunken eyes and high cheek bones.

here's summary
bj-7 took her time, very long and suck suck sound effects.
tits- can suck all over, no problem, but sagging. not for boob lovers and body out of shape liao. but she consider old liao, to me.
signal me go to missionary, fj 6, lots of sound effects, wo wo ah ah ah..
for $30, ok la. rtf no. want to try h22 aida. always looks so sexy with nice boobs, standing at her doorway.

waa, my fr so long ah, sorrli so law saw.

oh, one more, h14 pohyi is still the best of the cat 3s. that's the only cat 3 i will rtf, though no boobs massaging allowed but very good for 30. highly recommended for cat 3.

bonkning,.. safely.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

H22 Sally CAT30, H14 Poh Yi CAT30 and H14 Kidd CAT40 are close friends. Can sometimes see them in provision shop chatting. Having said that they operate in the same manner or as what WLs say, "pattern".

Washing, catbath, BJ and FJ. That's it. You want extra then take CAT50.

But there is an exception though. H11 Ah May CAT30, not much of a looker but provides AR, BBBJ and frenching in FJ. Really worth the $30.

H22 Aida looks nice with her long hair. Friendly inside the room but BJ action is 'mechanical'. Well, try lah. Maybe she is better than her next door neighbour Sally. As for me, I prefer Sally, just my POV.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
ok, here's my belated fr. cat 30s.
h22 sally (cat 3)
actually wanted h10 anan. thks to bro fornic, made me very gi-an. but not working that day. bo pian, walk to h22, thinking of getting michelle, but door closed. waited for 10 minutes, then suddenly h22 sally door open.

wow, cock stand, nice boobs, half + half = 1 ball, slim legs, so without thinking walk in closed door. then i regret. she was super cold....

contrast this with:

H10 leeza (cat3)

6 o clock, almost all of the ang pai closed liao except for kico, door closed. so went in opposite door for leeza. she initiates conversation, superfriendly, good gff-6 though she can't really speak english. no kissing though. i was attracted by her looks, like indian, deep sunken eyes and high cheek bones.....

.....want to try h22 aida. always looks so sexy with nice boobs, standing at her doorway.

waa, my fr so long ah, sorrli so law saw.

oh, one more, h14 pohyi is still the best of the cat 3s. that's the only cat 3 i will rtf, though no boobs massaging allowed but very good for 30. highly recommended for cat 3.

bonkning,.. safely.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
op87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyop87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello agn brothers!! Went back pt this cool evening..today budget so settle for cat30 and so i went to H14!

Name: bao er
Room: forgot

Boobs: 6/10 ( I'm a boob lover so nothing much to say here)
Ass: 8.5/10 ( now THIS was what made me part with my 30)
BJ: 7/10
69:nvr try
Kissing: just a peck
FJ: 9/10 (nice to doggy)
Service: 8/10 (nice, chatty, friendly..makes you feel comfortable)

RTF: probably, good for a budget bonk
Old 02-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by op87 View Post
Hello agn brothers!! Went back pt this cool evening..today budget so settle for cat30 and so i went to H14!

Bro, you listed 69 as never try........so is it she offered but you never take up offer?
Reason I am asking because am looking for PT chicks that offered 69
Old 02-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Samster

Bao Er/Poh Yi H14R04 is a PT trained WL. She, like Kidd H14R04 and Sally H22R09 will not offer BBBJ, AR, frenching, much less 69.

For this particular position, 69, you might want to try: Maggie H02R02, Sally H02R03, Ann H07(2F)R01, Chris H07(2F)R02, Judy H10R11, Ada H16R10, Jennifer H16R12, Vivi H16R13, Ivy H16R14, and Moon H16R17.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by op87 View Post

Bro, you listed 69 as never try........so is it she offered but you never take up offer?
Reason I am asking because am looking for PT chicks that offered 69
Old 02-11-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bao Er/Poh Yi H14R04 is a PT trained WL. She, like Kidd H14R04 and Sally H22R09 will not offer BBBJ, AR, frenching, much less 69.

For this particular position, 69, you might want to try: Maggie H02R02, Sally H02R03, Ann H07(2F)R01, Chris H07(2F)R02, Judy H10R11, Ada H16R10, Jennifer H16R12, Vivi H16R13, Ivy H16R14, and Moon H16R17.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Many thanks as usual...
Will check them out when the urge for abalone eating comes a calling
Old 02-11-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
op87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyop87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Ahh bro, i nvr tried to attempt 69 nor did she offer me...yeap hope that clears up the misunderstanding uh!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1