The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Yes, the only downside is the location, told her she should be getting some place better, she is still sourcing for her, help her if you got lobang..
Made booking liao....location wise not so accessible for me though...

But wtf....landmine I also go try liao.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

Do share if really almost perfect score..
Old 22-07-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
only recently?? didn't know that.

i visited Ba Mei a few times.....wanted to try Wen Wen since got good reviews.

now like this got problem....

wait bump into Ba Mei will be very awkward.
usually if they are professional they wont let each other seem their client.

unless they want to attract other ppls client

then later end up cat fight.
Old 22-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
usually if they are professional they wont let each other seem their client.

unless they want to attract other ppls client

then later end up cat fight.
Lol...few years ago got happened before....was visiting this ML A for the 2nd time, caught a glimpse of the apt mate ML B sitting on the sofa looking at phone....in the end I become that ML B regular....
Old 22-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Visited zhuzhu recently.

Looks:, 8/10 (90% of photos, quite pretty and slutty look)
Body: 7/10, can tell is give birth b4. Nice tits, C cup with raisin nips, perky butt.
Sensual: 8/10, quite slutty. Come in e door will hug you and sweet talk, like mistress feel. Will shower n tease you.
Full nude, roaming is quite gd signal, think she likes it gentle. Massage was quite short, she is more towards sensual. Went for 2 shots, and after that still had time remaining so she offered head massage.

Looking to try Xiao Xi, ziyu or bella (ex m i a o m i a o) next
First time saw this comment....havent met ZZ yet.
How you conclude?
Old 22-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Yes, the only downside is the location, told her she should be getting some place better, she is still sourcing for her, help her if you got lobang..
Is the bath well kept and clean, though it can be old.. also isit shared bath as mentioned by another bro? Thks
Old 22-07-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Await yr MR before I chiong To me, location accessibility not much of an issue

Last edited by zeefee71; 22-07-2019 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Tt
Old 22-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vicking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomi2 View Post
Any JG to recommend for maintenance ?

Laura no more.. damn sian, had try legendary aunt ling but no like compared to Laura.

Tia
I ahve been looking for nice JG for maintenance. and finanlly I found Fiona, visited her last week and will rtm this week. old chio but quite pretty, wont reject one. the JG skill is the best so far. https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/
Old 22-07-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Not really a lot of tattoos.
Guess that is subjective also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Now that you say it, she does look like based on the photos.
You just piqued my interest.
Like this type of non spa ML with option to go further
Haha enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
... Went for 2 shots, ...
She asked or you requested?

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 22-07-2019 at 06:04 PM.
Old 22-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Is the bath well kept and clean, though it can be old.. also isit shared bath as mentioned by another bro? Thks
The bath is relatively clean for an old estate. She provide slipper for u though. Of cos don’t go compare with those new apartment. But the look of her makes up for everything.
Old 22-07-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wah awaiting you MR Bro.

Her stats will easily top most of the current batch of listed MLs here...
Anyway for me, most of the girls are out of my way.
Too late to book her now, already scheduled lin lin tmr...

Thank you
Old 22-07-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbd View Post
Had another session with Wen Wen yesterday. Lucky to get a suitable timing which started in 10mins from appointment. Seems like Sundays are easier to get good timings.

Found out she no longer stays alone but with another ML (never get to see her). Place also very accessible, and aircon is working in this new place. Only minus is the 'noise' from the shower room. Can hear almost everything happening.... Lol..... Think is good for those who likes it

Everything is as good is not better than the previous time, and she does not skip any step even though I took 60mins this time. Can feel her professionalism and her willingness to please.

Will RTM her after trying this 2 - Ba Mei , Zi Yu. Both seems to be worthy of a visit, and previous reports indicates their playability is as high as Wen Wen.

https://sglonelyguy.org/wenwen-massage/
Wenwen is pretty good. Didnt know she shift again since only went once but probably will rtm in future.
Old 22-07-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
Did you still contact mint wechat? Seem like she blacklist many after gone back
Ha ha just notice that kana zap for this post, comment " she is not your wife"

Zappers really bo liao
Old 22-07-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

Just met her ....
She is no landmine. It is the real deal!
Attitude quite good n polite....only a little green.
Her figure is currently best of the crop.
Her boobs is real...as claimed by her...feels real..
Light colored nipples ..
The pics did her Injustice. She say she took herself.
Her figure reminds me of long nv ...

A much detailed MR later at night.
I see a potential AP...
My gut feeling to meet her was correct.
Old 22-07-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Another Round of Reviews

Bamei - have tried her when she was just here, so far she is the only one able to make me cum within 3 minutes which I never forget. Her skills in BBBJ is the best among the rest. Spoke very gently and very Mistress kind. Worth for RTMs

Heard she is staying with Wenwen now whom is also a gem. Will RTM soon. So far so good with the venue, easy to park and very cosy apartment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1