The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Re: Story: The Invitation

Hope it's not too late for me to report and camp!
Old 05-06-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

I looked out from the glass panels of my room, looking for any signs of someone peeping at me. The person who left this note in my in-tray must be keeping a lookout whether I read the note. This person must be one of them in the office as she saw me crushing the invitation letter this morning.

I was keeping a lookout specially on those married women in my office. I remembered clearly in the invitation stating that all members must be married. There were not that many married women in our office. Or could it be someone trying to play a prank on me?

I walked out of my room, purposely waving the file in my hand, asking loudly across to my Personal Assistant, "Mary, who left this folder in my room?" I scanned quickly across the office, looking out for any tell-tale signs but could not detect any.

Mary: "Huh boss, I have no idea. Don't recognise that folder. Not me."

I went back to my seat and sat down pondering hard. Why would anyone play such a senseless prank? If this was real, why would someone ask me to do such a thing? Everyone knew I was happily married to Claire, the most beautiful woman. I was the most faithful guy, never ever showed any sign of straying even when I was surrounded by so many young and pretty girls, whom I was sure some of them would idolise me. So why would this person nominate me to join the club?

My eyes scanned through the room, going from one married woman to the other. Mary, my Personal Assistant. Shouldn't be. Jace. Didn't seem like. Sofia. Nope. Jennifer. Hope not. My mind was initially thinking about the probability of who was that person, but slowly changing to who I hoped that person was. Haha what was I thinking about?

Until my eyes stopped at Michelle. Yes, Michelle. One of my 3 trusted aide. The only female of my 3 AVPs. Yes, she was only recently married, about 3 months ago. In fact, she just came back from her honeymoon a couple of months ago. I attended her wedding with my wife, Claire. Claire even commented that she was very pretty.

Yes, Michelle was indeed a very attractive lady. 27 years old. Smart, capable and carry herself very well. In fact, she looked very much like my wife Claire. Tall, slim, good figure, long legs, baby face. If people were to say Claire and Michelle are sisters, they would not be too far off.

What if the invitation was from Michelle? That thought caused a stir in my groin area. Frankly speaking, I had never thought of Michelle in a sexy way, but somehow, today was different. That invitation was causing the usual calm and steady me to have a messy mind.

Don't be silly. It couldn't be Michelle. We had worked in the same team for 3 years and nothing ever happened. Our relationship was 100% professional and possibly 80% friendship, but 0% boy-girl kind of stuff.

"Bye Boss" It was Michelle and Albert walking past my door and waving me goodbye. That woke me out from my trance. Michelle's back view seemed especially alluring today. How come I have never noticed how good her figure was? The more I looked at her departing back view, the more I was hoping in my heart that the invitation was from her.

Am I getting crazy over a stupid prank letter? Packed my stuff and left the office, speeding home on my Z4. My thoughts was filled with that crazy letter, and Michelle's image intermittently flashing in.

That night, I grabbed Claire into bed. We were usually very slow and gentle in our love-making session but that night, I was especially energetic. Claire was the only woman I had been intimate with and we had grown a bit mechanical over the years.

My favourite position was to fuck her in the doggie position, as Claire had the cutest butt. I was pounding into Claire in our favourite position, my eyes were half-closed, making my vision even blurrier in the darkness of the room. In the blurred vision, it was Michelle that I was actually pounding into.

That feeling was indescribable and I shot a huge load into Claire, or rather was that Michelle?

It was that moment that I had decided to join the Club. And I was quietly confident that Michelle was the person that nominated me.

My wife, Claire-look alike

Michelle-look alike

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 27-07-2013 at 11:44 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can really agree to that. Banking industry many hot and Sexy OLs. Hey TS! More updates please.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
chrismichael is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Set up tent and campfire. Camper in position.

Waiting for lotsa treats from TS!
Old 06-06-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping gor more heee
Old 06-06-2013, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MCL1881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping!! More!
Old 06-06-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for another wonderful story - keep us Sbf bursting with life
Old 06-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Seiyajohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Story: The Invitation

Camper in place.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zqjwc4ever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story...waiting for more.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more.

Please continue TS. Up you when recover.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 06-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very familiar story line. I, like you, can't recall what's the title of the novel or where I read it from.

You are pulling it off just fine bro. Downside is have to juggle too many stories at the same time. F me.

Last edited by HokkienPeng; 06-06-2013 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 06-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Time: Tuesday

The whole world was already hard at work, busying around at their workstations, some on the phones discussing the latest updates from the Federal Reserve meeting the night before, some collecting printouts at the printer stations.

Everyone was working hard. Except for me.

I was staring at my laptop screen. On it was my yahoo mail account, which I created like 30 min ago. In the email, there was just a one liner "I would like to join the club. From Wilson." Addressed to [email protected].

The email had not been sent out yet. The only thing left to be done was to click "send", but seriously, was I out of mind to do this?

What if it was a plot to blackmail me or something?

What if it was a ploy to test my fidelity?

What if the person who nominated me was an ugly old woman trying to get fresh with me?

I had a reputation to protect, my stellar career, my beautiful wife, I had everything to lose. So why was I even thinking of this?

The reason was right in front of me.

Michelle.

I was peeping over my laptop at her. Her back was facing me. She was wearing a black colour one-piece body hugging dress. The mini-skirt was accentuating the outline of her bum perfectly. Due to the tightness, her panty line seemed to be vaguely visible. As she bent forward towards the computer screen at James' table to discuss whatever they were discussing, her mini-skirt was riding higher on her thighs. A few more inches up and I could see her ass. Her thighs were so creamy white. I must get that ass.

The invitation had gotten me in such an arousal state that I was fantasizing over my staff who had worked with me for 3 years. I must be a bastard.

I glanced at my watch. 11.57 am. 3 more minutes.

I had been observing everyone in the office for the whole morning for any clue. Totally clueless.

What if the person that nominated me was Michelle?

That possibility itself made me clicked the "send" button.

All I could do now was to wait.

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 06-06-2013 at 07:45 PM.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

At 12 noon sharp, I received a reply.

"Dear Wilson,

I formally welcome you to the Secret Club. You won't regret joining this exclusive and privileged club.

In our club, you shall be known as Agent 0118. We do not call each other by our real name. In fact, at this moment, only me and the person who nominated you know your identity. If we have any group events, we will introduce ourselves using our Agent number.

For your very first assignment, you will be meeting the person who nominated you this coming Friday, 8 pm, at the restaurant Gordon Grill at Goodwood Park Hotel. The table reservation had been made under the name "The Secret Club". Do not try to wait for the person to appear before going to the table, as she won't appear unless you are there.

After the dinner, both of you shall proceed to the hotel room for a romantic session. Of course, you have the right to reject that session. Do note that if you reject, your membership in the club will be terminated with immediate effect. So I strongly encourage you to go through it as the benefits of the club is priceless, as you will enjoy pleasure that you never thought possible.

For that matter, in order to ensure participation of our members in the assignments, at any point in time, if you do reject any particular assignments, your membership will be terminated.

Once you pass your first assignment, your second assignment will be to nominate the person of your choice to join the club.

For your info, our success rate of getting new members is 85%. This means that the probability of the choice girl that you nominated agreeing to join will be 85%. Think about it. How exciting would that prospect be.

So good luck and enjoy your first assignment.

From Agent 0001."

I closed the email and took a deep breath. The whole thing did not seem like a prank at all.

I was feeling so excited and nervous. Am I going to complete the assignment with Michelle? That thought alone sent blood gushing to my little brother.

My only problem now..... I had to act as if nothing had happened till the assignment on Friday. And today was only Tuesday.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Samster

To the bro who zapped me for 7 pts (must be quite senior), may I know the reason other than the comment "lame" u left behind?

It's just a story. Don't take it too seriously
Old 06-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Story: The Invitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Thank you guys, including those that I didn't quote, thank you for the fast support!

Am trying out a storyline which I have read somewhere sometime back. Can't remember exactly where I read it, but I loved that storyline. So hopefully I can pull it off well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
To the bro who zapped me for 7 pts (must be quite senior), may I know the reason other than the comment "lame" u left behind?

It's just a story. Don't take it too seriously
it might be because of similar storyline

hope u carry it better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1