The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Jap women travel to Indonesia for sex with indonesia beach boys

Japanese Women Pay 1.1 Million Rp [100 USD] to Hire Gigolo in Bali for Sex

Unbelievable! There is an astounding piece of news from Japan related to Indonesian men living in Bali, Indonesia who work as beach boys. A Japanese freelance writer, who has some works published in the weekly magazine Nikkan Gendai, wrote that these beach boys serve Japanese women’s lust for 5,000 Yen, or about 584k Rupiah (exchange rate Rp 116 = 1 yen) for one-time sex.

“Bali is a very popular tourist destination since the early years of the bubbling economy of the 1990s. Many Japanese women went to Bali for a massage,” said freelance writer Yukio Murakami, which is quoted and printed in Nikkan Gendai magazine.

Many of these Japanese women also requested for the ‘beach boys’ to perform erotic massage from the breast area down to the bottom part of the body, she added.

“At a certain moment, these women will ask how much it will cost to perform a sex service. There are around 200 gigolos in Bali and many of them are specifically trained to satisfy these women. [These gigolos] are even trained to lick a woman’s body up to the female sex organ so that their client can enjoy higher arousal rather than the intercourse itself. The average rate for one time sex service is 5.000 yen, but there is often a cheaper rate of only 2.000 yen (233k Rupiah). For one full-day service, they will charge 10.000 yen (1.1 million Rupiah),” explained Murakami.

The popularity of Bali beach boys among Japanese female workers has been rising since 10 years ago, or around year 2000. Even more Japanese workers are vacationing in Bali these days, she added.

Especially in 2005, many women who have stressful working lives in Japanese stores and rarely have sex, will relieve their stress by going to Bali to hire these boys, added Murakami again. “One of the most embarrassing facts nationwide,” written at the http://www.indoboom.com/2012/stories...each-boys.htmlend of the article published in Nikkan Gendai magazine.

Japanese Women Travel to Bali for Sex with Local Beach Boys – indoBOOM
Old 04-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
billy_bonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jap women travel to Indonesia for sex with indonesia beach boys

ah... the kuta cowboys. they've been around for a long, long time.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 0
Tenzing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenzing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_bonker View Post
ah... the kuta cowboys. they've been around for a long, long time.
Not only kuta cowboys...... as long as you are tanned or looked like a local they will ons with you.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe our SG woman CEOs or rich tai tai oso travel to Bali to engage ducks!
Old 05-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually this has been happening a long time back. I was told from my friend that these Japanese women love dark skin people. No racial offence here but Chinese is a no no to most of them. Even when I was touring in Japan, the tour guide even stated that most Japanese girls will not serve Chinese. Not all but a majority.

A lot go to Philippines and Hawaii as well for such services so I am not surprised. In Australia, I have seen Japanese backpackers going with Ang moh to travel around in return a free fuck for them. And yeah dont be too surprised I saw them like on a budget following the Aussie guys.

We however dont have such opportunities.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
heroic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They go everywhere to taste the local delights. Once I told a young lady at Patong Beach that I was an oversea born Thai and got to bonk her after buying her dinner.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
uberzugzug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its been known for ages Bali is the destination for female sex tourism. See this you tube link bro

Old 05-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Actually this has been happening a long time back. I was told from my friend that these Japanese women love dark skin people. No racial offence here but Chinese is a no no to most of them. Even when I was touring in Japan, the tour guide even stated that most Japanese girls will not serve Chinese. Not all but a majority.

A lot go to Philippines and Hawaii as well for such services so I am not surprised. In Australia, I have seen Japanese backpackers going with Ang moh to travel around in return a free fuck for them. And yeah dont be too surprised I saw them like on a budget following the Aussie guys.

We however dont have such opportunities.
I think ur frd was mis-informed or maybe there are plenty of rumors or whatever.

Eh last time when I was a NSF, I knew a jap girl and she pick me up at ANA hotel..but she is a like late 20s ..I am only 18 or 19 lor...the rest are history la...
Anyway jap girls or whatever girls are still the same...once they are horny, you will still be eaten instead of us eating them
Old 05-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Japanese Women Pay 1.1 Million Rp [100 USD] to Hire Gigolo in Bali for Sex

wah i dun mind do 4 them free if dey are normal lookin not veri ugly
UPs DONE= testsg, lookingaround, kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 05-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
Maybe our SG woman CEOs or rich tai tai oso travel to Bali to engage ducks!
Our women to LOS for the Thai gigolo. Got one TCS actress also openly admit she go there to release in an interview..... I think you all know who
I wonder how the gigolo get it up to do her..... if it is me my will shrink and take cover behind my balls.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
Our women to LOS for the Thai gigolo. Got one TCS actress also openly admit she go there to release in an interview..... I think you all know who
I wonder how the gigolo get it up to do her..... if it is me my will shrink and take cover behind my balls.
Who????........
Old 06-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
wah i dun mind do 4 them free if dey are normal lookin not veri ugly

same here... kekeke
Old 06-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Who????........
Paxxxxia Mxx
Old 06-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
justauserid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Paxxxxia Mxx
what??!! No kidding....
Old 06-12-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Coz we not professional, they will pyscho themselves to imagine they r bonking the most beautiful woman they have ever met in their life

Quote:
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1