The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 16-10-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hungerbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

I'm newbies here, is the Local dome worth cos their pricing is extremely high.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-10-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 10
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungerbear View Post
I'm newbies here, is the Local dome worth cos their pricing is extremely high.
Hi, Bro, in my humble opinion, getting a FL could be a hit or miss. Whilst there are some gems, there are also some whose service could be below expectations.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-10-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 12
fun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud of

Quick question, Amicell or Carrie Sun? Pls donít say both....
Old 17-10-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 8
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post

I have nv tried Carrie before. But having tried Amicel 4 times, when she was under Titanium stable and later Sorority Club, I would say I prefer her as she got a youthful, girlish appeal and she's pretty!
Old 17-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13095 / Power: 15
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
both are equally good in their own ways, u can refer to my FRs for both of them...
Old 17-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 10
labtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
I have nv tried Carrie before. But having tried Amicel 4 times, when she was under Titanium stable and later Sorority Club, I would say I prefer her as she got a youthful, girlish appeal and she's pretty!

May I ask for Amicelís thread please? Canít seem to find it. Thanks.
Old 17-10-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13095 / Power: 15
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

FR link here for interested bros...

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=16...postcount=1321
Old 19-10-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 12
fun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud offun12345 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Oh please do fuck off.
Can admins please ban this cunt from posting her BS on this thread too?
Thanks
Agree... letís go back to discuss about Carrie and Amicell!
Old 20-10-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1266 / Power: 9
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Agree... let’s go back to discuss about Carrie and Amicell!
Carrie sun...she brings warmth like the sun...positive vibes that blast the blues away when u unload...

Natalie is quite nice too...humble...reasonable price...looks not bad and good service.
Old 20-10-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 13
jabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to behold

Yeah... some post I made yesterday disappeared...
now she going on PM harassing me..
Knn...

Old 21-10-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 10
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Knn...

Mine also, which was some comments on the service level of a FL. Sigh
Old 21-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1396 / Power: 17
perish__ has much to be proud ofperish__ has much to be proud ofperish__ has much to be proud ofperish__ has much to be proud ofperish__ has much to be proud ofperish__ has much to be proud ofperish__ has much to be proud ofperish__ has much to be proud ofperish__ has much to be proud ofperish__ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Knn...

Sometimes it can be hit or miss ...
some caveat and say depends on chemistry.
Actually ; if we do not get what was advertised , we should have the ability to reject and perhaps just cover transport fee .

Some market as blah blah blah but when take out clothes ,
Say no tatoos , become got tatoos , say no scar , become got hug scar across the tummy . I mean letís just be transparent and let consumer choose .
Old 22-10-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 10
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She's ok but i don't like her look. Amicell better for me
Got the wild look..
Old 22-10-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 2547 / Power: 0
RandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond repute

Hannah, Belle and Amecii are my TOP choices definitely

Have to be careful when choosing
Old 22-10-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 10
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Is this same hannah from sammybabe? Tried her car bbbj when under sammybabe, good sucking skills...but her looks not my cup of tea as her face looks too plastic for me. But she has a nice attitude and slutty looks...good for bros who prefers wild slutty type as compared to Syt.
Yes it's the same.. and I agree with you she has a friendly and nice character. When first time saw her thought she is fierce type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1