The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Thank you Bro for the reply, as my ML will be collecting back her passport after 5 month investigation but not told to attend the court, so i want to know if she will be deported or still able to cont work as no proof against her
No problem bro, just ask her loh. She should know if can work or not le. You dont need to ask here le. Just book appointment with her you know liao. Hahaha.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1443 / Power: 19
speedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud of

a few massage places moved out before this hmmmm
Old 22-10-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
No problem bro, just ask her loh. She should know if can work or not le. You dont need to ask here le. Just book appointment with her you know liao. Hahaha.

She is waiting for the answer, she ask me to ask...haha
Old 28-10-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Usually if ML caught doin specials in shop, will she just be fined n deport?

For boss mean license gone + fine?

Will both be given jail terms?
Bro owen why all your advice are in Question Marks !!!
Old 30-10-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Bro owen why all your advice are in Question Marks !!!
Cos I unsure of the answers , so asking the Bros here

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 0
iceball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of light

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...ands-hdb-flats

Raid at Woodlands
Old 04-11-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

HDB flats are no-no

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 04-11-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HDB too high profile liao. so long alot of pple in and out of the flat pple will notice
Old 04-11-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docow1000 View Post
HDB flats are no-no
Again this will trigger knee-jerk reaction and govt will react in the only way they know how ..... raise fines and punishments. Rinse and repeat. The problem that they refuse or unable to tackle is uncontrolled lax immigration policies (supply) and how come so many horny people around ? (demand)
Old 04-11-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Again this will trigger knee-jerk reaction and govt will react in the only way they know how ..... raise fines and punishments. Rinse and repeat. The problem that they refuse or unable to tackle is uncontrolled lax immigration policies (supply) and how come so many horny people around ? (demand)
They know that a happy population is key to success, everything is in balance

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 05-11-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Really jiak liao bee... kam gong untill dunno how to say..

Last time everynight got parade at geylang got prc, thai, indo... then they go and disturb.. sibei gao lat.. sweep until clean clean now all over the place liao all hiding... 1 area let them control dun want...

lao jiao mata is talk about balance... i close 1 eye you zi dong, dun do thing stupid... when got tai ji they know who to look for and also got people to gao tai.... but all also retire liao... now all the simi lan jiao scholar only know how to read text book.. stupid pattern liao liao... make more trouble for themselve...
Old 05-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

Last time everynight got parade at geylang got prc, thai, indo... then they go and disturb.. sibei gao lat.. sweep until clean clean now all over the place liao all hiding... 1 area let them control dun want...

lao jiao mata is talk about balance... i close 1 eye you zi dong, dun do thing stupid... when got tai ji they know who to look for and also got people to gao tai.... but all also retire liao... now all the simi lan jiao scholar only know how to read text book.. stupid pattern liao liao... make more trouble for themselve...
Well you know laws are shoved thru parliament anyway, and all the debates are just for show only. So are the pseudo-consultation exercises with the public, does not count for anything, and then they say the public is apathetic?

Though some good counter-arguments were raised during the debate by fellow MPs, but all left unanswered. Like that fellow who mentioned, even if he goes to secretly check on his lady tenant, due diligence, and catches her being fucked by some random guy in the flat ... how is he going to prove that it is vice activity ???
Old 05-11-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceball View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docow1000 View Post
HDB flats are no-no
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

Now scattered all over the island, harder to catch.
Causing even more social disharmony and distractions, disturbances.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Well you know laws are shoved thru parliament anyway, and all the debates are just for show only. So are the pseudo-consultation exercises with the public, does not count for anything, and then they say the public is apathetic?

Though some good counter-arguments were raised during the debate by fellow MPs, but all left unanswered. Like that fellow who mentioned, even if he goes to secretly check on his lady tenant, due diligence, and catches her being fucked by some random guy in the flat ... how is he going to prove that it is vice activity ???
what if they found a massage table in the room ?

think i better stop going to these "home massage" if not kena raid jialat
Old 05-11-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
what if they found a massage table in the room ?

think i better stop going to these "home massage" if not kena raid jialat
Ultimately still hard to prove, but of course under SG laws, it is weighted towards law enforcement. Brothels are easy to pin down, but massage table? Isn't it like having a massage chair at home?? Sometimes they can use a mattress or bed only. Better exchange some details with your home based ML so that if caught, can pretend to be FWB or lover or whatever!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1