The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Lol..... anyways now shanghai is divided into 3 main modes of choeonging: 会所(包括桑拿BASICALLY u go their place),上面服务(outcall)or 工作室(girls apartment). Anybody tried 工作室before? Heard its kinda dirty.....cant imagiine lying down on the bed knowing countless guys lie there before. Wit the sauna, at least they have the cleaner to clean after each customer. Wit the girls apartment, i don think the girls care abt cleaning up. Any comments or reccomendations?
Old 03-10-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Any good recommendation in Shang hai?? now at shang hai.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
VLVL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Manhattan's and Judy's are still going strong for Viets. Not sure of the Oct 1 holiday period though.
How much does it cost?
Old 07-10-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

The amount of people jus posting "any recommendations incalls/outcalls, blabla" in this thread is ridiculous. There are boatloads of info alrdy and its best to message directly to individual members. Thiis forum is about exchange and sharing of information. Seriously do any of the members in this thread see posts about horny guys who don contribute but wants information, reply?
Old 08-10-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
The amount of people jus posting "any recommendations incalls/outcalls, blabla" in this thread is ridiculous. There are boatloads of info alrdy and its best to message directly to individual members. Thiis forum is about exchange and sharing of information. Seriously do any of the members in this thread see posts about horny guys who don contribute but wants information, reply?
I had gave some info to many of members here, but only 1 or 2 got replied, even some no thanks some more.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
yep thats my experience no thanks demand info otherwise zap you then later spoil market overpay and they never write rp or find new lobangs hence no i never share unless they willing exchange
think we can share our lobang!
Old 09-10-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whoopsteph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went judy's. lots of viet girls for choosing. price is 500rmb for drinking, 1500rmb /60/1 and 3500rmb/overnight /2 .
Old 09-10-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i have nothing to share in china as frankly i never saw much appeal and now with the crackdowns its not worth the hassle to go to china for cheong holiday
This yr, I went on Jan, Mar still ok.... Jun all closed, than on Sep most are re-open
Old 10-10-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mmok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seems most places already closed lah. If someone can help with good massage places offering hi, autoroam. ?
Old 11-10-2019, 03:47 AM
Samster

Lol seriously, do any of the posters come to this page and see people like mmok and think 'hemmm im gg waste my valuable time writing down stuff so this loser here who did not contribute to the betterment of this thread can get his dick serviced?"
Old 12-10-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

There are many sources of information on the internet. I see some bros here also active on other international forums. Sharing is charing but never expect to be spoon fed. Happy weekend, peace
Old 25-10-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
barneyroxss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Travelling to China next week. First stop Shanghai. Hoping to get some PRC pussy, and ass. Work trip with colleagues from several countries, so limited freedom. Will report in here how it goes
Old 28-10-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Special thanks to bro Oh_Yes who shared with me a fun place.

One night in shanghai, I went down to the address of the Spa, bro gave me a very clear and easy direction from the train station to the shop. Walking at night is easy, dimly lit but still accessable.

Once arrived to the Spa, went up and took lady A, price is around 290RMB which is value for money.

Was ushered into a room, then lady A soon arrived and greeted me with a smile and had a usual chat. I went ahead with taking a warm shower from the cold night walk, wore the given underwear and lay facedown.

Massage was ok, not the best (if you want good clean massage you can try dragonfly or yu massage)

Soon after she use her fingertips to run around my sensitive area, and it carry on for the next 10-15mins before she uses warm water and suck/blow bubble on every inch of my body before I turned over.

Same process and I was twitching here and there.

Shortly she sensually rub and give me a teasing blow before I shot my load out.

Rest a while, shower and left. Was offered a cigg at the counter but I gently refused because I don't smoke.

Overall very excellent service provided at an affordable rate.

Right below, a couple of blocks away, there are some nice, traditional shop serving good food.

Summary,
Location - easy to find, a walk from the train station, certain train service closes at 11.15pm.
Ambience - typical Spa type with toilets attached.
Lady A looks - 7/10
Body - 7/10, slim, fair, smooth, C Cup bouncy boobs
Massage - 5/10 not going there for the massage.
Finger tease and licking - 8/10 very erotic, send me to heaven couple of times
GFE - 7/10 easy to communicate, friendly and accommodating

I will not be giving out any contacts, please kindly look for bro Oh_Yes if you are interested in giving it a try.
Old 28-10-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Special thanks to bro Oh_Yes who shared with me a fun place.

Summary,
Location - easy to find, a walk from the train station, certain train service closes at 11.15pm.
Ambience - typical Spa type with toilets attached.
Lady A looks - 7/10
Body - 7/10, slim, fair, smooth, C Cup bouncy boobs
Massage - 5/10 not going there for the massage.
Finger tease and licking - 8/10 very erotic, send me to heaven couple of times
GFE - 7/10 easy to communicate, friendly and accommodating

I will not be giving out any contacts, please kindly look for bro Oh_Yes if you are interested in giving it a try.
Bro...good forum...like that you didn’t post here to ask for contact...serious cheongster will pm others...of course sharing forum...

Will up you some points...

Those post openly asking for contacts are questionable...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-10-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro...good forum...like that you didn’t post here to ask for contact...serious cheongster will pm others...of course sharing forum...

Will up you some points...

Those post openly asking for contacts are questionable...
Thanks bro, I try to make my FR vague because I have written quite a number of FR but in the end, end up been deleted.

I still ask for contact openly if TS mailbox is full or not responsive.

Hope my genuine FR don't get deleted again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1