The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
i try to target those around 24-29 years old. still chio, figure good, smile, friendly type. damage is standard rate 2500 for ST and 5000 for LT. young ones i think i still will try if i see super chio and young, innocent type. but just keep expectation low.

for many of us, thermae is just one way to play in bangkok and there are many others. if go bangkok every time every night thermae also sian.
Agree. In future, I plan to book girls from Thermae and bring the girl out to other places. So Thermae is just a stepping stone, won't want to spend must time there.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Agree. In future, I plan to book girls from Thermae and bring the girl out to other places. So Thermae is just a stepping stone, won't want to spend must time there.
Do you think that syts from Thermae would go to other places to have fun ?. And how much would you pay her for her company, with you not having sex with her later on ?.

Thermae, a stepping stone ?. The ladies usually go for ST meaning, short period of time regardless whether you have sex or not with the lady.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Do you think that syts from Thermae would go to other places to have fun ?. And how much would you pay her for her company, with you not having sex with her later on ?.

Thermae, a stepping stone ?. The ladies usually go for ST meaning, short period of time regardless whether you have sex or not with the lady.
I got you. With sex of course. The selection stage will be crucial. Got to skip those who only go for ST.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!

I was at Thermae on Tue night for the first time.

Really an eye-opener for me, plenty of girls and all nationalities of men, walking around the place in a clockwise direction.

I was observing for around 20 min near the entrance when i spotted a young girl came in carrying a tote bag. As it was around 10pm, i assume she had just finished a ST earlier & back again for more customer. She was standing beside me, smile at me & i began asking for her price. She quoted 2k for ST and 5k for LT. As advised by most bros here, i ask for the terms & conditions and she agreed to stay with me till 6am if i go for LT.

So i decided to get her, and she claimed that she's 22yo, from Changmai and that day was her first day in BKK although she's not new in this line. She claimed she's late & just reached Thermae and I was her first customer. She was carrying her umbrella, cardigen & water in her tote bag. Anyway, we took a taxi to my hotel and since its still early, i suggested going for 1hr foot massage which both of us enjoyed.

After foot massage, we went to my hotel and the rest are SOP. Done 1st round and we chit-chat, hugged & slept naked till 7am and had our 2nd round. Then i ask if she would like to have hotel complimentary breakfast which she said yes.

Finished our breakfast, we returned to our room and continued to have some short intimate moments till almost 9am. Finally, i paid her 5k plus a little taxi fare, and she left my room.

Its a good & pleasant experience for me, and i will visit Thermae whenever i'm in BKK.

adm
Old 12-09-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.. seems thermae is now the go to place for pros.. no more freelancers

Heading to bkk again on sunday.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 13-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post

Yeah not a lot of part-time freelancers anymore. I've started to look elsewhere online and malls etc. But that takes a lot more effort

Still Thermae is a nice place to check out
Old 13-09-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post

Please share your FR
Old 13-09-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Please share your FR
Prob wont head down to thermae. If i really do, i will post here.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 13-09-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
More like the guys run away or ditch them or cheat when they pregnant.

All same story one.

Then come SG earn money want to go back to build house for mum or open business usually sell clothes or café lol
555 yes 99.99% all same story so don't bother to ask also.

These WLs all think running non-vice business like opening legs so easy.
Most end in failure and run into debts then the vicious cycle continues.
Old 13-09-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralty View Post

Really an eye-opener for me, plenty of girls and all nationalities of men, walking around the place in a clockwise direction.

I was observing for around 20 min near the entrance when i spotted a young girl came in carrying a tote bag. As it was around 10pm, i assume she had just finished a ST earlier & back again for more customer. She was standing beside me, smile at me & i began asking for her price. She quoted 2k for ST and 5k for LT. As advised by most bros here, i ask for the terms & conditions and she agreed to stay with me till 6am if i go for LT.

So i decided to get her, and she claimed that she's 22yo, from Changmai and that day was her first day in BKK although she's not new in this line. She claimed she's late & just reached Thermae and I was her first customer. She was carrying her umbrella, cardigen & water in her tote bag. Anyway, we took a taxi to my hotel and since its still early, i suggested going for 1hr foot massage which both of us enjoyed.

After foot massage, we went to my hotel and the rest are SOP. Done 1st round and we chit-chat, hugged & slept naked till 7am and had our 2nd round. Then i ask if she would like to have hotel complimentary breakfast which she said yes.

Finished our breakfast, we returned to our room and continued to have some short intimate moments till almost 9am. Finally, i paid her 5k plus a little taxi fare, and she left my room.

Its a good & pleasant experience for me, and i will visit Thermae whenever i'm in BKK.

adm
not a bad deal
Old 14-09-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=admiralty;19193782]I was at Thermae on Tue night for the first time.

adm[/QUOTE

Good deal! You didn’t get a time watcher
Old 14-09-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:

Actually singapore also have mah, it's called Ipanema. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 yes 99.99% all same story so don't bother to ask also.

These WLs all think running non-vice business like opening legs so easy.
Most end in failure and run into debts then the vicious cycle continues.
That's why they need Papa Tony chai mai? Haha.

Sometimes I look at my own job also very similar to these girls la, but I really respect the ones who do it for the family.

One time I was sitting in a cab with a girl, her younger brother called her on the phone. She just bought him a new set of textbooks cause he lost them then she found out he's been skipping school. She was on the phone scolding him and crying at the same time.

Life in Thailand really not easy. Born into poverty, what the hell is H-O-P-E?

Can never see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I always fuck my guys in my team, Thailand hookers are more cheong than u all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
the funny thing is local uneducated guys know these girls bad deal run away or ditch but then they go to Sg and find "educated" guy to marry buy them their business and raise their kid....
Haha some also meet sg guys and don't have their happy ending la.

Spousal abuse, cheating, their husband appear very rich but actually doing scam then kena arrested. Or go jail for drink driving.

One ex TD girl last week message me cause the son has autism need to borrow money for therapy. The useless father works for Poh Heng but knn spend his money buy sneakers and recently bought a DJ spin deck.

His mother need to rent out her hdb bedroom to give the daughter in law money to buy grocery and pay bills.

Marry Singaporean liao also not guarantee happy ending.
Old 14-09-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sin4bkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is this bar, in Bangkok?
Old 15-09-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Google maps link https://g$$$$$l/maps/AbukQzXZbtF1R9FS8
Down the stairs next to Ruamchitt hotel
Old 16-09-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=ZanShen;19200910]
Quote:

adm[/QUOTE

Good deal! You didn’t get a time watcher

Indeed.... She looked experienced but she's kinda blur. Anyway my objective is to bang bang & have a sleeping companion at night. I kept playing her boobs all night while she's sleeping, which i was so tired the next day. 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1