The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2007, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jason Wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Frenching

Hi all,

Is it true that WLs only french good-looking bros? I always get rejected when i tried to french them even though some bros say they do provide passionate frenching. Can bros out there share. Thanks.
Old 31-08-2007, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frenching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Wong View Post
Is it true that WLs only french good-looking bros?
yes, furthermore good-looking one need not pay, the WLs pay you.
Old 31-08-2007, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you never brush your teeth lor. anyway the more you force them, the less they will want to do it with you. this goes for anything!
Old 31-08-2007, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

bro, i personally think its got something to do with oral hygiene meaning bad breathe, the girl non smoker while you're a walking chimney or you did not get her high enough for the mood.

my personal encounter with a gf's friend (gal of cos, shall named her N). was at this club celebrating another friend's birthday. was damn i high as if i am the birthday boy instead. so things get kinda close between N and me after those rounds of 'bota bolampa'. we then proceed to dance floor and it happened to play 'The Reason'. well things really look pretty promising then with her arms around my neck with her looking passionately into my eyes. slowly inch closer to her face and manage to plant a kiss on her lips and then she recipocrate with her tongue prying open my mouth. just then, i sensed something familiar, something like garbage then my brain immed send signal to push out her tongue and shut my mouth. oh gawd, bad breathe... anti climax liao. so i just continue dancing not to hurt her feelings la. she some more can ask me, :You dun like to play with tongue huh? i was like "mak kau! sia la play with tongue????" i just act blur say there are many friends watching not very good la etc..
Old 31-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

personal hygiene is one important factors. who would want to kiss someone smell of...eeeeekkkkk???

secondly, i think looks also play a part...everyone would prefer nice looking thing lah...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 31-08-2007, 09:07 AM
I Know

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hmm, if liddat you RTF, then I suppose ger will let you french.
Old 31-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
specialguest is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi all,

Is it true that WLs only french good-looking bros? I always get rejected when i tried to french them even though some bros say they do provide passionate frenching. Can bros out there share. Thanks.
Bro, u licked a woman's smelly feet. What da f**k do u want?
Old 31-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Siao Kia

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialguest View Post
Bro, u licked a woman's smelly feet. What da f**k do u want?
Haha, you know he lick liao then he complain ger don wanna french him ..... hahaha, see his othe thread
Old 31-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi all,
no_faith
yes, furthermore good-looking one need not pay, the WLs pay you.

Yo Jason Wong xiao di,
False, me ugly but FLs still wanna french me
they let me bcos I always brush teeth, scrape tongue, and floss gummy

then also untrue hor, bro No Faith
Not only handsome guys need not pay
sumtimes FLs "ker lian" laobaby DHairy, so ugly
they do throw in free massage and extend an hour for free

mtimes I ignore them if their mouths smelly
Old 31-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi all,

Not really. Malaysia WL usually dun allow you to kiss them. PRC depend. Karoke Gal more likely to let you kiss.

I am not good looking. But some even let you CIM.
Old 31-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Well i honestly feel that WLs frenching u has mostly got to do with chemistry. If she is really comfortable with you and likes you, i dont see why theres no chance of her frenching you.

From my numerous experiences with FLs, i have only got 1 experience when the girl didnt want to french because she had a cold (so she claimed) anyway this is always a number one reason i heard they use for not frenching you.

Anyway, on our part good oral hygenie (means no bad breadth) will go a long way to getting that french kiss we all so love to have.

So its a feel that she have for you. If you appeal to her and shes comfortable with you...i dont see why frenching wouldnt be allowed.

Just my 2 cents.

Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 01-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19815 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

i agree with bros here it depends on chemistry with d gals. gals in general do not fancy frenching with strangers cos of d poor hygiene. but if d guy is yan dao, normally it helps. n of cos if u r willing to invest, visit d gal more freq, eventually when she likes n trust u, i thk there's a gd chance.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siao Kia View Post
Haha, you know he lick liao then he complain ger don wanna french him ..... hahaha, see his othe thread
The gal who let me lick her feet did french me even after i lick. What i mean is out of 10 only 1 or 2 let me french. I dun think i have bad breath if not dun think anyone will let me kiss. Just puzzled why some WLs kiss others but not me... even i visit some regular WLs told me they dun french but found out from FR that they actually do. Maybe i really tat ugly...
Old 01-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Samster

Just want to find out whether is it true that PRC have a higher tendency to french than Malaysians? Those few that i french b4 are mainly PRCs.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 18
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

i tink is not whether u good-looking or not ba..dnt tink too hard...most likely the problem lies with the girl.....so far i only encountered two FL that din french me.....one say she got sore throat..the other just din want to open her mouth....the rest all initiated the frenching.....so maybe lies with the girl?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1