The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Wife colleague's wedding-brother trying to jio and bed wife. (Short Story)

wife: oh.. how come it's not double single?

jonny: oh yeah. the counter say no more. only king size room left... do you mind?

wife: oh ok.. nvm then..

wife and jonny were both overseas together.. for the overseas wedding dinner as the bride/groom is not full local. jonny suggested to wife to share room to save money on the room...

wife has been under jonny's control for a while now.. months... ever since she gave him the handjob in our jacuzzi... after he was sure that wife had let joel f her... the following session when they met for the 'wedding prep', which was the next morning! he brought a bottle of wine to drink with wife at our jacuzzi, making her high... then, he will take full advantage of her, raising her t-shirt and sucking her breasts, fingering her while putting her hand on his penis.. they handjob each other until he ejaculated in our jacuzzi...

his pattern same.. after he ejaculate, his big head start to take back control over small head.. quickly arrange wife back in order and then take his leave after wife 'wakes' up..

in fact, over more sessions, he got braver.. purposely coming earlier and catching wife by surprise, wife not sure if she purposely or unintentionally open the door while still in her nightie and no panties and let him in..

jonny: aiyo.. still not familiar with me enough meh. don't trust me is it.. don't need to change la..

when wife wanted to go change into her t-shirt to be more 'presentable'...

after all, jonny was still very nice to wife, buying her nice food and even giving her things which he knows she likes.... they didn't do much of the video each session..

once wife got into the jacuzzi in the nightie, her breasts looked naked. jonny gave her a few minutes to 'fall asleep'.. then move in on her.. this time round, didn't take long for jonny to move in on her... he even took off his briefs and let wife masturbate him..

wondering why he never made a move to fuck wife on our bed..

jonny got braver.. then convincing her to change into a bikini swimsuit which he had bought for her... wife changed into it without getting out of his view.. he had convinced her to let him teach her how to swim...

lesson one ( in our jacuzzi which was long)
he got wife to practice breathing underwater while practicing the kicking.. he held her hands and pulled her face in whenever wife's face surfaced to breath, much to his delight and amusement.. his penis was sticking out under his brief... he kept trying to bring wife's mouth to his exposed penis head.. wife a few times trying to catch her breath with her face pinned on his penis..

he was hoping that wife willingly just suck for him...

but she didn't..
Old 17-06-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
luveyou29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a beautiful thread, thank you for sharing TS
Old 17-06-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 17-06-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post

jonny: oh yeah. the counter say no more. only king size room left... do you mind?

wife and jonny were both overseas together.. for the overseas wedding dinner as the bride/groom is not full local. jonny suggested to wife to share room to save money on the room...

wife has been under jonny's control for a while now.. months... ever since she gave him the handjob in our jacuzzi... after he was sure that wife had let joel f her... the following session when they met for the 'wedding prep', which was the next morning! he brought a bottle of wine to drink with wife at our jacuzzi, making her high... then, he will take full advantage of her, raising her t-shirt and sucking her breasts, fingering her while putting her hand on his penis.. they handjob each other until he ejaculated in our jacuzzi...

his pattern same.. after he ejaculate, his big head start to take back control over small head.. quickly arrange wife back in order and then take his leave after wife 'wakes' up..

in fact, over more sessions, he got braver.. purposely coming earlier and catching wife by surprise, wife not sure if she purposely or unintentionally open the door while still in her nightie and no panties and let him in..

jonny: aiyo.. still not familiar with me enough meh. don't trust me is it.. don't need to change la..

when wife wanted to go change into her t-shirt to be more 'presentable'...

after all, jonny was still very nice to wife, buying her nice food and even giving her things which he knows she likes.... they didn't do much of the video each session..

once wife got into the jacuzzi in the nightie, her breasts looked naked. jonny gave her a few minutes to 'fall asleep'.. then move in on her.. this time round, didn't take long for jonny to move in on her... he even took off his briefs and let wife masturbate him..

wondering why he never made a move to fuck wife on our bed..

jonny got braver.. then convincing her to change into a bikini swimsuit which he had bought for her... wife changed into it without getting out of his view.. he had convinced her to let him teach her how to swim...

LESSON 1 ( in our jacuzzi which was long)
he got wife to practice breathing underwater while practicing the kicking.. he held her hands and pulled her face in whenever wife's face surfaced to breath, much to his delight and amusement.. his penis was sticking out under his brief... he kept trying to bring wife's mouth to his exposed penis head.. wife a few times trying to catch her breath with her face pinned on his penis..

he was hoping that wife willingly just suck for him...

but she didn't..
SWIMMING LESSON 2

Jonny brought some strong liquor, real strong. did shots with wife.. then taught her the 'back stroke' this time.. wife was facing upwards, she could see jonny's penis head sticking out of the disposable brief! it was facing downwards, suppressed by the rubber band of the disposable brief. jonny spread his legs wide... he pulled wife hands, helped her float.. she was just breathing... eyes shut.. head above water.. somehow, jonny managed to bring wife's head in between his legs, like the undertaker's move.. he tried to lower his penis head to touch wife's lips but failed...

not to mention, wife's bikini was already loose, barely covering her nipples..

jonny: get ready ah.. breathing exercise..

he lowered wife slowly and gently under water.. about ten seconds, then brought her up... she opened her mouth and gasped for air... jonny realise he could not somehow push his penis into her mouth at all.. he got wife up and then put her down to do breathing exercise, this time informing her...

jonny: let's make this exercise harder ok.. when you rise up to breath. you must kiss something before i let you down slowly again..

wife: huh..

jonny: just try...

i don't know... but wife did... she mostly kissed on the brief.. it got jonny really excited.. and also frustrated... when he lowered wife, he quickly pulled his brief across while still holding on to wife's hands.. she sunk a bit more.. he grabbed her up, wife didn't really choke but he immediately used the chance and pulled the strings of her bikini.. her bikini came off...

then.. they continued...

and i think wife enjoyed it!
Old 25-06-2019, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good story

Drained me thoroughly
Old 25-06-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 27-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
SWIMMING LESSON 2

Jonny brought some strong liquor, real strong. did shots with wife.. then taught her the 'back stroke' this time.. wife was facing upwards, she could see jonny's penis head sticking out of the disposable brief! it was facing downwards, suppressed by the rubber band of the disposable brief. jonny spread his legs wide... he pulled wife hands, helped her float.. she was just breathing... eyes shut.. head above water.. somehow, jonny managed to bring wife's head in between his legs, like the undertaker's move.. he tried to lower his penis head to touch wife's lips but failed...

not to mention, wife's bikini was already loose, barely covering her nipples..

jonny: get ready ah.. breathing exercise..

he lowered wife slowly and gently under water.. about ten seconds, then brought her up... she opened her mouth and gasped for air... jonny realise he could not somehow push his penis into her mouth at all.. he got wife up and then put her down to do breathing exercise, this time informing her...

jonny: let's make this exercise harder ok.. when you rise up to breath. you must kiss something before i let you down slowly again..

wife: huh..

jonny: just try...

i don't know... but wife did... she mostly kissed on the brief.. it got jonny really excited.. and also frustrated... when he lowered wife, he quickly pulled his brief across while still holding on to wife's hands.. she sunk a bit more.. he grabbed her up, wife didn't really choke but he immediately used the chance and pulled the strings of her bikini.. her bikini came off...

then.. they continued...

and i think wife enjoyed it!

it started with a kiss or two, on his testicles..

jonny lowered lowered wife underwater to practice her breathing again...

lifted her up...

she planted more kisses...

jonny repeated

brought her face closer, lifted her up, wife's feet kind of took footing.. wife continued to kiss his testicles...

jonny walked wife to the seat and sat her down. as they moved, her bikini floated away... she was now completely nude! jonny guided her hands to her penis, BOTH HANDS! although wife had tiny palms, it was long enough for wife to hold with two hands without much overlapping...

jonny: suck for me please..

he pulled wife's head in....

the moment her lips touch his penis.... he already moaned gently... he watched his penis head stuck at wife's lips... she wasn't opening her mouth for him.... not yet... i guess...

but she was masturbating for him though... slow and steady...

jonny tried to bring her lips to his penis again but wife resisted.... jonny got scared... rather frustrated though... he gently removed her hands and placed both behind him on his own butt, pulled wife's face closer...

jonny: just kiss for me ok?... just kiss only......

wife pretended to fall asleep on his penis...... he tilted her head, her lips now touching his penis shaft! he rubbed wife's ears, thinking it will arouse her... she wasn't, but she started to kiss his penis shaft... kiss all over... jonny kept trying to lower his penis and let his penis head touch her lips but it was tough... she kissed his entire shaft, even lick it at times... then even licking his testicles and sucking his balls... jonny was moaning out... enjoying himself. he didn't even realise that wife was stroking his penis with one hand... stroking hard and fast....jonny's stamina turned out to be bad....

he moaned out...

once again.. his semen ejaculated into our jacuzzi pool...

this time round spurting all over wife's hair and flowing down on to her face... she even licked a little of it in the process...

whenever he ejaculates....

jonny will panic and clean up..

that's what made wife feel safe with him....

he still felt frustrated that he didn't get the blowjob from wife..

but he was not anxious...

their trip was coming....

and he helped wife packed her luggage....

then finally...

at their hotel room...

jonny was confident...

he smiled...

because he had insisted to help wife pack her luggage for the trip..... leaning towards blackmailing insistence...

he knew he will get wife wearing this after dinner...

Old 28-06-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

wife: you going to get some wine?

jonny: nope...

wife was shocked.. he thought jonny will want to use alcohol and seal the deal..

jonny: let's go to sleep early... come...

jonny walked to the bed and got himself under the sheets.... he had just showered and was just in a towel. jonny got under the sheets NUDE and threw the towel on the floor....

wife was just in her nightie... no panties either...

he got up again... stark NUDE... shut the curtains tight... the room was almost pitch black...

jonny got back under the sheets...

jonny: good night...

he tapped wife's body as he said that... the area between her breast and shoulder blade... then his hand rested on her bicep.....

the night begun...
Old 29-06-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

Nice write up
Old 02-07-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
theoutsein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's a fantastic story, looking forward to your next update TS.
Old 02-07-2019, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 14
benbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to behold

interesting!!!
Old 02-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 15
gutripper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this! Please keep going!
Old 02-07-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
nugrupes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story bro, please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1