The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Handsomerey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1st time got lucky with a MILF (story with surprising twist)

Good story Ts
Old 27-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sxmnstr101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue ts
Old 27-05-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

When I kissed her ears and whispered sweet nothings, she did not reject and it encouraged me to advance! I get her into the mood as I slowly slide one hand, from her hip to her stomach. As she was wearing a loose fitting top, it was very easy to slide up. And then I hit her tube. It was no obstacle at all as it was so easy to slide under the tube and up the mountain! Army teach me one! It was soft but felt quite big as my whole palm could not even cover all! I then kept pinching her tit and going round in circles.

She was enjoying it! Could not care less anybody saw us or more as it was crowded, rowdy and noisy. So who cared! I then get reinforcement and slide both hands up. Her tube was totally no match and defenseless as both hands just simply pushed her tube up and away As usually a girl's tits are pretty sensitive, could see that she was totally high into it as I kept up the knocking down both her nips.

We both were swaying together to the music beat, with my dick pressing hard on her ass crack and both hands groping her boobs, how to tahan like that!!!

Me whispered into her ears: You dance so well on the floor. I'm very sure you will dance very well on bed too! Tell me more har...

She: Oh!.. that is for you to find it out yourself!

I turned her around to face me and we looked at each other for a moment and I started to french kiss her. The feeling was solid! I told myself, you gonna died in my arms tonight as just happened that hit song was playing.

M: Yes, I'm gonna find out more very soon. And I'm gonna make you dance, make you hot!

S: Oh.... hmm. tell me what you gonna do to me?

M: The words can be quite crude and vulgar and would you mind!

S: Is ok, just tell me all your dirty thoughts! You gonna put me in the mood!

M: Can you feel my little bro, pressing hard at you now?

S: Yes, I know... Must be very notti boy!

M: Yes, he dying to come out and play!

S: Oic... play what har?

M: Play with your little sister lor.. hehe.

S: Oh no... my sister is getting wet now

M: Yes wet and ready for my brother to come in!

I then simply slide one hand inside her pants, down her panties and hit her clit and she released her own sound of music! And yes, it was indeed very wet!

S: Oh noo... err.... fuck.... oh fuck..

She was pretty vulgar and so I quickly added more spark to the fire

M: I'm not gonna let you go. I'm gonna give you a good fuck. You like it?
Old 27-05-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 27-05-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 27-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shakshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow your story brings back fond memories of SHD man... 👍🏼👍🏼
Old 27-05-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakshak View Post
Wow your story brings back fond memories of SHD man... 👍🏼👍🏼
What is SHD?
Old 27-05-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
What is SHD?
I'm guessing Shanghai Dolly
Old 27-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

First time I met a female so vulgar in her words as she swear hell of a lot. I simply love it and encouraged her on.

She: You wanna fuck me!

Me: Of coz.. yes!

S: Then what the fuck are we waiting for?

That was the exact words she said! I quickly hugged her and lead her off to my car. My hands could not stop groping her ass. The moment we went inside my car, she put her hand on my crotch and rubbed it and I was like floating in mid air.

S: Wah, your cock so hard already!

M: Yes.. ready for action!

She zip my zipper down and pull out my kuku. She leaned forward towards him, looking at him and quickly and took my entire cock inside her mouth.

S: I love to suck your cock! Oh fuck!

M: Oh no... pls wait! or it will burst out soon if you kept sucking like that!

S: Ok, quick drive.

I drove to the nearest petrol station and grabbed a whole box of 0.02 CD. Didn't even care what price. Off we went to 81 and check in for the night! We already kissing in the lift and I could not wait for action to begin! We stripped each other bare and went into 69 on the bed super fast! I knew I could not hold much longer as the teasing was way too strong! The best in my entire life!

I then put on the cap and spread her legs real wide. I just shaft it in easily as she was already super wet and she moan like crazy!! And all her fuck words all spilled out!! In just less than 5 mins, I burst it all out as I was pumping her non stop. We collapsed and rested, with my limp kuku still stuck inside!

We then smoked and TCSS while she started to play with my cock again!

S: Can still up or not?

M: Of coz can lah! Rest while and we fuck again!

S: That's good! Coz just now too short.. not enough..
Old 27-05-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
sexyhealth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, sure hoping there will be much more
Old 28-05-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 28-05-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome thread bro.

Support
Old 28-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

While resting, she played with my kuku till it stand again. Time for my 2nd round! This time I fucked her slowly and enjoying the moment. Done her in several positions, from doggie, missionary to one leg spread high up. This lady really knows how to fuck and experience! She was moaning like crazy...

Best part was when I wanted to shoot again, she asked me to cum inside my mouth! Wow! So I quickly unload all I could, deep inside her mouth and she did not spit out but swallowed it all in! The best ONS I ever had! She was so slutty, which I really loved!

Me: Will I be able to see you again?

She: ...hm... maybe..

M: Can I have your contact number?

S: You give me yours and I will contact you if I could.

So lan lan, gave her mine and wait and wait. Not sure ever be able to fuck her again or not! She washed up and went off her way after kissing her goodbye! She did not even want me to send her back! So ended up wait and wait, hoping she will contact me again!
Old 28-05-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Swollew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro
Old 28-05-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Question Re: 1st time got lucky with a MILF (story with surprising twist)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
While resting, she played with my kuku till it stand again. Time for my 2nd round! This time I fucked her slowly and enjoying the moment. Done her in several positions, from doggie, missionary to one leg spread high up. This lady really knows how to fuck and experience! She was moaning like crazy...

Best part was when I wanted to shoot again, she asked me to cum inside my mouth! Wow! So I quickly unload all I could, deep inside her mouth and she did not spit out but swallowed it all in! The best ONS I ever had! She was so slutty, which I really loved!

Me: Will I be able to see you again?

She: ...hm... maybe..

M: Can I have your contact number?

S: You give me yours and I will contact you if I could.

So lan lan, gave her mine and wait and wait. Not sure ever be able to fuck her again or not! She washed up and went off her way after kissing her goodbye! She did not even want me to send her back! So ended up wait and wait, hoping she will contact me again!

Congratulations, bro! Hope she contact you soon so we can have part 2!

She might even be here in sbf reading your story..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1