The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
uizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tale of Two Cities

Very well written, thanks bro
Old 30-05-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story! 

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Nomaninohani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story TS
Old 30-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
lark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff, camping for more!
Old 31-05-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 31-05-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Russia2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story. Thanks and hope to read more.
Old 31-05-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 7
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Episode 8

Chelsea couldn’t believe it.

After the disturbingly uncomfortable experience with Vince and Jeremy, she was ready to seriously reconsider her options in life and give up once and for all on this influencer thing. At least she knew, on her conscience that other than literally getting naked, she had really tried her best to make it work.

Yet a week later, Vince sent her the photos from their shoot and Chelsea had to admit, it was good. With some slight photoshop edits, adjustments in lighting that she couldn’t do through instagram or her other mobile apps, the pictures turned out to be much better than what Chelsea expected and she hurried began to plan a schedule to publish them.

It was an instant hit.

Likes and comments quickly flooded her instagram. Notifications came in so often Chelsea had to switch from silent with vibration mode to complete silent mode. Chelsea had also quickly hit her milestone of 10,000 followers by the time the second photo of the set was put up. Even better, she finally received her very first offer of sponsorship, from a small blogshop selling earrings. Delighted, she had put all that had happened behind her and texted Vince the good news, who of course was monitoring his own work just as closely and watched as Chelsea’s popularity soared.

By the time three quarters of the set had been published on her page, Chelsea had received multiple job offers, with them sending her samples in exchange for publicity on her page. Vince had also surprisingly attracted some attention when people in the circle found out he was the photographer (Vince was credited in the posts).

Leveraging on their successful collaboration, Chelsea decided to pursue the matter, quickly scheduling more sessions with Vince. She had to put what had happened behind her, the means an uncomfortable but necessary balance to the ends.

Chelsea and Vince decided that a celebration was required for their initial success. The celebration was chosen to be a karaoke session, and both Chelsea and Vince were welcome to invite their hall friends along since everyone probably knows one another through one way or the other. Naturally, Chelsea invited Sydney, whom she shared her joy with quickly, while Vince invited some of his closer guy friends, not forgetting Jeremy.

When Trae, one of Vince’s friends heard of their plans. He generously offered the VIP room in the KTV that his family owns Free-of-Charge. It was a small KTV lounge in the outskirts of Orchard Road, but the room was FOC, so Vince agreed, even though it was slightly inaccessible.

Fast forward to the day itself, Chelsea dressed in a black, cleavage-revealing, bodycon dress, fully prepared to ride the momentum that her instagram page is garnering to cover most, if not all of the celebrations at the KTV on her insta-story. In comparison, Sydney was dressed rather plainly, in a white spaghetti top and jean shorts.

As they made their way to the destination, Chelsea and Sydney walked past several skimpily dressed foreign women. Sydney was puzzled as to why they were hanging out near the KTV in groups on various floors, touching up their heavy make-up or waving and calling out to strangers every now and then. Chelsea, on the other hand, was simply too focused managing her insta stories and page, replying comments (even rude ones) and taking more photos, stories and the like.

Finally entering the VIP room, Sydney was surprised to see Kent and his roommate Alex there. The memory of Alex catching her fully naked working on Kent-junior in their room fresh on her mind. Sydney flushed, quickly disregarding the memory and pretending everything was alright. After the incident, she had stopped all contact with Kent, and given the recent issues stopped frequenting any of her emotional companions in hall completely.

The two leads Vince and Chelsea, treated the first ten jugs of beer and the party quickly progressed, with everyone getting acquainted with each other (which wasn’t hard since everyone was familiar faces). After an hour and a half of singing and drinking games, Trae offered the next five jugs on the house and asked if everyone present were on for some games he had in mind.

The catch however, is that once you have agreed to play the game, you can’t back out and have to follow the rules.

Chelsea, all drunk on success, high on alcohol, quickly agreed. And so did everyone else.

“The rules are simple” explained Trae, “if you can guess a non-obvious truth about a person, that person has to strip one piece of clothing. Any piece that they choose. You lose if you’re only left with your underwear. We can all decide if the guess it considered ‘obvious’. BUT! If you guess wrongly, you have to strip too!”

To demonstrate, Trae pointed at Vince and said “You are wearing black briefs.” to which Vince checked and applauded, before taking off his shoes. Unfortunately, no one wanted to see Vince stripping, which resulted in many questions being thrown at Chelsea and Sydney instead.

“Sydney is a 34B”
“Wrong”
“My turn! 32B”
“Hey! Not fair!”
“Chelsea is wearing G-string!”
“Omg, how did you know?”
“Sydney is not a virgin!”
“Hey!”
“Chelsea is a 32C”
“Wow, good eyes!”
“Nah I saw your bra before during the shoot remember?”
“Sydney has fucked one of us here before!”
“What? Omg who?”
“Chelsea doesn’t have a boyfriend!”

Some of the guesses may have been wrong, and the girls fought hard to counter-attack, but they were quickly overwhelmed and left only in their undergarments. Chelsea was indeed wearing a black G-string that matches her black bra, given that she had been wearing a black bodycon dress and she didn’t want to have a panty-line. Sydney was wearing a beige-coloured bra and white panties, not expecting any action for the party. The two were tasked with a forfeit and the guys had to choose between themselves who were the lucky ones.

In the end, after a series of finger guessing games, Jeremy and Vince were the winners and all awaited Trae’s next instruction.

“Okay, losers will have to give our lucky stars a handjob and compete to see who can make our lucky stars come first!” announced Trae. “Ladies, please give it your best shot… Because if you lose this too, there’s an even worse forfeit waiting for you! Cheering, Jeremy and Vince pulled down their pants and sat like kings, waiting on the couches while their members stuck out like flagpoles on the parade square.

Chelsea panicked. She knows what a handjob is, staying in a hall full of young and horny people making lewd remarks all the time, but she had never given one. She had never even touched a dick before in her life. Yet now she is clad only in her underwear, in front of mostly half-naked by now men trying to figure out how to compete in the forfeit.

3… 2… 1…

Sydney begun expertly and focused, feeling a little aroused herself with how exposed she was in front of so many men. She gave plenty of eye contact, maintaining her come-fuck-me look as she caressed Vince’s member. Gently with no rush, Sydney stroked as it hardened in her small hands.

Meanwhile, Chelsea revolted at the sight of Jeremy’s erected, veiny dick. She recalled how Jeremy had wolfishly taken advantage of her at the slightest opportunity during the shoot, how she was forced to strip in front of him and felt disgusted at how she needed to service him now. Upset, Chelsea took a quick glance Sydney’s progress and was shocked to see how expertly Sydney was handling her task. Chelsea had never knew Sydney to be dating anyone or even talked about boys. To her, Sydney had always dressed shyly and conservatively, yet there she was, in her element, seemingly routine with her task. Vince’s eyes were half closed, mouth agape in pleasure as Sydney gripped and tugged harder, as her other hand caressed Vince’s low hanging fruits.

Chelsea was snapped out of her trance as she felt a cold hand grip and lead her own hand to the hot and pulsating organ. Realizing her situation, Chelsea tossed away her reservations and quickly followed Sydney’s example, jerking up and down as hard as she could with her right hand. Inexperienced, all Chelsea achieved was causing a great deal of pain to Jeremy, her own boobs floundering and getting in her way. Panicking even harder at the lack of success, Chelsea floundered as she knew the inevitable approached…
Old 31-05-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
AK47Rifle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed the update TS
Old 01-06-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
heehua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support for more!
Old 02-06-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
W4lk3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story, continue
Old 02-06-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

eoisun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, camping for more
Old 02-06-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
krutz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good update, waiting here for more
Old 02-06-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
AK47Rifle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still waiting for update from TS, hopefully soon
Old 02-06-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Episode 9

The rest of the party, including Trae, were busy filming the “intense” competition and announced, to no one’s surprise, Sydney’s victory when Vince came with a groan, shooting his load high into the air, with some landing on Sydney’s hair, arms and face. Cheers erupted and Hi-5s went around as Sydney came up from her task victorious. It had felt good to beat Chelsea at one thing as she walked away, receiving pats and hi-5s from the others and leaving Vince spent on the couch.

“Let’s go get you cleaned up.” Sydney heard amidst the commotion. Holding her hand, Alex gently led Sydney out of the room. Slightly brighter but still dimmed, faint music can be heard travelling from one or two of the rooms the pair strolled along the corridor towards the restroom. It was, apparently a rather quiet evening for this particular KTV.

As they approached the toilet, the pair came across one of the uniformed waiting staff, who did not seemed one bit surprised at the state of undress the two were in and continue going about his task. It was so natural that Sydney did not register the half-naked, cum left on face state that she was in until Alex subconsciously shrunk at his own state of undress beside her.

Rudely reminded, Sydney turned towards the ladies, anxious to clean up.

“Wrong side Sydney, it’s more efficient this way” Alex whispered as he held Sydney’s shoulders gently but firmly and guided her towards the gents. “Cleaning up once is better than having to do so twice right? Besides, I’ve already seen you naked.”

“And I’m sure you aren’t satisfied from just that.” Alex continued seductively as he hooked his finger into the waistband of Sydney and pulled it down, revealing her glossy, darkish pink slit that is already coated with a sheen layer of her juices. “You were ready to gobble up Vince’s dick in there”.

“Bingo” Alex muttered, cutting off Sydney’s protest as his fingers reached for the moist cave and extended tentatively.

Sydney let out a soft moan, her panties at her ankles as she stood in the middle of the now empty guys’ toilet while Alex toyed with her. She worried that any stranger could just walk in on them, yet it felt some good to feel some relief and attention on herself after her performance just now. Sydney leaned into Alex, exposing more of her neck for access as she looked glazily into the mirror at what Alex is doing to her. They made eye contact in the mirror for a second before a snap loosened her bra, causing it to sag and droop slightly, revealing her nipples while her bra straps hung on to her shoulders.

“Here or in the cubicle?” Alex enquired as he helped a squirming Sydney off her bra, his curious fingers never ceasing their exploration.

“In… In… In the cubicle please.” Sydney replied in between moans.

Leading the way, Alex ushered Sydney into the confined space before hanging her arms atop the hook on the inside of the cubicle door, a hard task considering Sydney’s petite frame.

“By the way, I don’t have a condom” Alex stated as he slide his full length into Sydney from behind. The sudden entry was too much for Sydney as she squeaked in pleasure, being filled in less than a second.

Alex pistoned hard and fast, with sounds of flesh on flesh mixed with Sydney’s moans radiating from their cubicle. Sydney didn’t stand a chance, her insides ravaged by a hungry Alex as she lost her restraint, fully immersed in the action and moaning hard.

Soon, Sydney heard another set of moans joining her choir as the moans of two women filled the entire gents. She had no idea who it was, only that it was seemingly emanating from the stall beside her. Sydney hadn’t even considered the possibility that there was someone outside, let alone realised or heard another couple come in beside them. Unintentionally, it became a competition as the men tried to pleasure their women as hard as possible to elicit as loud the moans as possible.

A few minutes of rough fucking later, Alex came hard inside Sydney, ceasing their fight. Sydney had lost count of the times she came, when one orgasm seemingly transitioned into the next, a peak followed by a crest with another peak soon after.The pair regained their senses and began to wipe the cum left from the previous activity using the tissues in the toilet, not forgetting the now leaking tap in between Sydney’s legs. The couple in the next cubicle carried on in their absence, as if proud to have outlasted Sydney and Alex (although they came in later).

Feeling a little sore, Alex helped Sydney into her beige bra and tossed Sydney’s white, sticky panties over the top of the cubicle before hurrying out with a bottomless Sydney, chuckling with Sydney when they heard the shocked screams of the couple as Sydney’s panties landed on them while they fucked.

“You really live up to your reputation of a closet moaner, you know?” Alex commented as he strolled with the naked waist-down Sydney back to their room. Basking in the afterglow, Alex had his hands around Sydney’s waist, which he conveniently lowered to her ass cheek as he kept her at his side, exposing her other uncovered butt cheek and her wet and unkempt bush as they walked.

“What reputation?” Sydney asked, a little shy at how exposed she was down below and silently hoping no waiting staff walk by.

“You didn’t know?” Alex replied, somewhat shocked. “The whole hall knows you always pretend to be shy and demure but moans like a bitch when you fuck. I’ve always wanted to know for myself if you were really such a horny bitch when I caught you sucking Kent off.”

“Well, Kent said there was nothing serious going on between you two and I was free to try if I wanted to, so guess where I am now. Haha” Alex chuckled as horror spread across Sydney’s face.

“What the fuck?! You mean everyone in hall knows?!?!?!” Sydney gasped, exasperated. “Yeah of course, there were even rumours of you fucking some dude butt-naked in the corridor on a weekend, moaning loud enough for the next hall to hear. That’s why they named you the ‘closet moaner’. Wait, you really didn’t know?” Alex answered nonchalantly. “So… Yeah, everyone inside there knows too, so let me help you out of this...”

Despair rooted Sydney to the floor in front of the door as Alex unclasped her bra for the second time that night. She did not even resist as Alex peeled it off her, hooking it over the door handle as he pushed it open, nudging in a dazed Sydney who made no attempt to conceal her nakedness into the room, leaving her bra on the door handle as a makeshift do-not-disturb sign...
Old 03-06-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Episode 10

Cheers erupted all around Chelsea as she struggled with her task, her concentration interrupted as she turned to see Vince’s bodily fluids streaking onto various body parts of Sydney.

“That slut!” Chelsea thought viciously as Sydney sashayed away, embracing her victory at Chelsea's expense. Sore in more ways than one, Chelsea sulked as she saw Sydney, still only in her non-matching underwear, being congratulated by the men, some giving her hi-5s or a pat on her back, others lower than that.

Not long after, the attention turned back to her as Trae announced her forfeit for losing the battle. Given how she was unable to finish Jeremy off with her hands, she will now be given three minutes to finish what she had started with her mouth, without which an even worse fate awaits her.

Completely new, Chelsea was at a loss when the unfortunate countdown began once again despite her protests. Resigned to her fate, Chelsea kneeled in between the wide open legs of Jeremy and reached out for the cause of her loss with her hands, ready to give her best with her mouth, whatever that may mean. After all, from the 18+ videos she had once watched, it can’t be that hard to provide oral pleasure right?

However, before she could steady herself and fully lower her face onto the task, Chelsea felt her wrists strongly flung away and pinned behind her back. Confused, all Chelsea heard was Trae announcing loudly, to cheers and jeers, that the time for the usage of hands was over before a hand strongly pushed the back of her hand onto Jeremy’s groin. In no time, Chelsea found her mouth painfully and entirely occupied, her nose mashed right into the sweaty swathes of Jeremy. The pain felt worse than the humiliation as Chelsea was finding it difficult to breath, let alone suck or use her tongue. Her attempts at trying to lift her head up to breathe was simply denied repeatedly as a seemingly different hand forced it down, albeit more gently than the previous one.

“Gugh. Ough.. Ugh.. UMRGH!” Chelsea struggled to speak as the hands began to spank her much exposed ass cheeks while Chelsea remained bent over, her head periodically guided down onto her tormentor. Needless to say, the whole process was photographed and filmed by the other members, as they took turns taking pictures of the scene, posing for the pictures with Chelsea in the background sucking Jeremy off or participate in the spanking of her now rosy-red cheeks.

Again, to no one’s surprise, Chelsea failed her task as the alarm for the 3 minute mark rang in the room.

Peeling Chelsea’s face off Jeremy’s dick by her hair, Trae held and tilted Chelsea’s face upwards while she kneeled less than 30 centimeters away from Jeremy. In a perverse twist of events, Jeremy pumped himself furiously off, finishing all over Chelsea’s face and front as she tried desperately tried to shun the incoming jets, closing her eyes and tilting her face away.

“Oops, that’s soiled now.” Trae stated, referring to Chelsea’s bra. “Let us help help you remove it. Might as well remove your thong also la right.” In mere seconds Chelsea’s remaining garments were taken from her, tossed into the darker recesses of the room. Fully nude, Chelsea was made to pose with her cum-stained face, with her tits on display “like the model she is” as the group surrounded her and took a welfie, all of the remaining guys in wide grins as the flash blinded them momentarily.

Chelsea was never left alone throughout the whole process, hands constantly harassing her as she was made to do every task, including taking the photo. Traumatised and silently glad that Jeremy finally came (on her), Chelsea heaved a sigh of relief, comforted that the torment has finally come to an end.

Except it hadn't.

In fact, Chelsea had failed to pleasure even one person successfully, a fact Trae announced to to everyone. Given her repeated failure, it seems that she needs more practice and that her next task will be to get every guy present in the room to come, giving her ample practice.

“WHAT?! No way I'm going to do that you fuckers!” Chelsea protested.

“Hey hey, remember, no backing out once you agreed right?” Trae responded unsympathetically. “Fuck you. HELL NO! I'm getting out of here.” Chelsea yelled, turning to search for her scattered garments.

“Well Chelsea, you could do it, or we could make you… seems like you have made your choice.”

Chelsea felt strong arms grab her from nowhere and everywhere seemingly all at the same time. The next thing Chelsea knew, she was horizontal on the couch. Her hands were straightened and pinned above her head while her legs were tossed apart, displaying her womanhood and the recently tidied patch. Chelsea could not tell who was pinning her hands down, but it was strong and any attempts to break free seemed to be futile.

Trae appeared before Chelsea, positioning himself between her spread legs which Chelsea struggled to close. Chelsea felt her protective folds being peeled away, before her sensitive nup was directly but gently caressed. She had never felt more humiliated and violated in her life than right now, pinned and spread for men to use. Words blurred as Chelsea began to wept, vaguely making out how Trae is providing a commentary on her womanhood, judging how nicely she was trimmed, how nubile and pinkish she was down below.

Noting the lack of moisture, Chelsea felt disgusted as Trae spit on his fingers, before using that to lubricate her. Seemingly ready, she felt Trae adjust himself before a hot, hard rod came into contact with her still unsullied opening. The pause lasted for less than a second before a strong push was initiated and efforts to penetrate her defenses ensued.

“Wah! Fucking tight ah, Chelsea you virgin ah?” Chelsea heard as she sobbed, her very first time torn away from her in this manner.

It had hurt so very much, and it seemed like there was nothing to stop the pain as her insides were stretched and abused. Resigned, Chelsea stopped struggling, but had felt no pleasure throughout the whole process. Only disgust filled her, especially when she felt the hot seeds of her violator swarm into her. All she felt was relief that one was finally done, already escaping from reality by facing away, refusing to give her violators the satisfaction of seeing her cry and whimper at their harshness.

As Trae finished up and moved away, Chelsea felt a glimmer of hope when she saw from the corner of her vision the door room opening. “This is my chance” Chelsea thought, for fully ready to scream and shout for help and rescue from this misery…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1