The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Crystal Tavern at Newton is a chill place. Quite brightly lit.
Affordable beer mug though. only $7.
i left after 1 mug and headed to Barrel.
Its slightly more interesting there. Very very dark with sofa area.
Hearsay can get chupa chupa
You can try WS. $7 per mug. If you can get that corner table, you will be in cloud nine if you meet the right girl who will sit on you moving up and down motion. Stand by the rubber just in case.
Old 29-06-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Its a pinoy concept.. gals are friendly,they not pushy on BMD, will still mingle if dont buy, mid tier playability, mixture of Milf & SYT , abt 7-8 flippers.
Ever buy 3 pts , 2 gals shared the pts , & can light rabba rabba 2 together.
Will drop by one day. Thanks for the info👍
Old 29-06-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Same. After the girl I was regular with left, the next time when i was there, the other girls will zoom in especially the best friends. They have been eyeing me because I can give good points. Happened in every pub that I was regular with. There was one pub that the girls quarrelled among themselves over me
haha i've said this before and i'll say it again, it's prob cause you gwapo na brotha.

on the night my girl left, one of the other girls sent me a text message asking if i'd come back soon, don't even know how she's got my number.

we can learn a thing or two from these girls when it comes to work, fucking focused and ruthless.

singaporeans complain at work so much, only waiting for GST credits.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro WJ,

How was Lavender street area?
Bro,
it was a waste of my time.
Circled around 3 times before finally finding parking along Beatty Road.

Filled with old guys singing old Glen Cambell, John Denver songs..
Girls average - One came over with halitosis and took my order.
Three other girls came over to say hi. All CMI.

Looks like most of the customers are regulars and only buy beer for themselves. The girls try to up the atmosphere and sing with them but most did not get any LDs. Very depressing for me.
I could not see any hanky panky at all with the girls.

I gulped down one and another beer hoping things will improve, but no.

Paid $14 for 2 beers and a poor experience.

Drove home and took a grab to Duxton..

Spent a few hours at FB. That was happy but the girls, tho pretty and hot, are all way to savvy. Know all the right things to say to milk max drinks and gifts from us.. Sadly for them, I don't fall for it though I don't mind buying LDs as long as they keep me happy.

Walked out and went to another horrible experience at M2M. Already disliked the place but as I left FB,, a cute looker called me over.
Went in and bought a beer for me and one for the girl.
Started hugging and kissing .
She was saying desperate for points as tomorrow cutoff and she may be sent home.
Asked for a $100 stout and I said ok.
Got the stout and more deep kissing.
After a while, she went off with a half full can of stout. Came back and asked me to buy another.
I said you have not even finished the first can.
Suddenly she went back and came back with the half full can.

I got pissed and went to the cashier to pay up.
The bill was amazingly for 2 beers for me, 2 beers and 2 stouts for her.
I only had drunk a quarter of my first beer bottle and I bought her 1 beer and 1 stout.
The cashier ( some of you Bros know her) quickly apologised (far too quickly for me) and changed the bill.
Paid my $170(my beer, and 1 beer and stout LD) and went over to the manager and gave him my opinion of how he was running the place.
Best part was when I was in FB, he was asking me why I did not patronise him at M2m.
So now I told him why I will not step foot in there again..

Be warned! Desperate girls and cashier in cahoots.

I am seriously considering taking a break from Pinoy pubs and join my friends at PRC/Viet KTVs for a while. Down side is , of course, I would need to use wechat to communicate...

Old 29-06-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Same. After the girl I was regular with left, the next time when i was there, the other girls will zoom in especially the best friends. They have been eyeing me because I can give good points. Happened in every pub that I was regular with. There was one pub that the girls quarrelled among themselves over me
Haha! I still have photos of 2 girls fighting, really fighting with deep scratches from their fingernails on each other.
Why? I got tired of my first regular and switched to another and the first accused the second of stealing me.. Crazy..

Not in FB.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
How is barrel’s playability ??
can pm if want to.
Appreciate
Bro 1447, B playability is high if you know the girl and is a regular.
I think I suggested to you before but you went on a bad day where the girls ignored u.
I remember going back the next day and asked my girl and she said sorry that they did not notice u as there was a customer buying drinks for all the girls. So they just hovered around him.

My only problem with B is that their sofa is so old and low that
a) Sitting on it gives me back ache
b) Very hard to get up!!
But the sofa is where the action is.

I still owe u a few drinks.. Let me know when and where you want to go. Next week?
I recommend Duxton.
Maybe my last sojourn to Pinoy pubs for a while.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
haha i've said this before and i'll say it again, it's prob cause you gwapo na brotha.

on the night my girl left, one of the other girls sent me a text message asking if i'd come back soon, don't even know how she's got my number.

we can learn a thing or two from these girls when it comes to work, fucking focused and ruthless.

singaporeans complain at work so much, only waiting for GST credits.
Bro, the GST credits cant even buy you many LDs...
Old 29-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
I am seriously considering taking a break from Pinoy pubs and join my friends at PRC/Viet KTVs for a while. Down side is , of course, I would need to use wechat to communicate...

Bro.
Please advise which PRC/Viet KTV is worth to go to.

Thanks in advance for your advises.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
Bro.
Please advise which PRC/Viet KTV is worth to go to.

Thanks in advance for your advises.
Haha! May be the wrong chat to discuss this.
Lucky for you, most Bros in this chat are nice eguys. otherwise you might get zapped.

I will PM you. I only know a few and those are the ones my buddies frequent.
Chhers
Old 29-06-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha! May be the wrong chat to discuss this.
Lucky for you, most Bros in this chat are nice eguys. otherwise you might get zapped.

I will PM you. I only know a few and those are the ones my buddies frequent.
Chhers
Thanks a lot to you, bro.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Spent a few hours at FB. That was happy but the girls, tho pretty and hot, are all way to savvy. Know all the right things to say to milk max drinks and gifts from us.. Sadly for them, I don't fall for it though I don't mind buying LDs as long as they keep me happy.

Walked out and went to another horrible experience at M2M. Already disliked the place but as I left FB,, a cute looker called me over.
Went in and bought a beer for me and one for the girl.
Started hugging and kissing .
She was saying desperate for points as tomorrow cutoff and she may be sent home.
Asked for a $100 stout and I said ok.
Got the stout and more deep kissing.
After a while, she went off with a half full can of stout. Came back and asked me to buy another.
I said you have not even finished the first can.
Suddenly she went back and came back with the half full can.

I got pissed and went to the cashier to pay up.
The bill was amazingly for 2 beers for me, 2 beers and 2 stouts for her.
I only had drunk a quarter of my first beer bottle and I bought her 1 beer and 1 stout.
The cashier ( some of you Bros know her) quickly apologised (far too quickly for me) and changed the bill.
Paid my $170(my beer, and 1 beer and stout LD) and went over to the manager and gave him my opinion of how he was running the place.
Best part was when I was in FB, he was asking me why I did not patronise him at M2m.
So now I told him why I will not step foot in there again..

Be warned! Desperate girls and cashier in cahoots.

the cashier & manager roles in both fb & m_m are a laughing stock, the boss has had to rotate the cashier to become manager, from manager become bartender, all in the space of 2 weeks.

when i see a cashier get removed, it's clear that someone has been dining in the till, buffet style.

bros when u visit their joints, just be careful.

h___g___d, m_m, fb.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
the cashier & manager roles in both fb & m_m are a laughing stock, the boss has had to rotate the cashier to become manager, from manager become bartender, all in the space of 2 weeks.

when i see a cashier get removed, it's clear that someone has been dining in the till, buffet style.

bros when u visit their joints, just be careful.

h___g___d, m_m, fb.
I spoke to the owner but he does not want to get involved.
In fact, he was shocked that I knew he was the owner and was denying that he is the owner...
Old 29-06-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah B is still around ah... Bring back some nice memories of good old days lol
Old 29-06-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I spoke to the owner but he does not want to get involved.
In fact, he was shocked that I knew he was the owner and was denying that he is the owner...
the owner also runs his own racket la, his wife brings fake coach bags etc to the pub on sunday nights and tries to peddle them to the girls at marked up prices

the whole company has scam written all over it

watch the bar closely when they pour drinks.

most pubs, if u want the girls to get drunk u get the heavy stuff, tequila, whiskey, vodka and shit. in this pub, the only thing that has pure alcohol is the beer. so you know what to do.
Old 29-06-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
Wah B is still around ah... Bring back some nice memories of good old days lol
Yes, bro.
I was there first back the early nineties.
Back then, they had Malaysian Chinese girls. - One of them still around now..

Also still the same rattan sofa and same cushion covers - green bamboo!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1