The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-06-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hitochito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked Faith on 24 June, 1300hrs
Decide to give this new stable Fantasiababes a try.

Anyway it was ended up a very great experiences, engaged bro fantasia for a last minutes booking. First time book from them a bit blur with the direction and he damn steady, walk me through the process and guided me to the venue. Appreciate his patient and service.

Up to the room, my delight exactly same as the pics slim and pretty face, she have a very nice deep dimples on both side of her face when she smiling is really shocking sweet. I was a good start for me. While we was having some chat, i found out her english was quite acceptable and understanding make me feel much comfortable than ever. Went for shower and start with slow and sensual Bbbj. Felt really good, as though she loved it, those seducing eyes contact, knowing that she look like tasty good, damn professional in that sense. i was enjoying her BBBJ until i decide to release it off CIM. Surprisingly i saw she never split out or using tissue to wrap it. I ask her WOW you swallow it???! She smile and said yes. AMAZING START!

Went on to her to bed after some cleaning, she was hugging me and we continues our chat. He hand never stop working on my dick, my mood come after a short while. I went on to eat her off like a little girl, her expression was mixed showing signs of enjoying and pleasure. I'm a sucker for such sexy look expression. Finish all my business about 45mins long, WHAT A SESSION i had today! Long time never enjoy such a long sensation feeling session. I promise her i will come back to visit her when i am free again. You brought a NICE GIRL her bro Fantasia! Never regret on supporting this new stable. I will be BACK for more sure!

Giving her some tips as i never request for swallow service but she still do it for my pleasure. Paiseh sia even she never ask me to tips her. Well i think she deserve it!

Summary:

Face: 10/10 - chio decent and cute
Body: 9/10 - nice slim figure
Boobs: 9/10 - think it's b cup its all natural soft.
Kissing: can't cos I smoke, she doesn't like it
Bbbj: 10/10 - still need to said more?
Gfe: 9/10 - very sensual feels
FJ: 9/10 - she keep seducing me until i bueh tahan and I just give her all i got that day one word "SONG"!
RTF: 100%

Damage 150
But I still feel it's worth the session!
Old 25-06-2019, 04:15 AM
Samster (M)

Styrax17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My first FR...

SUNNY from Mansion

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=732861

(Bit of background, I 'punt' a fair bit back home (London) but although I've been coming to SG for a few years now I've never taken the plunge and sampled the local talent. Until now ... )

Anyway, booked Sunny last night.

OKT: Responsive and straightforward. Don't really know what bad or great service looks like in SG but no complaints at all.
Location: Joo Chiat, small hotel room but clean and comfy bed, good shower, clean towel.
Looks: 8/10 - Is she model stunning, no, but I thought she was really pretty, nice eyes, nice smile, not fair but cos I am ang mo I like a bit of a tan . As for her pictures, no surprise that 1 and 2 are nothing like her but 3 is a pretty decent representation.
Boobs: 7/10 - Fine, smallish but not tiny.
Body: 8/10 - Just about right really, not skinny, womanly, but no excess beyond being nice and soft to grind against in FJ.
Catbath: 8/10 - This is a new one on me so hard to judge. But she was very attentive, kissing my body, licking my balls, fluttering her tongue over my nipples during FJ. She's an attentive girl.
BBBJ: 9/10 - Lovely, warm, soft, wet and slow with tongue flicks and no use of the hand. Only complaint is it was too short but that's probably my fault for not taking control.
Painting / FJ: 10/10 - Gonna put these two together because we alternated between the two. Sunny is just a gorgeous fuck: her pussy is sweet, warm, plush and wet. Started in RCG, with lots of variation of rhythm and GFE stroking and body kissing, then the same in CG. Then HJ while she ground her pussy against my balls. I was determined not to come and I think she was surprised by my endurance! (To be fair, so was I). Moved her round into doggy and proceeded to slow and deep strokes. (I'm not much of a one for pounding). I inched my hand down towards her clit and started to slowly rub and she seemed to be getting really into it. After a while of that she flipped over and started rubbing her clit herself (love it when a girl does that) before I went down for painting. Bros, be aware she has a full bush. Also, she doesn't allow fingering. I like the bush, but you might not. But her pussy tastes sweet and neutral. Anyway, after a good bit of that she draws me up into mish, and resumes rubbing her clit while I go at it. She even wraps her feet around me - honestly, it was like having good, passionate, intimate sex with a gf where you're both genuinely into it. Talking of which:
GFE: 9/10 - On the surface, not great, no DFK and her English is non-existent. But in the moment, wow, she was lovely. We spent quite a long time after sex with our bodies wrapped around each other gently touching each other. The sex, as I say, felt great. I'll be honest: I was drawn to her. No KC... but if her English were better.........
VFM: $110 - top top VFM
RTF: I am only here for a couple more days and I am definitely considering it.
Old 25-06-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
After a long break, saw so many gals...dunno how to choose...

Luckily Bro Sexmazon able to do a special 3 hour arrangement for me to bonk all his 3 gals for 1hr each, one after another...

Stay tune for my FR n sexy pics...

Wah lau eh! U are a red bull bro.
Old 25-06-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
Ryujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=733656

Jessica Seduction68
Looks: 8/10. The best representation of Jessica will be her video. She is more OL than syt and has a air of maturity and good looks. Probably a boss' secretary with a tight body who I always fantasize of fucking.

Body: 8.5/10 Well maintained, smooth all round.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Not too big nor small. More than enough for grabbing.

Pussy: 8.5/10 Shaved and can finger gently and reverse in for 69. Painted her white tiger for 2x.

French: 9/10 Can sense she is experienced. Jessica is a generous giver in a slow sensual way.

BBBJ: 9/10 Worked my dick like a smooth operator. In constant eye contact to give me foxy looks. Almost exploded and had stop her. Felt sensational.

FJ: 9/10 Try to believe. Beneath that innocent bochap look, Jessica is a great fuck. She knows her positions and how to give maximum pleasure. The fact that she is accommodative helped the cause. Excellent riding, goos stamina and able to fuck me back with vigor when we engaged in doggy. Passionate kissing whilst in missionary, all the while letting out soft moans and heavy breathing. A real pleasure to hear that.

Massage: 9/10 Hers is above amateur level. Knows how to make my body "crack, crack,crack"

GFE: 9/10 English is good, her attention never wavered throughout. Feels more a FWB than a FL. All in all, almost the total package.

RTF: She makes herself very desirable and I am hankering for more!
Old 25-06-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
Winks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann Seduction

After all the hype and futile attempts to meet Ann, lady luck finally shine on me.
Bro SD finally gave me a slot at my 4th time of asking. The wait is absolutely worth it.
OKT: He is absolutely entertaining, super patient and lastly gracious to make my wish come true.
Not going to rate Ann's performance as her numbers spoke for themselves from other senior bros'FRs.
Ann is real, her GFE is off the charts, her energy is boundless, her horniness is ridiculous and like another bro mentioned, her skills are kan mad. She totally dominated me throughout the session, I was way way 2nd best and didnt stood a chance against her awesomeness, she virtually raped me left, right, centre, not that I really mind, I am just a ordinary looking dude.
Well, Bro SD did warn me she is a man eater lol. I was left with nothing in my tank in less than an hour and sadly had to bade goodbye to Ann as time elapsed. She is a 10/10 for me as most bros who tried, knows. 24th June 2019 is a date I shall remember for a long long time.
Now I am hoping I can get a 2nd bite at this true ang pai who is leaving this weekend.
Shout out to Bro SD for bringing her in and making the booking process seamless and for his words of caution lol. Well done Seduction68!
Old 25-06-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 21
muzchat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short review on X clusive Bebe.
OKT instructions on location is clear and easy to understand.
Location is discret and parking available with walking distance
Looks- 90percent same as the video or room picture but skin colour is not accurate. Just normal thai girl tann skin colour if you ask me.
Blowing- Don't expect a commando service. Its like a gentle teen girlfriend doing for you.
Body- the view when blowing is nice, she has slim waist.
Boobs- not for boobs lover but I like natural than a well done enhanced ones. Her is natural. So I am ok with it.
French- this the part I like. Its like frenching your teen girlfriend. Soft lips and tongue

Conclusion. She is young and gentle. Soft spoken. Limited english. What you wanna do she will do. Slim and light. She will bath gentle for you.
Old 25-06-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Any bro tried NATASA xclusive?
Old 25-06-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Bro! You should try $80/45/1 one by one bonk all. LOL!
I'm eager to try that one by one for my CIM

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 25-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
After a long break, saw so many gals...dunno how to choose...

Luckily Bro Sexmazon able to do a special 3 hour arrangement for me to bonk all his 3 gals for 1hr each, one after another...

Stay tune for my FR n sexy pics...

National service
Old 25-06-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My honest fr for Biw from T.M.Club
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=733782

Photos maybe taken few months ago cos she has put on a little weight now but definitely not fat or plumpish. In fact she got smooth skin and quite nice body with two small tattoo. Teeth got brace as in pic and hair style is same but no more highlight. The actual highlight is her service and personable attitude which put me at ease and feel so comfortable with her. I think its called good GFE lol.

Look : 8/10 Close to 80% same to pics. Slight above average look which won't reject one.
Body : 8.5/10 Young body. No stretch marks whatsoever. Light Thai tan.
Boobs : A+ and perky.
Frenching : Yes, we had good chemistry.
Bbbj : 8.5/10 I like it! Kind of soft with deep throat. Listen and follow my requests hehe.
Painting : Yes, no smell but unshaved.
Fingering : I did just a little so ok.
Gfe : 9/10
FJ : 8.5/10 Tight wet and responsive. She was ok with position changes and took part well. After 1st round she was asking how about 2nd?lol
She speak so little Eng lucky i learned a few Thai phrases previously and she seem to like it.
Okt is super responsive and patience. Their location is town area.
Will try with them again.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

VIP closed shop? Not able to find the links.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Michelle TRL 25/06/19 10.30am

Originally booked a session at 12pm. But since I'm free in the morning might as well take the morning slot. Bro SK was quick to respond.

Looks: 8/10 (She looked better IRL. Greeted me with a smile at the door.)
Body: 9/10 (Good proportion and height)
Boobs: 10/10 (Looks perfect for her body size)
Frenching: Just like kissing with your gf
BBBJ: 10/10 (This is her best asset. She took proper care of my little brother. Good catbath. As for AR, it was heavenly)
Massage: 10/10 (She does massage back in Thailand)
GFE: 9/10 (She will cuddle with you and giggle as we were sharing our life stories)
FJ: 9/10 (I've not bonked for a month. Only did cowgirl and missionary and I cum in quicktime.)

Overall: 9/10

Another gem from Bro SK. She is worth your time and money. Keep it up!
Old 25-06-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

k999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexhouse69 close shop ? cant find their post
Old 25-06-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Late fr for Miw, T003 stable.

Had lunchtime quickie. She's a very sweet girl, a bit shy. Close to third or fourth pics in her listing. Speaks French, has shaved pussy, and took CIM like a champ. Eye contact from that sweet face as she blows you is a highlight.

I let her keep her sexy maid outfit on while I fucked her, she probably wanted to hide some stretchmarks. But her body is decent, soft natural boobs, big A cup.

She also gave me a nice relaxing back rub after the deed. A good lunchtime session all things considered.
Old 25-06-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Superkons1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I seldom write FR because i am a lazy person, but for this session, i have to do it.

Just had Tuna from fantastic babes,

honestly it was a bad experience. Tuna looks discount around 20% to 40% because she seems like she is not very happy to work and never even tried to eye contact throughout the whole session. Worst part the service from Tuna was nightmare. She ask you to lie down and she start bbbj for 30 secs. Then she immediately put condom for me, i ask how come so fast, she tell me dont talk too much because she having a headache. I was turn off and i ask tuna to stop the service as you are not comfortable in working. Spoke to the pimp, the pimp told me the girl strip in front of me so he cannot change for me. I felt bad because the pimp should ensure the service should be as described. To me service is the most important thing for this industry, as we paid the money just to relax, somehow, i felt unhappy even though i spend the money. Just my two cent worth and honest opinion
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1