The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

And so this is the beginning of the end.. the girl i'm infatuated with has left the pub, i will probably leave the pub scene for a while because i'm fucking jaded.. hope you guys all have a good weekend
Old 22-06-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
And so this is the beginning of the end.. the girl i'm infatuated with has left the pub, i will probably leave the pub scene for a while because i'm fucking jaded.. hope you guys all have a good weekend
Left without telling you? Left after contract over? Left all of a sudden?

I may go down to FB or WS tomorrow
Old 23-06-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Left without telling you? Left after contract over? Left all of a sudden?

I may go down to FB or WS tomorrow
Nah she told me, it's been a long goodbye, saying goodbye for the past 2 weeks.

Just sore I guess that now she'll be out of my life for real. Our relationship has been stormy to say the least so I'm just trying to keep my shit together and not lose it when we go out or when she's at work.

I sound like a fucking pussy, lol.

Go to m_m. The new girls at fb are more of a miss than a hit.
Old 23-06-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Nah she told me, it's been a long goodbye, saying goodbye for the past 2 weeks.

Just sore I guess that now she'll be out of my life for real. Our relationship has been stormy to say the least so I'm just trying to keep my shit together and not lose it when we go out or when she's at work.

I sound like a fucking pussy, lol.

Go to m_m. The new girls at fb are more of a miss than a hit.
Maybe go WS as there is one girl leaving early July. Try to arrange to take her out the day before she leaves. Hope to climax at my place all night long.
Old 24-06-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
M- m playability how ??? since they opened haven’t been there..
Dont want to leave disappointed, as Fb kena dead fish before..
If not convenient can use pm.
Appreciate
FB now no more dead fish, all the girls high playability
Old 24-06-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
ThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What is M-M and FB?

Just curious, anybody tried those pubs in joo chiat and boat quay before? Care to share your review?
Old 24-06-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry to hear that! But better without her, lah!
You take care...
If you are heading to a thai or Viet place and need my company, let me know.'
Get drunk together!
Old 24-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Sorry to hear that! But better without her, lah!
You take care...
If you are heading to a thai or Viet place and need my company, let me know.'
Get drunk together!
i'm in too deep bro, need some time to extricate myself.. right now the heart has to fucking play catch up with the mind.. haha

i'm quite out of touch with the local thai disco scene, but can show u around my old haunts
Old 24-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'm in too deep bro, need some time to extricate myself.. right now the heart has to fucking play catch up with the mind.. haha

i'm quite out of touch with the local thai disco scene, but can show u around my old haunts
No worries!
When you are ready!!.
Meanwhile stay cheered up and think of the good things out there.
Cheers
Old 24-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justinlol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last year I always go duxton to chiong, recently I only go viet KTV. Wanna head back to Pinoy scene, bro any place to recommend? I dun know the shortcut of m-m and fb or ws, anyone can tell me? Thank you
Old 24-06-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

m_m opens at 5, apparently. 22 per jug hh. Here now, its 6pm. great place to start the night.

Edit: the 5pm start time is only temporary, punishment for the girls coming in late. these guys, lol
Old 25-06-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
No worries!
When you are ready!!.
Meanwhile stay cheered up and think of the good things out there.
Cheers
Text you soon boss then we can finally hang out!
Old 25-06-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
ThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What is M-M and FB?

Just curious, anybody tried those pubs in joo chiat and boat quay before? Care to share your review?
Old 25-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
m_m opens at 5, apparently. 22 per jug hh. Here now, its 6pm. great place to start the night.

Edit: the 5pm start time is only temporary, punishment for the girls coming in late. these guys, lol
this boss seriously fucked up, but i guess he has to run a tight ship.

his staff also always a lot of problems, so be careful with your money and don't get too close to them, i heard they ask customers for loans
Old 25-06-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
this boss seriously fucked up, but i guess he has to run a tight ship.

his staff also always a lot of problems, so be careful with your money and don't get too close to them, i heard they ask customers for loans
The boss started off to friendly with the staff, so now having problems to control them.
I personally have been avoiding the place for more than one reason.

Cheers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1