The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-06-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
sounds bad....

what about those 休闲会所? Safe to go?

usually when im outstation in China...I tend to find one of these to relax.
Just be safe and sometime such things really depend on your luck....
Old 25-06-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
GawdlovesMe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros here ever tried her? Booked her before but she fly me aeroplane say got her jiemei bdae to celebrate.

http://sgbeautycastles.info/xiao-c/

Thanks in advance
Old 25-06-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
not a bad thing...can give some newbies a chance to look for her.
see what the hooha is all about and whether the premium $120 is worth.
i don't think it is about the 10 difference. It is how she can get the man constantly excited about her.

Tried her once previously and thought she was ok-ish...For her kind, i take Breeze and EK anytime
Old 25-06-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post
Yes commando and take another bullet for Bros here.

MILF quite close. Need better lighting. Her lower teeth do look a little bogey. Not a deal cutter.
you quenched the curiosity of this forum...lol. Well done
Old 25-06-2019, 05:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Tsrj 4259 girl not bad. Big ass but it’s conducted at a spa.

Young, big ass, 32b not big boobs
Place not so conducive

Take note of the price got a 50 entry price
Old 25-06-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
the supply of younger, full nude, bbbj+cim, can paint with looks and body that are equivalent or better than those semi-nude, HJ only, no bj, no lick is bound to affect the latter 1 way or another.
Honestly I believe there is an equally big grp of customers who’s looking just for good-looking MLs with decent massage + skillful HJ/service just like the old days. Of course it doesn’t hurts if you can find a syt who can massage and have skillful sensual which is a rarity.

The other grp looking for syt full nude with BJ/Bbbj + high playability is like equivalent to looking for FLs in the first place. And precisely it’s these FLs who converted to MLs that makes the current scene so crowded.

Anyway different strokes for different ppl and it’s always good to have variety.
Old 25-06-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

RTM ZZ of SLG, she delivered the same standard per my first visit to her and as this is 2nd visit we have better conversation due to familiarity.. But somehow I find the overall experience not as memorable. She didn't slack or cut corners, but maybe Ba Mei (and to a lesser extent, Ella whom i visited recently) set the BJ standard bar skyhigh, such that when ZZ does it i can feel the difference in Bj skill. Hence despite ZZ better overall package, I find her BJ skill (the lack of mastery) a push factor for RTM. Any bros feel the same way about ZZ Bj skills?
Old 25-06-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Hk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/ah-mei-massage/

make an appointment with Ah Mei last night. Had a really nice time slot with this girl! Met her in her room. Her ‘C’ cup boob is nice and firm with suckable nips. Shower together with her. She clean me very carefully with kissing! The feeling is so good!
After shower, she gave me a full body massage and a sensual breast massage. And then kissed all of my body just like a girl who really loves you! Like the way she do her HJ. Some pumping then a twist on the head. The feeling is quite high and shiok. Her BM also very shiok. She don't rest her entire weight on you. Instead, I feel the soft bouncy boobs rubbing on me. The occasional nipple-only contact was high.
Old 25-06-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post
Yes commando and take another bullet for Bros here.

MILF quite close. Need better lighting. Her lower teeth do look a little bogey. Not a deal cutter.
What is milf quite close. So she is 25 or more than 25? She milf and she put she is 23 on the ad?? Her boobs really D?
Old 25-06-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

finally can try to get a slot with hebe!
Old 25-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/
What you guys think?
Don't rmb seeing her before. But somehow abit familiar.

FR doesn't look very legit leh.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
What is milf quite close. So she is 25 or more than 25? She milf and she put she is 23 on the ad?? Her boobs really D?
If 25 considered milf, than 99% milf liao leh.
For me, anything below 23 is syt liao.
Anything above 33 is milf.
In between I also dunno call what
Old 25-06-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
If 25 considered milf, than 99% milf liao leh.
For me, anything below 23 is syt liao.
Anything above 33 is milf.
In between I also dunno call what
Mid-20s and pre-milf
Old 25-06-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
wow....this one also start to feel the competition....
not enough regulars to sustain.
Maybe some truth to it, for me already kiv her for a month.
Old 25-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
the supply of younger, full nude, bbbj+cim, can paint with looks and body that are equivalent or better than those semi-nude, HJ only, no bj, no lick is bound to affect the latter 1 way or another.
Yes. Waiting for those semi nude SYTs to bare or move on.

Last edited by seqing; 25-06-2019 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1