The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Stress about work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
To be factual, building a side income puts strain in both life and work.

To destress, exercise once in a while. Avoid going to night clubs, KTVs. And avoid sinking in the negativities of life. And have proper time management too.
yup i agree, there definitely is alot of effort needed for building something on the side. so he chooses to remain as it is, then he need to endure the stress he currently facing. if he willing to take a step forward to improve his life, that definitely takes effort. his life cannot improve doing the same thing. popular quote you cant keep doing the same thing and expect different results.

destress by exercise is definitely a positive way! this method regardless of staying the same or trying to improve your situation works !
Old 16-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Should I just brave through this episode, face whatever punishment that will come, and carry on my job with the possibility of no promotion for the next 5 years due to the mistake? Or try to find another job? I also considererd doing my own business, maybe opening a pub or something..
I was a freelance until 2015, and was in teaching until 2020.

My freelance industry is on the down trend and also having teaching experience is not corporate experience. So, ended up, I tried entering the corporate world since 2014, but had a lot of difficulties.

But these days, with mycareersfuture, it's actually quite easy to find a new job that pays more.

1) do your profile in mycareersfuture properly
2) write a good CV, detailing mostly the skills you have (especially management skills)
3) every morning, go and apply for 30-40 job posts, this will lead to an interview every week or every 2 weeks.
4) during the interview, note the questions they ask, because every interviewer will be asking the same questions, and you need a "beautiful" answer. Example, "John, why are you considering leaving when your current pay is double of what we offer?"
5) when they ask what's your asking, don't say your asking. Reply, "i'm easy about my asking, but my current pay is.... (quote a higher amount)" But note, SMEs don't check your current pay when you join them, unlike big companies will ask for your salary statements.

Hope that helps.
Old 16-07-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
I was a freelance until 2015, and was in teaching until 2020.

My freelance industry is on the down trend and also having teachinexperience is not corporate experience. So, ended up, I tried entering the corporate world since 2014, but had a lot of difficulties.

But these days, with mycareersfuture, it's actually quite easy to find a new job that pays more.

1) do your profile in mycareersfuture properly
2) write a good CV, detailing mostly the skills you have (especially management skills)
3) every morning, go and apply for 30-40 job posts, this will lead to an interview every week or every 2 weeks.
4) during the interview, note the questions they ask, because every interviewer will be asking the same questions, and you need a "beautiful" answer. Example, "John, why are you considering leaving when your current pay is double of what we offer?"
5) when they ask what's your asking, don't say your asking. Reply, "i'm easy about my asking, but my current pay is.... (quote a higher amount)" But note, SMEs don't check your current pay when you join them, unlike big companies will ask for your salary statements.

Hope that helps.
You still doing freelance?

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 16-07-2022 at 03:16 PM.
Old 16-07-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
You still doing freelance?
Only tuition after work and classes on weekends. Drive a bit of Grab for petrol and cash card.

Other than that, since 2015 I've changed 6 jobs but mostly upper management and also since 2020, all the jobs I got, I've zero experience.

It's thanks to mycareersfuture that I got these jobs with higher pay. And each change I keep raising until I'm now almost on top.

Just needs a bit of planning and experience but looking for job is same as selling anything. Just this time, the product is you.

Each year I go for about 20 interviews. So each interview my story becomes better and better. Until I see the one I like i quit.
Old 20-07-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Only tuition after work and classes on weekends. Drive a bit of Grab for petrol and cash card.

Other than that, since 2015 I've changed 6 jobs but mostly upper management and also since 2020, all the jobs I got, I've zero experience.

It's thanks to mycareersfuture that I got these jobs with higher pay. And each change I keep raising until I'm now almost on top.

Just needs a bit of planning and experience but looking for job is same as selling anything. Just this time, the product is you.

Each year I go for about 20 interviews. So each interview my story becomes better and better. Until I see the one I like i quit.
with each cahnge there is advancement i think that is good, but do take note dont jump too fast too many.

my opnion - learning the strength and weakness of each organisation is important, you can bring the knowledge with you, this takes time to learn and jumping too often as you get higher prospecting companies may see u hop too much and give you a miss
Old 20-07-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertboy View Post
with each cahnge there is advancement i think that is good, but do take note dont jump too fast too many.

my opnion - learning the strength and weakness of each organisation is important, you can bring the knowledge with you, this takes time to learn and jumping too often as you get higher prospecting companies may see u hop too much and give you a miss
I go about 20 interviews per year, so even if companies gave me a miss I won't really know since I blindly just apply 30 new jobs everyday, for jobs about 20% more than what I'm getting currently.

So, by 12 months, my pay would have gone up 20% with the new job.

Plus after 5 jumps since 2018, I went from entry executive in a dormitory to now I'm C level in private equity so, I don't think I can get higher than that with any other companies. Pay is quite decent too. Enough to feed a family of 5 with wife not working.
Old 21-07-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
maneepunnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Thanks for your inputs bro. The last sentence “Never make a decision when you are sad” is very true.
Never make a decision with any emotion period. Regardless happy sad angry

All emotion based impulse decisions have high chance regret. Yes even when very happy.
Old 23-07-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I go about 20 interviews per year, so even if companies gave me a miss I won't really know since I blindly just apply 30 new jobs everyday, for jobs about 20% more than what I'm getting currently.

So, by 12 months, my pay would have gone up 20% with the new job.

Plus after 5 jumps since 2018, I went from entry executive in a dormitory to now I'm C level in private equity so, I don't think I can get higher than that with any other companies. Pay is quite decent too. Enough to feed a family of 5 with wife not working.
looks like you are in a very comfortable zone. that is good for you ! keep it up !
Old 19-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
curtix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro it may be a blessing in disguise. take this chance to get a license for property or insurance. pretty flexible hours and decent income
Old 20-08-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSanYi View Post
People who gets higher pay out there is because they possessed the right skill and qualification at the right time that has demands in the market? I am not sure what is your job since you are quite secretive, if you do possess these attributes needed in the market just go ahead and jump ship. If no, my advice just stay and eat for now.
I actually thought that TS has hit his salary cap.
Typically the ministry side seldom pay past 4k range for dip personal.
My poly friend in NEA was on an suss deg non relevant but he could easily promote to the new MX scheme if he want to into middle management, just that he didn't want to deal with the additional stress.

There are some ministries or stat boards with very descriptive feedbacks in Glassdoor, hopefully TS organization is not one of those I can read and eat popcorn about.

I too used to be from the ministry side and kinda got tired of explaining simple IT functional process to my middle management and decide to move on back to the private sector as I fear my experience in CS will be useless in the private sector should I decided to change industry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1