The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronsengir View Post
Wow so in a way they depend on walkins to let their gals gain exp. Sounds like an inner circle game. Guess other spas have a chance to get higher level gals then?
Where can a noob get our feet wet so to speak?
Then dun go lor....

I dunno why this thread is still here as all previous threads on HV has been removed as requested by HV management. They prefer to keep low profile and dun like to see HV promoted on SBF or other forums.
Old 29-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
I see. Thanks for the info. Ok sound stupid. But if never get the chance to try angpai,how to even get a chance to book her?because you won't even become a regular when you didn't even have a chance to begin with
Exactly why it is so contradicting so wise choice is just stay away if we nv go before..

No lack of choices in jb haha
Old 30-05-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Exactly why it is so contradicting so wise choice is just stay away if we nv go before..

No lack of choices in jb haha
They are wary of customers whom they never see before..... scared you are polis.
Old 30-05-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 12
baronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
You're not alone on this #28. I rate her service 3/10. For locals, go for service, anyone there beats her. Can't touch anything that time I visited earlier in the year. Not sure if she's improved.
You too? remember she said something along the lines of try other gals if i want service. Guess she is the chio type with no service. If i ever go again will straight request for service type.
Old 30-05-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
They are wary of customers whom they never see before..... scared you are polis.
This makes no sense and has no link to allowing you to choose your gal or not lol

Well I made my point
And I'm not bashing anyone who enjoys this place
Old 30-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 12
baronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
This makes no sense and has no link to allowing you to choose your gal or not lol

Well I made my point
And I'm not bashing anyone who enjoys this place
Yes you made a good point. If other spas can see and choose, thats better than tikam. lol
Old 30-05-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes you made a good point. If other spas can see and choose, thats better than tikam. lol
Which spa can choose?
I go to GBW, NY, NZ, GP all cannot mirror or view the ladies.... only choose from the captain's list of numbers.

I dun include VIP, Poseidon, Pariss, Sensual, Amansari etc because those are basically fuckshops and not proper spas.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1. She is very hygenic and spits after every service in to a plastic bag which she puts beside her. (Fine with me but might be a turnoff for some bros?)
Does all the gals do that?
2. She has to change the bed sheet and stuff after that by herself and carry the stuff to laundry. I asked there r no auntie to do it meh she said no.

Here ends my short fr.
Sorry bros if dun like pls dun zap me just sharing since i cant find any fr on hv spa. Thanks.
To answer your questions:
1. Not every lady does that, rest assured.
2. Yes, that is their SOP after the deed is done.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Axeoil85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
You're not alone on this #28. I rate her service 3/10. For locals, go for service, anyone there beats her. Can't touch anything that time I visited earlier in the year. Not sure if she's improved.
Heng ah. No.28 was my next target as I saw her when n my went out after finished no. 90 local milf. 28 got Super solid body with tight t n Jean n good looking too, this I asked the manager for her number.

I was there 2 times n the spectacle manger seems to be freiendly n told me can try 28 next time. He also told me the local are usually 30+ but viet are syt. But he will still introduce u if u insisted on local. N usually there will be a few local available to choose from.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

What's the price here for a full session? And if adding on extra shot?
Old 09-06-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makeitorbreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: HV spa short fr

I tried all selections here and never really been disappointed. Last one leaves a bit to wish for the safety in regard...

I prefer the ambience compared to when I previous went to VIP. Maybe I am old?

Anyways I will try more options and if not happy return here.
Old 09-06-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitorbreak View Post
I tried all selections here and never really been disappointed. Last one leaves a bit to wish for the safety in regard...

I prefer the ambience compared to when I previous went to VIP. Maybe I am old?

Anyways I will try more options and if not happy return here.
Yes.... this is a traditional old style spa like those in the 80s which were abundant and popular in Singapore. The ambience would suit those oldtimers who grew up those spa era.

VIP spa is essentially a fuckshop disguised as a spa so the atmosphere is more like being in a brothel than in a spa.

Personally I also prefer the ambience here than any other joints in JB.
Old 10-06-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Yes.... this is a traditional old style spa like those in the 80s which were abundant and popular in Singapore. The ambience would suit those oldtimers who grew up those spa era.

VIP spa is essentially a fuckshop disguised as a spa so the atmosphere is more like being in a brothel than in a spa.

Personally I also prefer the ambience here than any other joints in JB.
Many of their MLs are veterans from the Singapore spa scene..... maybe tats why they have such a strong customer base that it is so difficult to get them without any advance booking.
Old 10-06-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
energyblade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried both 131,117 in amansari. Both give good service. Worth the money
Old 10-06-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Chum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The locals in this joint really so popular and fully book and do only advance booking? So what are the chances of walking in and getting to book a local and with good service or looks?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1