The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Went to Sawadee also cause i want legit massage, got GQ or not didnt matter. Got assign a plump milf and the massage was good. Nice cracking massage that i nv had for a long time. No GQ was pop probably cause i look tired and disinterested the whole session haha
Old 16-07-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
silvercape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to the bros recommending sawadee.
Went for a 2 hour massage, 120 rm quite worth. Lady ask if want massage “there” near the end and nodded. Playability not that high and only allow roaming with clothes on. But for the price I guess quite worth?

Will return for massage as main and hj for sub
Old 17-07-2022, 02:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
teddyroo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

But the masseur there like not very chio. Pop the GQ but like no form
Old 17-07-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crapster View Post
Bro, able to share the ML no.?
she say 902, dk wat is that
Old 12-08-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
Dreamstarz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamstarz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Sawadee near KSL on 10 Aug. The shop is confirmed opened already.

Price point is reasonable (60rm for thai / 75rm for oil per hour). But as other bros above mentioned, the massuers available are all milfs >40yrs. The massage were good and authentic though.

During the 90min session, my milf massuer kept placing my hand on her tigh area while oiling me up. I just pretend to accidentally touch / caress her legs at the start. Overtime, i just openly keep rub her legs till i shiok shiok after seeing no objections from her.

Finally flipped over and she just straight up rub my 神龙 and put my hands on her boobs. Milfy body, but mai hiam buay pai. Quoted 100rm for hj + roam. As is a milf, i not v interested. Lowballed till just rm60 and she took off everything. Autoroam 5G.

Teh neh neh till i exploded. The pleasant thing was even after the deed, the masseur continued her massage properly till time is up instead of just chasing me off.

Overall, a positive experience. The massage standard was good for the price point. I'll go there for the massage w a side dish of happy ending (if you are okay w milfs)

Would appreciate the bros to upp my points if you like my sharing. I recently got zapped by some dogs for sharing honest FRs. Thanks!

Last edited by Dreamstarz; 12-08-2022 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-08-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamstarz View Post

Price point is reasonable (60rm for thai / 75rm for oil per hour). But as other bros above mentioned, the massuers available are all milfs >40yrs. The massage were good and authentic though.

During the 90min session, my milf massuer kept placing my hand on her tigh area while oiling me up. I just pretend to accidentally touch / caress her legs at the start. Overtime, i just openly keep rub her legs till i shiok shiok after seeing no objections from her.

Finally flipped over and she just straight up rub my 神龙 and put my hands on her boobs. Milfy body, but mai hiam buay pai. Quoted 100rm for hj + roam. As is a milf, i not v interested. Lowballed till just rm60 and she took off everything. Autoroam 5G.

Teh neh neh till i exploded. The pleasant thing was even after the deed, the masseur continued her massage properly till time is up instead of just chasing me off.

Overall, a positive experience. The massage standard was good for the price point. I'll go there for the massage w a side dish of happy ending (if you are okay w milfs)

Would appreciate the bros to upp my points if you like my sharing. I recently got zapped by some dogs for sharing honest FRs. Thanks!
Bro this sawade hotel or in front of trafic light?
Old 12-08-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cafexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qq3033 View Post
MC : Thai Cxxx Massage
No: 16
Looks: 7 (around 33, 35yrs old. quite pretty)
Body: 7 (soft and fair)
Massage: 8 (for that kind of half-fuck massage place and 1hr service only considered quite good)
BBBJ: 6 (licking of the balls is very ticklish which I like but the main suction/blowing part a bit no strength)
FJ: 7 (pussy very tight)
Service: 9
Hi bro. Can share the contact? Where is this place?
Old 12-08-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
danuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share her number? Tks you
Old 12-08-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
pingpongboy11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

I am interested to try too
Old 16-08-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
nivla123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share thks
Old 18-08-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
hahabobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingpongboy11 View Post
I am interested to try too
Which no.? Let me test if your report is real.
Old 19-08-2022, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

bro which number?
Old 20-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went back to sawadee on the beginning of the month, once again I didnt go HV spa, cos it is not the SYT I am looking for.

find back the same lady, refer to my eariler FR

Go there I took 2 hour massage, see that auntie, wear until sibei tight, feel buay tahan, feel like grope her in the lift, but I nvr do it

she is damn slutty, before she start massage I told her, "I want you to be fully naked", she take off her top, then I ask her take off her pant, and underwear also.

So you all can imagine, two fully naked people staring at each other, and the auntie look at me as a very naughty look, say want to "take care of me", then I kiss her boob and kiss her lip...she treat me like her kid and she is smiling at me, can play and fondle her breast anytime I want

then we proceed to 60 min of massage, both ML and me are fully naked, and she do thai massage on me

can tell the room a bit cold, and I feel bad ask her to be fully naked

at the end after flip, she do B2B, then she do a BJ on my ball and my little bro, she ask me dun cum in the mouth

I say can fuck? at first she shake head, then I touch her below....turn her on....she ask "gt condom?"

I am prepared the condom by buying before, just wanna try, so I am going to fk her

She ask me to open and I piak her in normal position, but once again I too excited, and cum in less than a min

after cum, we faster wear some clothes, cos quite cold

she say nvr wear clothes nvm, cos she know I like it,

she keep saying I am good looking and she like it, make me feel good

this aunties really deliver high GFE

next time I will unlock see if can i do video recording
Old 20-08-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Mike120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
I went back to sawadee on the beginning of the month, once again I didnt go HV spa, cos it is not the SYT I am looking for.

find back the same lady, refer to my eariler FR

Go there I took 2 hour massage, see that auntie, wear until sibei tight, feel buay tahan, feel like grope her in the lift, but I nvr do it

she is damn slutty, before she start massage I told her, "I want you to be fully naked", she take off her top, then I ask her take off her pant, and underwear also.

So you all can imagine, two fully naked people staring at each other, and the auntie look at me as a very naughty look, say want to "take care of me", then I kiss her boob and kiss her lip...she treat me like her kid and she is smiling at me, can play and fondle her breast anytime I want

then we proceed to 60 min of massage, both ML and me are fully naked, and she do thai massage on me

can tell the room a bit cold, and I feel bad ask her to be fully naked

at the end after flip, she do B2B, then she do a BJ on my ball and my little bro, she ask me dun cum in the mouth

I say can fuck? at first she shake head, then I touch her below....turn her on....she ask "gt condom?"

I am prepared the condom by buying before, just wanna try, so I am going to fk her

She ask me to open and I piak her in normal position, but once again I too excited, and cum in less than a min

after cum, we faster wear some clothes, cos quite cold

she say nvr wear clothes nvm, cos she know I like it,

she keep saying I am good looking and she like it, make me feel good

this aunties really deliver high GFE

next time I will unlock see if can i do video recording
Bro, which number?
Old 21-08-2022, 05:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0