The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
reserves is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Maybe Bro Snowman should openly tell us who is that heartless singer in Club 28 so all samsters will not keep guessing who that whore is
Old 12-12-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
hengkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saddening to see TS's bro down because of a HFJ girl.

So to all other bros here, please understand that all these HFJ are just con jobs.
Here's what I feel about these joints, hopefully it might help some bros here.

1) It doesnt matter how much flowers, you hang in these joints.
2) Hanging flowers does not equates to anything, if a girl likes you, a girl will like you, so it is basically the same as going to a disco or ktv and picking up girls.
3) Probability, for the same amount say 5000, if you spread your investments, wont you have higher chances?
4) It is just a girl, how chio also will grow old, we are superficial to fall for the visuals, yet many cant just be practical because really a bonk is just a bonk. So look beyond the visuals and you will find happily ever after

Happy cheonging and lets hope lesser bros gets trapped.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengkia View Post
Saddening to see TS's bro down because of a HFJ girl.

So to all other bros here, please understand that all these HFJ are just con jobs.
Here's what I feel about these joints, hopefully it might help some bros here.

1) It doesnt matter how much flowers, you hang in these joints.
2) Hanging flowers does not equates to anything, if a girl likes you, a girl will like you, so it is basically the same as going to a disco or ktv and picking up girls.
3) Probability, for the same amount say 5000, if you spread your investments, wont you have higher chances?
4) It is just a girl, how chio also will grow old, we are superficial to fall for the visuals, yet many cant just be practical because really a bonk is just a bonk. So look beyond the visuals and you will find happily ever after

Happy cheonging and lets hope lesser bros gets trapped.
In HFJ, you have a choice to hang flowers, you only pay for your room and liquor and be entertained by singers. These are mostly chiong by some rich people, with their ferraris and lamo parking around furama.

I don't see how is it a con job when all the major decisions lie on yourself, whether to go to HFJ. HFJ is not a brothel.. there is no guarantee you will get a bonk by one of the ang pais there. So if you hang alot and still doesn't manage to get her, you can't say she cheated your money.

You are right that most people go to HFJ, hoping to date their favourite singers. They have legal work permits approved by MOM, as a singer not a con-job artist. If you need a bonk, you can always visit the legal houses in geylang

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 12-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
IMHO, it's very clear that your friend has fallen deep into the abyss of an emotion-trap which distorted his thinking, he has fallen out from reality.Like I mentioned to a new cheongster in HFJ thread, cheonging HFJ/KTV is to seek fun, transact and forget, not seeking connection or companionship cos ghosts and human do not coexist in same dimensions. Cheong buddies are equally important cos they comes in many forms, some are free loaders, some are cheerleaders, some will backstabs you, some will contribute and help you in damage control and some will just leads you deeper into the abyss.
Personally, I have seen a friend who is a samster in here too, who went thru so much shit, all becos of a PRC gal. Ended up almost sucide and arguements with his best friends who tried to get him out from the emotional trap for a long time.

He is ok now, and steady with his GF, but that dark episode of his life is something I cant forget either. Never I seen someone of high profile, and given away all he had for the gal, who turn out to be nothing, but money face and ill mannered. Just to add on that most PRCs I met are money face and ill mannered.

Not sure why he wanted that woman so much, when all she does is look down on him like a dog and take almost every single cent from him. I guess it is love. One thing I do like to point out is that this friend of mine did have many gals before this one and this one really break his heart big time. Probably some karma on his part for playing others feelings before this gal really break his heart.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
You are right that most people go to HFJ, hoping to date their favourite singers. They have legal work permits approved by MOM, as a singer not a con-job artist. If you need a bonk, you can always visit the legal houses in geylang :
Sometimes, it is not just bonking that brothers are trapped in. That is the most difficult part. it is the feelings for the gal that is the hardest to deal with.

In short, dont play with gals too much. There will come a day, when you meet your match. And in this game, both are losers on emotion, but the gals are the winners on money issue.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
In HFJ, you have a choice to hang flowers, you only pay for your room and liquor and be entertained by singers. These are mostly chiong by some rich people, with their ferraris and lamo parking around furama.

I don't see how is it a con job when all the major decisions lie on yourself, whether to go to HFJ. HFJ is not a brothel.. there is no guarantee you will get a bonk by one of the ang pais there. So if you hang alot and still doesn't manage to get her, you can't say she cheated your money.

You are right that most people go to HFJ, hoping to date their favourite singers. They have legal work permits approved by MOM, as a singer not a con-job artist. If you need a bonk, you can always visit the legal houses in geylang
Erm to rich people with their ferraris and lambos, it is not a con job, it is simply a packaging. For these people they can afford it, but how many bros here are of the same caliber, maybe just a handful.

Therefore it is a con job only for the above avg and normal cheonging folks.

Why do I say that it is a con job?
1) When you go to HFJ, would you not agree that there is always a social pressure to HF on your regulars or those that drinks with you?

For a good time, look at the getai shows during the 7th month, no pressure at all and just pure entertainment. Another example will be the thai pubs or other normal pubs that comes with live band, are you pressured to HF there? We just take it as entertainment, as part of the drinks prices, enjoy the show, pay for the drinks and go.

2) These singers gets the right packaging, lighting and setting which in turn makes them look more exclusive and desirable but at the end of the day, it is still just a woman.

If it is not a con job, would there be need for such costumes, lighting, makeup, stages etc? When you bring a singer to hotel to bonk, is she not the same as any other woman? Just because they are up on stage, does not make them any more special as any other woman, its the razzle and dazzle that fools our senses to give them such exclusivity.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Sometimes, it is not just bonking that brothers are trapped in. That is the most difficult part. it is the feelings for the gal that is the hardest to deal with.

In short, dont play with gals too much. There will come a day, when you meet your match. And in this game, both are losers on emotion, but the gals are the winners on money issue.
From your statement, am i right to say that these is applicable to girls from any sort of professions and nationalities. Eg, you marry a singaporean girl, divorce and lose a huge sum of money. It's takes both hands to clap, to be in a relationship.

If you are talking about whores, is better to stick with sammyboy's three golden rules. Unless you have supreme self-control and mastery over oneself, or completely heartless and cold, you can never beat someone who sell her body who have been thru the darkest abyss of emotional pain. You are talking about a profession, a job meant to KC you for a living.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 12-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengkia View Post
Erm to rich people with their ferraris and lambos, it is not a con job, it is simply a packaging. For these people they can afford it, but how many bros here are of the same caliber, maybe just a handful.

Therefore it is a con job only for the above avg and normal cheonging folks.

Why do I say that it is a con job?
1) When you go to HFJ, would you not agree that there is always a social pressure to HF on your regulars or those that drinks with you?

For a good time, look at the getai shows during the 7th month, no pressure at all and just pure entertainment. Another example will be the thai pubs or other normal pubs that comes with live band, are you pressured to HF there? We just take it as entertainment, as part of the drinks prices, enjoy the show, pay for the drinks and go.

2) These singers gets the right packaging, lighting and setting which in turn makes them look more exclusive and desirable but at the end of the day, it is still just a woman.

If it is not a con job, would there be need for such costumes, lighting, makeup, stages etc? When you bring a singer to hotel to bonk, is she not the same as any other woman? Just because they are up on stage, does not make them any more special as any other woman, its the razzle and dazzle that fools our senses to give them such exclusivity.

I post you a link, this is example where i bring in top talented singers if you know who is xie jin yan during June this year to entertain guests. you mean no need makeup stage meh ? If can bonk, as a boss i already upz first.

I don't know which HFJ, thai pub disco you went to, or what experience you been through. As for as i am concern, i am strictly against going out with customers for all my girls.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

I post you a link, this is example where i bring in top talented singers if you know who is xie jin yan during June this year to entertain guests. you mean no need makeup stage meh ? If can bonk, as a boss i already upz first.

I don't know which HFJ, thai pub disco you went to, or what experience you been through. As for as i am concern, i am strictly against going out with customers for all my girls.
Nice singer
But still you got to admit that the stage, outfit, makeup etc makes her so much more chioer hehehe.

Dont worry I did not went thru any dramatic experiences with the HFJ, nor am I against their operation. I am just realistic, level headed and hopefully can bring some clarity into HFJ.

Yes please block all your girls from going out with the customers, its just going to mess the customers up
Old 12-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 19
LED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If you are talking about whores, is better to stick with sammyboy's three golden rules. Unless you have supreme self-control and mastery over oneself, or completely heartless and cold, you can never beat someone who sell her body who have been thru the darkest abyss of emotional pain. You are talking about a profession, a job meant to KC you for a living.

So so true........They have bypass their emotion level and focus on their primary mission till they conquer YOU!!!

So PREVENTION IS BETTER THEN CURE...........FIRE AND FORGET

However, we man usually have insufficient blood flow to think wisely with 2 heads.........HAI!!!! So the sad stories will go on.........
Old 12-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
reserves is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking don juan got zapped

I can see the reputation points of don juan is reducing
Old 12-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

Re: don juan got zapped

Quote:
Originally Posted by reserves View Post
I can see the reputation points of don juan is reducing
My comments are up for public scrutiny. You can call me all sorts of names evil operator etc but as least i do not spread misconceptions and hoaxes. HFJ is never a brothel that is a fact. And i don't hide behind w/o leaving nicks, you can choose to dispute my facts like a warrior in the open

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 12-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

One thing a guy must learn is how to be truly cold n heartless..i ever saw my friend open the window for the prc gal to jump when she threaten suicide if my friend ignore her...end of the day...she also din jump.....one must learn from him.....ku rou ji dun work....
Old 12-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

HFJ ...

We have heard too many stories from hfj recently ... wonder why

But these joints targeted the "priceless" or another word worthless ego of a man, they have set traps with all their customers along with the managers, waiters, singers and most importantly the boss as well.

Recently i got engaged with a singer who come from an "well to do family" in China, (saw her house photos with her parents and her own house - OMG both can match our PM lee's house, according to her she came here to escape from a broken marriage and money is not important to her ) but she told me she was brief on most of their targeted customers.

She kept the fact that she came from a well-to-do family and told me exactly what her manager told her. Here is what the manager told her on me:-

"ok this customer extremely practical and will never hang big flower for nothing and somemore like to go back-stage but when you tell him your sale target not met, he will come with other customers and make sure you meet your sale target. So if you need more money just bluff him you have not met your sale target, he will sure settle for you."

And then the manager will go with other customers behaviour .....

Then they will spread rumours on the singers and their customers so to trigger your ego ...... to create a hostile relationship between you and the other customers and hopefully a flower fight espescially during shows

Though i believe the above is an open sercet to all "old bird" but we guys simply continue to fall into their KC traps ....

BROTHERS .... what i just mentioned may only occurred in a few particular joints not all hfj joints but most important do it within our limits and our ego is actually not worth a cent in such places ....

Remember they are mostly well-trained to suck us dry, except if they do it for us free (not FOC ...) wahahaha
Old 12-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

Huge Dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading what don juan had wrote here, I can conclude that HFJ is a game of betrayal and not worth going there even for entertainment.

Even we are rich ...why give money to the lowly HFJ operators ?

I would prefer to use the money on my household or help those poor needy Singaporeans rather than give money to such smelly lowlifes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1